3,3 and 3,5 diido
- 09-13-2010, 09:48 AM
- 09-13-2010, 10:43 AM
- 09-13-2010, 11:23 AM
below is a qoute, not sure who it came from
* Almost no suppression of TSH/hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis
* Stimulates cytochrome c oxidase - aka decouples Electron Transport Chain (slightly more than 3,5-T2)
* Precursor to T3 & T4 (which have their own metabolic properties of course)
* Interferes with plasma membrane transport of T3
* No significant increases in growth hormone seen at any dosing levels
* Increases serum levels of growth hormone (GH) comprable to T3
* Stimulates cytochrome c oxidase - aka decouples Electron Transport Chain (slightly less than 3,3'-T2)
* Does not interfere with plasma membrane transport of T3
* Increases activation of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase
* Suppression of TSH/hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis is only slightly less but comprable to that of T3
If one is looking for strictly an increase in energy expenditure with less TSH depression, 3,3'-T2 is your answer..... If one is looking for more preservation properties aswell and doesn't mind some TSH depression, 3,5-T2 is your answer....
On a final note though, I think T3 supplementation would probably be better than 3,5-T2 supplementation as serum 3,5-T2 as well as 3,3'-T2 concentrations have been shown to rise significantly with a marked rise in serum T3 following T3 administration. Also, just because T3 acts on the protein synthesis mechanism involved in the regulation of the mitochondrial mass (so is more indirect pathway) while both T2 act directly at the mitochondrial level, this doesn't mean it is less effective at interupting the ETC, in fact, T3 has been shown to exhibit slightly more of an effect even though it acts indirectly on the mitochondria....나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
09-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Ok I looked at pubmed but not being a med student I found it kind of hard to understand.
The reason I ask is because Alpha T2 has 3,3 ; covalex as a pwo has 3,5 and apparently based off some responses in another thread that is a very bad thing.
Why is 3,3 ok and 3,5 is not? Is one better than another? Do they work across different pathways to achieve the same goal ?
09-13-2010, 11:27 AM
the 3,3 is nonsuppressive mostly. Really a combo of the 2 is best overall, taken at around 200-300mcg of each a day.
09-14-2010, 11:49 PM
09-15-2010, 02:47 AM
"Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
09-15-2010, 07:55 AM
09-15-2010, 09:47 AM
09-15-2010, 09:59 AM
the problem consists in levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone goes low the same rule when you use PH`s your body low or stop the hormone production then you need restart them.
SNS Online Representative
Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Got Glycophase ...?
09-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Cool. Thanks for all the quality replies.
Was thinking of trying 1 scoop anarchy with a scoop of asgt today. See what kinda workout that'll give me.
Maximize is def next on my list !
09-16-2010, 08:13 PM
09-16-2010, 11:14 PM
09-17-2010, 01:23 PM
09-20-2010, 06:01 PM