Triazole... Any gains ?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used it ? also did you gain muscle in 4 - 8 weeks cycle ? lol if you gained +5lbs, im sold

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used it ? also did you gain muscle in 4 - 8 weeks cycle ? lol if you gained +5lbs, im sold
I think you may want to exercise some patience here. Triazole is new to the market...give it at least another month. However, from what I have seen from the blood work...the product is the real deal and besides knowing who created the product you know it is the real deal.

Cheers!:cheers:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I think you may want to exercise some patience here. Triazole is new to the market...give it at least another month. However, from what I have seen from the blood work...the product is the real deal and besides knowing who created the product you know it is the real deal.

Cheers!:cheers:
Thanks for the props!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the props!
The blood work came from the seller ^ :) what do you expect ? Oh the Test range was 600, after triazole 650 ? No bro, Salesmen are very shady... but ok I'll wait and read some more logs

I'm a salesman myself, god knows how many times I lie to customers to not get fired or yelled at

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
The blood work came from the seller ^ :) what do you expect ? Oh the Test range was 600, after triazole 650 ? No bro, Salesmen are very shady... but ok I'll wait and read some more logs

I'm a salesman myself, god knows how many times I lie to customers to not get fired or yelled at
I am a rep for DS. However, I provided my own blood work from my own doctor.
I ran Triazole for 4 weeks with Activate Xteme.
Total Test levels went from 625 to 1032
Free test went from 74.9 to 148.1

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/driven-sports/156511-what-triazole-8.html#post2541281

Outside of those numbers, (as well as the MANY other blood work numbers provided), I dont know how much more proof one would need to see DS is not trying to lie about anything to make a sale.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I work in sales as well and I do the exact opposite. Honesty and reliability make it so much easier for people to purchase(and continue to purchase) from you. Repeat business is awesome and I would think DS subscribes to the same motif.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

We did not pay for the blood tests nor dictate where the testers got their blood work taken.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I work in sales as well and I do the exact opposite. Honesty and reliability make it so much easier for people to purchase(and continue to purchase) from you. Repeat business is awesome and I would think DS subscribes to the same motif.
Agreed! Deception is a very short term tactic, surviving as a business demands long term thinking. Given how many months or possibly years DS have spent formulating and testing Triazole, why would anyone throw it away with lying about blood tests, especially if they are having a presale!

I'm on day 6 now and ... well wow, recovery is already incredible, strength is up and starting to lean out nicely. Started on 3 a day, just shifted up to 4. The next few weeks will be the judge but I can see myself keeping a few bottles of this on hand!

While this is my first DS product, From my experience, they're one of the most above board brands I've followed over the last few years. They take their time to formulate, they bring real innovation to a market of 'me too's and above all, I've never seen them sugar coat anything.

Already have some of the new some new AX in my cart... damn you for raising the bar and tempting me again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, when i was in sales i always had customers request me because i always sold them what they needed, not the most expensive thing we had.

DS is not the type of company to fake blood work, Matt is amazingly smart and ive used everything he has come out with and have never been let down, triazole being no different.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys! It is GREATLY appreciated!!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Agreed! Deception is a very short term tactic, surviving as a business demands long term thinking. Given how many months or possibly years DS have spent formulating and testing Triazole, why would anyone throw it away with lying about blood tests, especially if they are having a presale!

I'm on day 6 now and ... well wow, recovery is already incredible, strength is up and starting to lean out nicely. Started on 3 a day, just shifted up to 4. The next few weeks will be the judge but I can see myself keeping a few bottles of this on hand!

While this is my first DS product, From my experience, they're one of the most above board brands I've followed over the last few years. They take their time to formulate, they bring real innovation to a market of 'me too's and above all, I've never seen them sugar coat anything.

Already have some of the new some new AX in my cart... damn you for raising the bar and tempting me again.
Exactly, when i was in sales i always had customers request me because i always sold them what they needed, not the most expensive thing we had.

DS is not the type of company to fake blood work, Matt is amazingly smart and ive used everything he has come out with and have never been let down, triazole being no different.
Thanks for the kind words, gents!

Triazole was over a year in the making, including several months of testing prior to finalizing the design. We could have rushed it out earlier in the year but we wanted to be SURE that it worked in humans and worked WELL. And this was actually a fairly fast project by our standards. Some others have been worked on for 4+ years and still aren't yet available!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well thank goodness you're not involved with DS, then. :p Seriously, DS DOES NOT **** around. They put out quality supps. If they post bloodwork, you can believe it.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok then I'm gonna stack Triazole and Active Xtreme in 2 3 weeks and I'll make a log, I'm not gonna do any bloodtest or anything but I can tell if I feel better, more angry and ... my tests are high

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to try this out. Only thing is it wont be for a while. My supplement plate is full so to speak.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
been on for about 16 days now and i have gained 2lbs..but im not tryin to gain either..want to stay in my weight class

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been using it @ 2 caps, 2x daily for 5 days now. I'm pretty sure I'm using it as a PCT of sorts, but not really sure. I just came off of 160mg Oxycontin last month (been on for about 10 months; I just had 2 hip surgeries for bi-lateral FAI). I don't have any bloodwork to support this, but I know I was shut down HARD (no erections for about 6 months; It was like I was castrated)! I'm in the Air Force, and my PCM would NOT put in for a hormone panel, he just told me it was a side effect and to deal with it. Anywho, like I said, I knew I was shut down and decided to try something to fix it. I'm feeling REALLY good. Just got back from the gym, and I killed it! Still not up to par to how I used to work out (not much endurance, but it'll come). Now, I'm not one to attribute ANYTHING to any one thing, but here's some changes I've noticed:

Day 3: Appetite skyrocketed. Went from eating about once every other day, to once about every 2 hours! It's like someone flipped my hunger switch! It's crazy! Finally started working out better, but still not much endurance.

Day 4: More of the same, first morning wood in several months; Prostate seems to be doing better as well. Still not much libido, but I'll take what I've got now gladly.

Day 5: 2 caps this morning. I just got back from the gym, and I didn't even want to leave! Sweating real bad, just a great workout (haven't had one of them since my last deployment last Christmas). Feeling almost EUPHORIC! Best I've felt in a LONG time! Endurance a little better than it has been, finally able to work up the energy to do dips/pullups!

I haven't gained any weight, or lost body fat according to the scale (140.8 lbs, 13.7% BF, 60.1 TBW), but it looks like I am doing both in the mirror. My muscles feel very full. Now, again, I'm not one to attribute anything to any one thing, especially since I am also taking Jack3d...which I've been taking for about 2 weeks, so I don't think I would attribute it to that, maybe together they work synergistically. I really believe it's mostly due to the Triazole. Either way, I'm definitely not changing anything! Even if it's placebo, thanks DS for giving me hope! Best experience I've ever had with any supplement (no PH/DS cycles yet).
--Brian
P.S.
Sorry for the long post. I'm usually a lurker; I prefer to learn from other peoples mistakes, umm, I mean, experience! But I just had to chime in here, because I haven't seen very many people posting their experiences). Anywho, back to lurking! :wave2:

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping to stack it with Activate for 6 weeks, take 6 off and run 6 weeks of erase, then another 6 weeks of triazole/activate. Would that be too long to be running a form of an AI? Its different substances but I'm not sure on the mechanism on both of them. Any thoughts would be great.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been using it @ 2 caps, 2x daily for 5 days now. I'm pretty sure I'm using it as a PCT of sorts, but not really sure. I just came off of 160mg Oxycontin last month (been on for about 10 months; I just had 2 hip surgeries for bi-lateral FAI). I don't have any bloodwork to support this, but I know I was shut down HARD (no erections for about 6 months; It was like I was castrated)! I'm in the Air Force, and my PCM would NOT put in for a hormone panel, he just told me it was a side effect and to deal with it. Anywho, like I said, I knew I was shut down and decided to try something to fix it. I'm feeling REALLY good. Just got back from the gym, and I killed it! Still not up to par to how I used to work out (not much endurance, but it'll come). Now, I'm not one to attribute ANYTHING to any one thing, but here's some changes I've noticed:

Day 3: Appetite skyrocketed. Went from eating about once every other day, to once about every 2 hours! It's like someone flipped my hunger switch! It's crazy! Finally started working out better, but still not much endurance.

Day 4: More of the same, first morning wood in several months; Prostate seems to be doing better as well. Still not much libido, but I'll take what I've got now gladly.

Day 5: 2 caps this morning. I just got back from the gym, and I didn't even want to leave! Sweating real bad, just a great workout (haven't had one of them since my last deployment last Christmas). Feeling almost EUPHORIC! Best I've felt in a LONG time! Endurance a little better than it has been, finally able to work up the energy to do dips/pullups!

I haven't gained any weight, or lost body fat according to the scale (140.8 lbs, 13.7% BF, 60.1 TBW), but it looks like I am doing both in the mirror. My muscles feel very full. Now, again, I'm not one to attribute anything to any one thing, especially since I am also taking Jack3d...which I've been taking for about 2 weeks, so I don't think I would attribute it to that, maybe together they work synergistically. I really believe it's mostly due to the Triazole. Either way, I'm definitely not changing anything! Even if it's placebo, thanks DS for giving me hope! Best experience I've ever had with any supplement (no PH/DS cycles yet).
--Brian
P.S.
Sorry for the long post. I'm usually a lurker; I prefer to learn from other peoples mistakes, umm, I mean, experience! But I just had to chime in here, because I haven't seen very many people posting their experiences). Anywho, back to lurking! :wave2:
I LOVE reading this kind of feedback!

Triazole definately kicks in early. We have blood reports from two users 4 and 5 days in. One guy went from 481 total test (TT) and 67.8 free test (FT) to 688 TT and 111.5 FT in four days. More recently a guy went from 485 TT and 9.2 FT to 889 TT and 23.87 FT in five days. So there's a good chance that you feel so good because your testosterone levels have likely increased by 50-100%.

Keep up the HARD WORK!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping to stack it with Activate for 6 weeks, take 6 off and run 6 weeks of erase, then another 6 weeks of triazole/activate. Would that be too long to be running a form of an AI? Its different substances but I'm not sure on the mechanism on both of them. Any thoughts would be great.
I am going to run Triazole for 8 weeks. It is fine, but give yourself 6-8 weeks off AIs before using it again.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
hey can I do 8 weeks of triazole followed by activate xtreme for 8 weeks?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my opinion is 6 weeks stack ! 8 weeks solo...that's just my 2 cents since I like to take it easy and be patient with muscle growth

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
If you do a straight 8-week cycle, take 4-8 weeks off any test boosters.

If you have 8 weeks worth of each product, i agree with the user above: stack them!

Otherwise, a nice strategy i saw the other day was the following twelve week plan:

Weeks 1-4: Triazole
Weeks 2-6: Activate Xtreme
Weeks 6-10: Triazole
Weeks 8-12: Activate Xtreme

This way you are overlapping the products for two weeks during two separate periods of the cycle.