ALCAR + DAA
- 09-08-2010, 08:15 AM
ALCAR + DAA
Hey guys look this:
One of the most important receptor systems involved with cognitive function and memory is the receptor system. NMDA (N-Methyl- ) receptors are widely distributed in the brain. It has been established that the of NMDA receptors declines with age and that even a single dose of restores to a significant degree these receptor numbers.
what do you think guys?
- 09-08-2010, 11:28 AM
09-08-2010, 12:07 PM
09-08-2010, 12:30 PM
09-08-2010, 12:34 PM
02-02-2011, 03:49 PM
02-03-2011, 03:34 PM
02-03-2011, 07:40 PM
02-04-2011, 12:25 AM
Looks like the ALCAR may be the preferred form because of it's ability to get to the brain. This also only seems to list the benefit as being for cognitive function.
Would this benefit us from a Hormonal or Strength standpoint?
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
02-04-2011, 06:47 PM
02-04-2011, 10:30 PM
02-04-2011, 11:35 PM
ALCAR is awesome, ive been using it for years. My switch to Arginocarn though has been a great move. Absorption is even better than ALCAR and has been called the super version of ALCAR. Add Arginocarn with your DAA ( TCF-1 or TestForce 2 )
( at heart )
Similar Forum Threads
- By benj851 in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 07-06-2011, 10:32 PM
- By justreading in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2009, 07:15 PM
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2009, 03:40 PM
- By Sleigh in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 06-30-2005, 07:36 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 05-22-2005, 11:36 PM