Can someone explain what the difference is between these 2 ? Thanks

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    Can someone explain what the difference is between these 2 ? Thanks
    3,3 is a metabolite of t3.

3,5i is a metabolite of t4.

check out pubmed there are some interesting studies on these.
  3. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

below is a qoute, not sure who it came from

3,3'-Diiodothyronine
    Advantages
    * Almost no suppression of TSH/hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis
    * Stimulates cytochrome c oxidase - aka decouples Electron Transport Chain (slightly more than 3,5-T2)
    * Precursor to T3 & T4 (which have their own metabolic properties of course)

Disadvantages
    * Interferes with plasma membrane transport of T3
    * No significant increases in growth hormone seen at any dosing levels

3,5-Diiodothyronine
    Advantages
    * Increases serum levels of growth hormone (GH) comprable to T3
    * Stimulates cytochrome c oxidase - aka decouples Electron Transport Chain (slightly less than 3,3'-T2)
    * Does not interfere with plasma membrane transport of T3
    * Increases activation of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase

Disadvantages
    * Suppression of TSH/hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis is only slightly less but comprable to that of T3

Summary
    If one is looking for strictly an increase in energy expenditure with less TSH depression, 3,3'-T2 is your answer..... If one is looking for more muscle mass preservation properties aswell and doesn't mind some TSH depression, 3,5-T2 is your answer....

On a final note though, I think T3 supplementation would probably be better than 3,5-T2 supplementation as serum 3,5-T2 as well as 3,3'-T2 concentrations have been shown to rise significantly with a marked rise in serum T3 following T3 administration. Also, just because T3 acts on the protein synthesis mechanism involved in the regulation of the mitochondrial mass (so is more indirect pathway) while both T2 act directly at the mitochondrial level, this doesn't mean it is less effective at interupting the ETC, in fact, T3 has been shown to exhibit slightly more of an effect even though it acts indirectly on the mitochondria....
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Ok I looked at pubmed but not being a med student I found it kind of hard to understand.

The reason I ask is because Alpha T2 has 3,3 ; anarchy covalex as a pwo has 3,5 and apparently based off some responses in another thread that is a very bad thing.

Why is 3,3 ok and 3,5 is not? Is one better than another? Do they work across different pathways to achieve the same goal ?
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the 3,3 is nonsuppressive mostly. Really a combo of the 2 is best overall, taken at around 200-300mcg of each a day.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post

T3 is a metabolite of T4. 3,3-T2 is speculated to be a metabolite of reverse-T3 (the inactive metabolite of T3), while 3,5-T2 is a metabolite T3.

The research on 3,3-T2 doesn't support any claims for increase in metabolic rate, whereas 3,5-T2 does.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Ok I looked at pubmed but not being a med student I found it kind of hard to understand.

The reason I ask is because Alpha T2 has 3,3 ; anarchy covalex as a pwo has 3,5 and apparently based off some responses in another thread that is a very bad thing.

Why is 3,3 ok and 3,5 is not? Is one better than another? Do they work across different pathways to achieve the same goal ?
    The simple answer is that 3,3 isn't suppressive and won't destroy your energy levels and make you feel like a lethargic piece of sh*t. 3,5 on the other hand will make you feel lethargic and cause suppression of your natural thyroid production. If you go with a 3,5 product make sure to use some l-tyrosine as thyroid pct of sorts after your done with your cycle of it

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

how much tyrosine is recommended to pct your thyroid?
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tried the Anarchy Covalex and it made me feel lethargic. I've heard others report the same thing. It shares many of the same ingredients as their fat-burner Clenbutrx (which is a great product), except Anarchy has minimal amounts of both creatine and BA, not sure what the benefit was from adding 3,3 and 3,5 to the formula. I would go with Maximize V2, per scoop it's much stronger and to my knowledge dosed correctly. You'll get quality results from that product and it's one of the strongest PWO's out there, in terms of stim content.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    how much tyrosine is recommended to pct your thyroid?
    for 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine you NOT NEED PCT you can go up to 800mcg safetly and after cesation your body will regulate your thyroids but if you go with doses above 4000mcg you got problems

the problem consists in levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone goes low the same rule when you use PH`s your body low or stop the hormone production then you need restart them.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Cool. Thanks for all the quality replies.

Was thinking of trying 1 scoop anarchy with a scoop of asgt today. See what kinda workout that'll give me.

Maximize is def next on my list !
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post

All you need to know.

Mike
  13. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    All you need to know.

Mike
    yea i tend to check out studies and then user reviews and then do even more research before even thinking about using a supplement.
  14. New Member

sorry, i misread them as 3.3 and 3.5 dildo LOL
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by narraboth View Post
    sorry, i misread them as 3.3 and 3.5 dildo LOL
    That would be one hell of a special dildo! haha