Biotest Hotrox Extreme

C

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Has anyone any experience or thoughts on this product.

I started off Skinny-fat, I used 2 bottles of Hotrox Extreme alongside a low cal diet and a mix of high intensity and steady state cardio.

Lost a load of weight, dropped from 35" waist to 30" waist.

I then set about building some muscle.

This was about 3 years ago.

I will be looking to cut in the new year ready for next summer.

I know a lot more about working out and nutrition than I did then and I do a lot of research so my diet and workout plan is pretty much sorted.

The question I have is "Hotrox Extreme or OEP?" Hotrox worked for me losing a load of fat, but how is it for muscle sparing, I've not seen much mention of it on here.:thinking:

OEP seems to be a proven awesome.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has anyone any experience or thoughts on this product.

I started off Skinny-fat, I used 2 bottles of Hotrox Extreme alongside a low cal diet and a mix of high intensity and steady state cardio.

Lost a load of weight, dropped from 35" waist to 30" waist.

I then set about building some muscle.

This was about 3 years ago.

I will be looking to cut in the new year ready for next summer.

I know a lot more about working out and nutrition than I did then and I do a lot of research so my diet and workout plan is pretty much sorted.

The question I have is "Hotrox Extreme or OEP?" Hotrox worked for me losing a load of fat, but how is it for muscle sparing, I've not seen much mention of it on here.:thinking:

OEP seems to be a proven awesome.
I've used Hot Rox Extreme, and it is so far, the best fat burner that I have ever used.

Re muscle sparing - this is predominantly dependent on your nutrition, not on a supplement.

Even though you have researched it, I still recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for a recap on nutrition and trainign for effective and successful fat loss.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rosie thanks for chiming in. I lost faith in Hot Rox the first time they reformulated it (probably over ten years ago now), but I keep hearing good things about HR Extreme. If someone reputable likes it, I will have to try it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rosie thanks for chiming in. I lost faith in Hot Rox the first time they reformulated it (probably over ten years ago now), but I keep hearing good things about HR Extreme. If someone reputable likes it, I will have to try it!
No worries :)

I'm not a huge fan of Biotest, but their Hot Rox Extreme is one product I will always love - it was hugely effective for me and is my #1 fat burner of choice (and if it didn't contain ingredients that were banned by the federation I am competing in, I would be using it for competition preparation)!

C

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Thanks Rosie :)

I'm not planning on starting my cut until the new year, but I will take a look at your website and revisit it after xmas when im planning my cut in a bit more detail :)