How to Dose ERASE?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to start a thread to explain how ERASE should be dosed. The bottle says 1-3 capsules per day, but everyone is different.

The bottle has 90 capsules, so you can get 4 weeks at the maximum dose!

For the average user, I actually recommend starting out at 2-3 capsules per day.

Why? Odds are, your dose will be 2 capsules per day, but take 3 and see how you react. The great thing about Erase is it is very dose dependent and allows users to take a range of doses.

If 3 capsules is too much, you will notice dry joints and dry skin. That is a sign to reduce it to 2 capsules, and you will be fine from there. No harm in being slightly over for a day or two.

If you do not notice that, keep going at 3 capsules! You maybe have had higher estrogen than someone else who got sore joints from 3 capsules.

This rule applies to anyone who is taking the supplement as a standalone, with a test booster, or with Alpha-T2 or another fat burner.

Now, if you are taking a prohormone that raises estrogen, you will want 3 capsules per day for sure.

If you do not notice dry joints it does not mean it is not working! These are just side effects to too much estrogen loss.

Questions on dosing in stacks? Post them up!

Also, we have a lot of good stack info on our website: PES - Performance Enhancing Supplements

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all of that info, Natty.

How long is the recommended use for? I picked up 2 bottles during that ridiculous sale, would it be okay to run 2 bottles back to back? I should mention I'll also be stacking it with tcf-1.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Natty, 2 caps a day works for me on test-e :)..

Just sayin..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We recommend no more than 8 weeks straight without a 4 week break

Thanks for asking...should have said that!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
What about timing? If doing 3/day would you recommend:
1 w/ breakfast
1 pre-workout
1 w/ dinner

Or something else?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about timing? If doing 3/day would you recommend:
1 w/ breakfast
1 pre-workout
1 w/ dinner

Or something else?
You mostly want to make sure you just dont go more than 24 hours without a dose.

That being said, always safe to spread your dosing out into 2 doses.

1-2 AM and then 1 PM

Or three spread out during the day is fine

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great info. Can't wait to get mine.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
what would the dose be when stacking OEP, a-t2, and erase? also on days that i train in the afternoon and days i train in the morning. would it be any different? oh, and off days as well :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:party:Natty you are the best and knows how to take care of the customers!!

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Every day would be the same.

Check this out!

Halfway down the page...the Get Shredded Fast Stack
thank you so much i really appreciate it!!! cant wait to start tomorrow, thats when its suppose to arrive!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Just finishing up a run of natadrol. And have formadrol for PCT. Was wondering if i bought the TCF-1 and ERASE stack if ERASE would stack well with the formadrol?? If not i guess i could save either the erase or formadrol for another time....Any insight would be appreciated!

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Is it okay to take with food or should it be taken before a meal on an empty stomach?

I am very excited about this, the AI aspect plus optimistic cortisol benefits (cortisol hates me and I it). I will be running a log (although prolly on bb.com) that is ERASE + Supremacy.

Any comments on running ERASE with Supremacy, or basically any other natty test booster?

sorry if repeats I need to get to work like now.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finishing up a run of natadrol. And have formadrol for PCT. Was wondering if i bought the TCF-1 and ERASE stack if ERASE would stack well with the formadrol?? If not i guess i could save either the erase or formadrol for another time....Any insight would be appreciated!
Honestly there would be no reason to stack them. You are not going to get more aromatase inhibition over the counter than with Erase.

If you want more...just increase your Erase dose. Adding another anti-estrogen only product to the stack would be like throwing a match into a burning building and saying it contributed to the fire.

Is it okay to take with food or should it be taken before a meal on an empty stomach?

I am very excited about this, the AI aspect plus optimistic cortisol benefits (cortisol hates me and I it). I will be running a log (although prolly on bb.com) that is ERASE + Supremacy.

Any comments on running ERASE with Supremacy, or basically any other natty test booster?

sorry if repeats I need to get to work like now.
It can be taken both with food or on an empty stomach. I should have addressed that, so thanks for bringing it up!

Since Erase is a lipid molecule, taking it with a meal would probably be SLIGHTLY better (especially if it was a meal with fat), but it would not be a significant difference. So whatever works for you!

I would love to see an Erase + Supremacy stack.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Honestly there would be no reason to stack them. You are not going to get more aromatase inhibition over the counter than with Erase.

If you want more...just increase your Erase dose. Adding another anti-estrogen only product to the stack would be like throwing a match into a burning building and saying it contributed to the fire.

I kind of figured as much. I have the formadrol already on hand, but really want to try ERASE and TCF-1. And with the sale on the stack its almost impossible to pass up. But i can shelf one of them for a rainy day! Also have a get up and go stack collecting dust. Maybe its time to use it with the ERASE and TCF-1!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the best time to dose this?

if this controls cortisol im thinking 1 first thing in the morning and 1 4 hours later, and it would want me to avoid it before bed, although before bed may be most optimal for its AI properties.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the best time to dose this?

if this controls cortisol im thinking 1 first thing in the morning and 1 4 hours later, and it would want me to avoid it before bed, although before bed may be most optimal for its AI properties.
1 in the morning and 1 later on in the day would be best. I would do morning and Afternoon/evening

EArch

Awards
  • Established
would it be okay to take preworkout with caffeine or a preworkout? I dose at 7:30am then typically again between 2 and 3 pm which is when I workout some days.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would it be okay to take preworkout with caffeine or a preworkout? I dose at 7:30am then typically again between 2 and 3 pm which is when I workout some days.
That is a perfect regimen.

tjwoody

Awards
should be be running a cycle support with erase? also was thinking about stacking it with alpha t2. I also had picked up some bulk DAA here i was gonna try by itself but now curious about stacking it. Thinking of running right for the 8 week cycle but now thinking of maybe shooting for 4 on, 2 off and finishing 4 on?

i saw here there was an erase Cycle Support stack which is what got me asking. i normally like to take some milk thistle and saw palmetto.

i got like 20% bf so dont know if this will help me at all still being at such BF%. i love trying new supps though! :)

i deal with lower test levels with an endo and my levels are low but not insanely out of range low. matter of fact my better diet may have helped bump them up quite a bit. fyi: i hold a ton of my fat around love handles, lower abs.

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Erase/Cycle Support stack is mainly for people running hormones.

The Erase/aT2 stack is great for leaning out and dropping water.

An Erase/DAA stack would be phenomenal for testosterone boosting qualities.

should be be running a cycle support with erase? also was thinking about stacking it with alpha t2. I also had picked up some bulk DAA here i was gonna try by itself but now curious about stacking it. Thinking of running right for the 8 week cycle but now thinking of maybe shooting for 4 on, 2 off and finishing 4 on?

i saw here there was an erase Cycle Support stack which is what got me asking. i normally like to take some milk thistle and saw palmetto.

i got like 20% bf so dont know if this will help me at all still being at such BF%. i love trying new supps though! :)

i deal with lower test levels with an endo and my levels are low but not insanely out of range low. matter of fact my better diet may have helped bump them up quite a bit. fyi: i hold a ton of my fat around love handles, lower abs.

Terencec

Awards
I just got my bottle , can I take this with food or not?

I am taking one in the morning and one an hour before I hit the bed.

Thanks

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just got my bottle , can I take this with food or not?

I am taking one in the morning and one an hour before I hit the bed.

Thanks
Cant wait to hear your feedback on this :)

If you still have not picked up your Erase bottle get in on this sick deal we got going on and spread the word to your gym buddies, friends and family about Erase, rumor has it NP will throw a little party for AM members :)

anaboliko

Awards
Cant wait to hear your feedback on this :)

If you still have not picked up your Erase bottle get in on this sick deal we got going on and spread the word to your gym buddies, friends and family about Erase, rumor has it NP will throw a little party for AM members :)
Is it possible that I get more sore on Erase than I normally do? I started it on Monday and I feel really really really sore. I started 3 the first two days to kick it off and then I've been doing 2 a day.

On Letting Go

Awards
Would you recommend tapering down the dose during the final week of ERASE?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it possible that I get more sore on Erase than I normally do? I started it on Monday and I feel really really really sore. I started 3 the first two days to kick it off and then I've been doing 2 a day.
Starting at 3, you may have just dried out to much. Run with 2 for a few days and see it if resides.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick to two per day. What other supplements are you taking? Maybe you will be a rare user who only needs one!

We weren't kidding when we said it works

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking > "The Erase/aT2 stack is great for leaning out and dropping water."

anaboliko

Awards
Stick to two per day. What other supplements are you taking? Maybe you will be a rare user who only needs one!

We weren't kidding when we said it works
I'm not taking anything else, just the basics: Animal Pump, fish oil, Anabolic Pump and Protein powder.

I think the soreness is starting to go down now that I'm doing two and today I spaced them out one in the morning and one before bed.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not taking anything else, just the basics: Animal Pump, fish oil, Anabolic Pump and Protein powder.

I think the soreness is starting to go down now that I'm doing two and today I spaced them out one in the morning and one before bed.
Good to hear. It will take about 2 days for the new dose to take full effect

ehoeft

Awards
I have a question regarding Erase and Natadol. I know from an earlier post it stated its okay to stack erase with natadrol... I was wondering more about the PCT required with natadrol. Could i use erase in place of LG's formadrol/ or T911? Is it sufficent? I want to run erase during my cycle of natadrol and than straight into PCT. Just dont know if it would work. I have formadrol on hand but im really excited about erase from what ive been reading :) Im only doing one bottle of natadrol at 6 a day so its not a long cycle. Hence the reason i want to use erase during natadrol and straight through PCT. Thats roughly 7-8 weeks. I know Formadrol with erase is overkill so i would just perfer saving the form for later. BTW im also stacking Prime (6-9 protocall) and OEP. Any thoughts on this would help tons!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could i use erase in place of LG's formadrol/ or T911? Is it sufficent?
yes

Or you could stack 1-2 Erase with your form. But again, nothing over the counter is stronger than Erase, so you can just adjust your dose according to your needs. (1-3 caps)

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
So I posted this in another thread but it might be better here. I'm planning on a 6 week stack of triazole with activate extreme followed by 6 weeks of erase followed by another 6 on triazole/activate. Would this be overkill with the erase?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I posted this in another thread but it might be better here. I'm planning on a 6 week stack of triazole with activate extreme followed by 6 weeks of erase followed by another 6 on triazole/activate. Would this be overkill with the erase?
your going to be on AI's for 18 weeks straight. i think this isnt something you want to do.

id go with 4-6 weeks off between each cycle.

if you want to do something to keep busy between cycles, get something non-hormonal such as Thermolife Ebol.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
thebiz909 Anabolics 14
Supplements 10
35 and Older 7
Supplements 14