Need2slin vs Recompadrol

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Which of the two of these is the best bang for the buck when it comes to dropping bf. I mean they are pretty similar in ingredients, but recompadrol can be found a lot cheaper

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on N2S right now and have not tried recompadrol. Both get rave reviews, I dont think you can go too wrong with either

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Recomapadrol is about 25 dollars cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!! Potency I would say is pretty much the same. (Mostly the same ingredients)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which of the two of these is the best bang for the buck when it comes to dropping bf. I mean they are pretty similar in ingredients, but recompadrol can be found a lot cheaper
I think the ingredients are quite different other than Gymnema and banaba.

Recompadrol main actives are HCA, Berberine HCL, Gymnema, and banaba standardized for 20% corosolic acid (highest standard available).

Need2Slin main actives are Gymnema, Norvaline, and Na-R-ALA, and banaba (also 20% standard). The extra goodies forskholi, ALCAR, and synephrine are more for weight loss than nutrient repartitioning.

I used Recompadrol and am logging Need2Slin now. Recompadrol gave me GI distress, gas and loose stools (likely the berberine, which is supposedly not too common for the HCL version). Need2Slin has given me no such problems 2 days into it.

The other difference to mention is vanadyl sulfate which can be toxic, though LBF says the dose in Recompadrol is safe. Need2Slin doesn't have VS, so point goes to them.

Recompadrol is 180 caps, which is better than 120 caps of Need2Slin, so point to Recompadrol.

Ultimately, it's whether your body responds better to the Berberine and HCA (Recompadrol) versus Na-R-ALA and Norvaline (Need2Slin) when it comes to the nutrient repartitioning aspect. On paper Recompadrol has the advantage, but it comes down to how your body responds.

Also, don't forget the Needtobuildmuscle coupon codes too if ordering on their site, 15% off I believe.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about SlinSane?
Slin Sane is Gymnema, Banaba and Norvaline. You can't tell what standardization they used on the Banaba (Langerstoma Speciosa) so it's hard to say. It also doesn't show the doses of Gymnema versus Banaba. It does cover the basics well at a low cost to try it out. Norvaline is more about vasodilation and delivery of nutrients in this case, same with N2Slin.

In all 3 mentioned now, Gymnema and Banaba are the major constituents (which is good). I think the main differences are between HCA/Berberine in Recompadrol, the Na-R-ALA in N2Slin (plus the nice extras), and Slin Sane is just the basics which ain't bad (though we don't know the breakdown or standardization for Corosolic Acid).

Again, best to try out the major components and see how they do for you. I'm a big fan of Na-R-ALA for the overall health benefits as well, so I like seeing that in the N2Slin and Glycobol. HCA and Berberine are good as well (though don't know about the dose levels), but berberine did a number on my guts (Glycobol to a lesser extent). Slin Sane was pretty good for me, but not up to the same level of feel as N2Slin, Recompadrol or Glycobol for me.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin Sane is Gymnema, Banaba and Norvaline. You can't tell what standardization they used on the Banaba (Langerstoma Speciosa) so it's hard to say. It also doesn't show the doses of Gymnema versus Banaba. It does cover the basics well at a low cost to try it out. Norvaline is more about vasodilation and delivery of nutrients in this case, same with N2Slin.

In all 3 mentioned now, Gymnema and Banaba are the major constituents (which is good). I think the main differences are between HCA/Berberine in Recompadrol, the Na-R-ALA in N2Slin (plus the nice extras), and Slin Sane is just the basics which ain't bad (though we don't know the breakdown or standardization for Corosolic Acid).

Again, best to try out the major components and see how they do for you. I'm a big fan of Na-R-ALA for the overall health benefits as well, so I like seeing that in the N2Slin and Glycobol. HCA and Berberine are good as well (though don't know about the dose levels), but berberine did a number on my guts (Glycobol to a lesser extent). Slin Sane was pretty good for me, but not up to the same level of feel as N2Slin, Recompadrol or Glycobol for me.
I need to read more about all of these! Good post

anaboliko

Awards
I think the ingredients are quite different other than Gymnema and banaba.

Recompadrol main actives are HCA, Berberine HCL, Gymnema, and banaba standardized for 20% corosolic acid (highest standard available).

Need2Slin main actives are Gymnema, Norvaline, and Na-R-ALA, and banaba (also 20% standard). The extra goodies forskholi, ALCAR, and synephrine are more for weight loss than nutrient repartitioning.

I used Recompadrol and am logging Need2Slin now. Recompadrol gave me GI distress, gas and loose stools (likely the berberine, which is supposedly not too common for the HCL version). Need2Slin has given me no such problems 2 days into it.

The other difference to mention is vanadyl sulfate which can be toxic, though LBF says the dose in Recompadrol is safe. Need2Slin doesn't have VS, so point goes to them.

Recompadrol is 180 caps, which is better than 120 caps of Need2Slin, so point to Recompadrol.

Ultimately, it's whether your body responds better to the Berberine and HCA (Recompadrol) versus Na-R-ALA and Norvaline (Need2Slin) when it comes to the nutrient repartitioning aspect. On paper Recompadrol has the advantage, but it comes down to how your body responds.

Also, don't forget the Needtobuildmuscle coupon codes too if ordering on their site, 15% off I believe.
I'm having the exact same issue with Recompadrol, I was using Anabolic Pump and I was really happy with it and got Recompadrol because of the reviews it gets and I'm really disappointed. It's giving me gas, green stools and I don't see it's leaning me out, on the contrary I feel my abs are a little more covered than before, when with Anabolic Pump I could eat a lot of carbs and I wouldn't have an issue. I just ordered Anabolic Pump again and can't wait to resume using it.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm having the exact same issue with Recompadrol, I was using Anabolic Pump and I was really happy with it and got Recompadrol because of the reviews it gets and I'm really disappointed. It's giving me gas, green stools and I don't see it's leaning me out, on the contrary I feel my abs are a little more covered than before, when with Anabolic Pump I could eat a lot of carbs and I wouldn't have an issue. I just ordered Anabolic Pump again and can't wait to resume using it.
Haven't used recompadrol so can't comment, but I totally agree with the comment on Anabolic Pump. I've just started using it again after a few months off and honestly only in three days I've lost fat, my mid-section is looking leaner. AP has become a staple for me. I'm one of those people who can't function on very low carbs, but also can't lose a decent amount of fat whilst having even a moderate amount of carbs. I can see now why they call it the 'genetic equaliser'!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Recompadrol, Glycobol, SlinShot, Slin Sane, Anabolic Pump, PSlin, and now Need2Slin. My personal rank order goes something like this best to worst:

Need2Slin - I can honestly say I get a good food pump, and can feel it working. I like the formulation, and non-proprietary blend. I like the lack of BMOV/VS so I don't even need to think about toxicity.

Recompadrol - Recompadrol is a good formulation, I had good results, but the GI distress was too much of an issue.

Glycobol - Glycobol is less GI distress, but the BMOV isn't good for prolonged use.

Slin Sane - Slin Sane was very much like AP for me, good basics, but not extraordinary.

SlinShot - SlinShot just helped me feel less bloated after carb meals, now I use it mainly for creatine shuttling (that's what the supporting study was based on).

Anabolic Pump
PSlin - I was just getting started in nutrient partitioners on AP and PSlin, so maybe it wasn't a fair assessment, but I never got the food pumps in my muscles. AP and PSlin also didn't help lean me out or pack on muscle.

I've read lots of reports from people who love PSlin and AP, so I guess it's like most supps that they affect people differently. The Need2Slin seems to have the ingredients/benefits of most others, plus some extras that seem to work for me.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I am having good luck with need2slin and I can honestly rec it to you. There are a lot of good logs going on right now.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic pump has always been my favorite, but recompadrol is solid as well; I have tried it and works just like it says. N2S I have no experience with so I refuse to comment on it.

Mike

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My concern with Need2Slin is that combining Na-Rala with ALCAR. I thought this caused some kind of chemical reaction, polymerzation?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My concern with Need2Slin is that combining Na-Rala with ALCAR. I thought this caused some kind of chemical reaction, polymerzation?
Only concerns I've read about it was possible thoughts that polymerization could maybe happen based on mixing ALCAR in water with Na-R-ALA and together it gets cloudy but mixed separately they dissolve clear. I'm not too concerned about it, especially with the dose of ALCAR in there. A lot of people takle both ALCAR and ALA together, so I don't see it being a health concern.

I'm more intersted in the results, and so far Need2Slin is having a good effect.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not used N2S and while it looks like a good product, is overpriced IMO.

Recompadrol i have used for about 3 months now and can say its THE BEST nutrient partitioner i have tried and ive tried just about all of them ( body hates carbs )..

I havnt used slin-sane but the price just cant be beat!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the profile of Recompadrol the best, but its a proprietary blend. Anywhere just sell Banabav20%?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only concerns I've read about it was possible thoughts that polymerization could maybe happen based on mixing ALCAR in water with Na-R-ALA and together it gets cloudy but mixed separately they dissolve clear. I'm not too concerned about it, especially with the dose of ALCAR in there. A lot of people takle both ALCAR and ALA together, so I don't see it being a health concern.

I'm more intersted in the results, and so far Need2Slin is having a good effect.
I used the two and Na-R-ALA is the best of the best!!!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont see how any one could say they are the same. Respectfully Recompadrol,p-slin,slin san are all great 20-30.00 products. That is what they are..

Recompadrol has how much ingredients per dose? and how many doses per bottle?
I think it has max 750mg of ingredients per dose and 2 doses a day for 30 days right?

I will only speak the facts. Need2slin has over 1300mg per dose and 3 doses a day for 30 days or more.. WAY WAY WAY more product. Need2slin is a hibred product not a cheap one. All the other products are good products with respectable price tags for what you get in them. So is need2slin!!!! For what you are getting its a damn respectful price tag and the people will to pay a bit more will get a lot more. Its that simple..

thanks guys

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
I dont see how any one could say they are the same. Respectfully Recompadrol,p-slin,slin san are all great 20-30.00 products. That is what they are..

I think it has max 750mg of ingredients per dose and 2 doses a day for 30 days right?

I will only speak the facts. Need2slin has over 1300mg per dose and 3 doses a day for 30 days or more.. WAY WAY WAY more product. Need2slin is a hibred product not a cheap one. All the other products are good products with respectable price tags for what you get in them. So is need2slin!!!! For what you are getting its a damn respectful price tag and the people will to pay a bit more will get a lot more. Its that simple..

thanks guys
DING DING DING!! Need2Slin is much more effective. You get what you pay for guys. If you to save $10-$20 bucks, then your going to be "half assing" yourself. Spend the other few bucks...its damn worth it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Guys you need to listen to my interview, no other nutrient repartioner uses cAMP as the messenger for insulin to only transport nutrients into the muscle cell.
cAMP causes a 30 percent increase in insulin release from the pancreas, thats why coleus and synephrine are included, synephrine is crap for fat loss but great for stimulating cAMP.
N2slin, causes the most catabolic hormone to fat cells "glucagon" to be released all day, cAMP is pivotal in this also.
The other products just use so called insulin mimickers, but dont provide a pathway for muscles to be given the nutrients needed for fat loss, while at the same time causining fat to be used for fuel.

Here is one of my articles.

If your reading this, then your probably fighting a loosing battle against weight, but do you know why its so hard to loose weight and keep it off, well heres why, and how you can loose that bulging fat.

So we all know the benefits of Insulin in bodybuilding dont we, its possibly the most anabolic peptide hormone there is in increasing muscle size, but actualy there in lies a problem.

INSULIN THE TRANSPORTER

Now think of insulin as a transporter, a huge empty lorry, now when you eat food that lorry fills up, and then starts its journey, but the journey it undertakes isnt selective, its just the delivery boy so to speak, You eat a nice big meal high in carbs and fat, and the fast release sugars cause a big insulin spike, " Thats a very fast rise and fall in insulin" Now this isnt what we want, because insulin will force feed your muscles and FAT cells with nutrients, The muscles being force fed is great but the FAT cells, well this isnt, because you will get increased fat retention and gain.

Now lets get this straight, when youve finished a workout and your glycogen levels are depleted, causing an insulin spike will be perfect, as you will replenish glycogen stores in the liver, stop protein breakdown after a workout, and increases amino acid uptake into the skeletal muscle.
So first thing in the AM after not eating all night, and after a workout are two of the best times to create this insulin spike, The higher the glycemic index the faster the sugar is released and the bigger the spike.

But if you cause an insulin spike when glycogen levels are not depleted you get the same response but because your liver has plenty of stored glycogen your amazingly anabolic transporter forces the food just where you dont want it, straight into those fat cells, What happens then, well do it on a regular basis, and you will look like a huge proprtion of society, obese.

Now this is where need2slin without making any changes to your diet can really help, heres how..

cAMP THE SIGNAL FOR FAT DESTRUCTION

Cyclic adenosine monophosphate, cyclic AMP , 3'-5'-cyclic adenosine monophosphate, or just simpl cAMP is the messenger basicly signals fat loss, it gives a green light to insulin forcing nutrients into the muscle and a red light for fat storage, but how?

Well insulin is anabolic, and Glucagon catabolic, but only to stored energy sources, fat being the most readily available.
So Glucagon secretion is very important, it actualy means that when Insulin is released the amount of Glucagon is significantly higher, wich means more nutrients can be transported to where we want it to go, the muscle, cAMP causes an increase in the amount of insulin released, it also plays a very important role in fat loss itself, But through glucogen releasing fatty acids from stored triglycerides, and cAMP activating the release of energy from fat, it means that the increased levels of insulin produced can shuttle everything your muscles need to where your muscles need them, the muscle cells.
Make sense?
So cAMP says lets use fat for fuel, glucogen releases fat, and while cAMP levels are high your body wont store fat. So your now using FAT for fuel, then you take something lets say a sugary drink, and what happens an insulin spike, only this time you dont store the sugar as fat even if your liver is full of glycogen, it will just get pushed into the muscles and any goodness you consume will directly be utilised by the muscle cells, So the transporter insulin is being directed by our very own messenger cAMP.

Remember Muscle and fat make up most of your body mass, the higher the amount of muscle verses the amount of fat = the higher your basal metabolism, so more calories will be consumed to fuel your body.
Insulin has such a huge role in the amount of either the amount of muscle or fat that you have, so controling its effects is of utmost importance, Basicly... CONTROL INSULIN, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MANIPULATE IT TO REACH YOUR DESIRED PHYSIQUE.

A steady and healthy release of Insulin will actualy decrease appetite as it Reduces hunger through hypothalamic regulation, this is a natural and healthy response to insulin.

THE ROLE OF NEED2SLIN

Need2slin allows for glucagon to be released at a steady rate, increasing the healthy amount of insulin producing cells, and stimulating a healthy insulin response = less fat gain, even without changing your diet or increasing appetite.

Need2slin also stimulates cAMP activation so increasing your metabolism, and allowing for fat to be used as fuel, something that using insulin on its own cannot do, and spiking it cannot do.
cAMP also increases the amount of insulin released so a greater amount of nutrients can be utilised by the muscles = bigger muscles, less fat, better health.

Need2slin also increases the amount of thyroxin your body produces, so energy levels are higher, and your metabolism is working optimaly.

Need2slin also stimulates beta-3 receptors but it doesnt stimulate beta 2 or alpha 1 receptors, so metabolism is raised through this increase too, but without any strain on the heart as caused by products like clenbuterol wich can cause lesions of the heart even at low doses through overley stimulating beta 2 receptors.

So send your body the right signals, just using Need2slin on its own without even changing your diet will do all the above, the fat loss you make will be easy to maintain, the health benefits of lower cholesterol, improved circulation, and lower body fat and increased metabolism will improve your quality of life, and best of all Need2slin can be taken all year round.

So do yourself a favour loose fat fast, and improve your look and health.. how? Dont let insulin make you fat, Use it to make you slimmer, You need Need2slin.

Best of luck with your fat loss goals, RS

Here is a link to my interview.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/160110-down-load-professor.html

Here is a link explaining what n2slin is.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/159729-need2slin-nutrient-carbohydrate.html

How one bottle lasts 6 weeks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/159727-need2slin-1-bottle.html

John romano from rx muscle on need2slin, he loved it so much.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/nutrition/1938-rx-reviews-need2slin-is-the-next-great-bodybuilding-secret-revealed.html

The whole design behind need2slin, was to give food pumps, increase glucagon release, increase glut-4 uptake, burn fat, build muscle, and to do it through an entirely novel way, cAMP its the future of type 2 diabetes treatment, its the most powerfull messenger to increase insulin release, and glucagon release at the same time.

There is no comparison on the market, all others are non selective nutrient repartioners.

RS

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have used both EXTENSIVELY, and continue to use both even today... I would answer your question by saying I believe they work wonderfully in concert because RCD gives some focus to lipogenesis inhibition; although if forced to choose only one, it would be an effortless decision - Need 2 Slin is so powerful I can actually FEEL it working.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2slin has been getting fantastic reviews by everyone trying it.

cAMP... revolution. N2Slin is just on a whole different level.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

thanks guys
EXACLY!
I try to explain this on other forums im on when i mention it for some one else mentions it, and the price comes up.
Im like man look at whats in it, the amount of each and the doses per bottle.

some peoiple are too stupid to look passed the price and not even look at the dose count and amount in each dose.

mehhh its ok MORE FOR MEEEEE!! lol :p

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Good input by Russian and Outstanding. Although Recompadrol is indeed a good supplement, it contains phellendron which better with lower carb intake, making need2slin more versatile since it can be used with lower and higher amounts of carb intake. It works great during a cut, since it also works through cAMP which also allows for more insulin stimualtion/sensitivity, NEED2SLIN IS FULL OF WIN!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my need2slin today, we will see how well it does. I had been using recompadrol for a good 3 months and liked it.

I am cutting and taking in carbs only pre workout sometimes ( not everyday ) and then a carbup on saturday.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice, can't wait to see how it works for you bro.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't used recomp, but just started using n2slin at 4 cap e/d. 2 caps at bfast, 2 at dinner.

excited to see what it does.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I havn't used recomp, but just started using n2slin at 4 cap e/d. 2 caps at bfast, 2 at dinner.

excited to see what it does.
I took my first ever 4 cap Need 2 Slin dosage before a massive nearly indescribably gluttonous Las Vegas Breakfast Buffet this past week, and my upper body was so full all day long and I actually took note that my stomach remained somehow flat - defying physics~!

I am VERY curious to know how many calories I consumed every morning at that buffet, let alone every day!!!!!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
where are you guys getting n2s?

I've used N2S a couple of times and I've actually found that I can take 3ed and make the bottle last 6 weeks with great results. I haven't tried the others but at this point I probably won't because I'm getting great results with the N2S and with it lasting 6 weeks it's not that expensive.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
One can purchase Need2Slin at needtobuildmuscle.net
I just got me some.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Some how recompadrol leans me out better ,

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I ran a bottle of each and both are great products ,no doubt ,I use the same diet ,but you know everybody has diferent ways to react to supplements,and with Recompadrol I lost more weight with no diet change!!but Need2slin is great too,is just my personal experience!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some how recompadrol leans me out better ,
Ths is exactly what i noticed.. I used both N2S and Recompadrol and for my body Rdrol is just where its at.. Not saying N2S isnt good, because i am by no means saying this, its just Rdrol fits my goals and body type better.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ths is exactly what i noticed.. I used both N2S and Recompadrol and for my body Rdrol is just where its at.. Not saying N2S isnt good, because i am by no means saying this, its just Rdrol fits my goals and body type better.
OH yeah I understand and enjoyed my bottles of RCD as well! Keep up the hard work either way and enjoy :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
So evidently digestive/stomach issues are more common than I had originally thought with recompadrol huh?

I thought maybe it was just me. I started it this week and it's been tearing my stomach up, and green stools. Though I thought the green stool might just be because I eat two huge salads a day, but now that I read this thread I don't think so. I feel like I have the "bubble guts" all day long. Almost like I can't tell if I'm hungry and my stomach is growling, or if I just have bubble guts.

I switched from AP just to try something new out, but I think I might have to switch back. My recomp has changed into pretty much a cutting phase instead, so my carbs are pretty low, which makes me hesitant to add AP back in, but we shall see I guess. I liked the idea that recompadrol can be/is recommended to be dosed prior to low/no carb meals as well. Where as AP does not recommend that. Being on a cut, all except my PWO meal are low carb meals for me.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So evidently digestive/stomach issues are more common than I had originally thought with recompadrol huh?

I thought maybe it was just me. I started it this week and it's been tearing my stomach up, and green stools. Though I thought the green stool might just be because I eat two huge salads a day, but now that I read this thread I don't think so. I feel like I have the "bubble guts" all day long. Almost like I can't tell if I'm hungry and my stomach is growling, or if I just have bubble guts.

I switched from AP just to try something new out, but I think I might have to switch back. My recomp has changed into pretty much a cutting phase instead, so my carbs are pretty low, which makes me hesitant to add AP back in, but we shall see I guess. I liked the idea that recompadrol can be/is recommended to be dosed prior to low/no carb meals as well. Where as AP does not recommend that. Being on a cut, all except my PWO meal are low carb meals for me.
Look into some Need2Slin man, you won't have any of them issues you're having with the other products. I've been using it for 4 months now and love it. Also Need2Slin works great even with keto diets.:)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I will brotha for sure. I was actually looking into it a few days ago, but nutraplanet is out of stock, and I emailed them and they said they had no ETA. Considering its about 10 bucks cheaper on nutraplanet than at need2buildmuscles actual site, I think I'll wait and hope that they get it back in stock sometime soon. Unless someone knows of another reputable site I can snatch it from?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will brotha for sure. I was actually looking into it a few days ago, but nutraplanet is out of stock, and I emailed them and they said they had no ETA. Considering its about 10 bucks cheaper on nutraplanet than at need2buildmuscles actual site, I think I'll wait and hope that they get it back in stock sometime soon. Unless someone knows of another reputable site I can snatch it from?
Well at the NTBM store you can use Beast15 for 15% off your order, plus you get free shipping. So that should bring the price down for you my friend:)