Can one take St John's wort with OxyElite Pro?
- 09-11-2010, 09:47 AM
- 09-11-2010, 12:12 PM
- 09-11-2010, 12:14 PM
It is mainly an issue with the alpha yohimbine in OEP (MAOI properties) and St John's wort being an SSRI like herb. I just wondered if it can be done without putting oneself in any danger. We are talking about the CNS, which regulates all aspects as BP, heartbeat, emotions etc.
In this regard I ask the question. I don't know how strong the SSRI effects of St John's wort are?
09-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Honestly St Johns Wort isnt a very good supplement...it has WAY to many drug interactions and doesnt function well as a natural antidepressant. I think most people get more depressed from it
5-HTP would probably be a better option
09-11-2010, 12:59 PM
I have read alot of the pluses and minuses, but as with most supplements you need to try them first. And I'm not depressed, but I'm interested in an uplift in mood, especially when dieting.
Appreciate your input, though!
09-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By liquid in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2009, 08:41 AM
- By Harry Manback in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2009, 07:01 PM
- By animalXXX in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2006, 05:16 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-18-2004, 07:40 AM
- By GeneTikz in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2004, 06:56 AM