ALCAR + DAA

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys look this:

One of the most important receptor systems involved with cognitive function and memory is the NMDA receptor system. NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartic acid) receptors are widely distributed in the brain. It has been established that the density of NMDA receptors declines with age and that even a single dose of Acetyl-L Carnitine restores to a significant degree these receptor numbers.

http://www.immunesupport.com

what do you think guys?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.... Glad I take both. I love ALCAR.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the ALCAR may be the preferred form because of it's ability to get to the brain. This also only seems to list the benefit as being for cognitive function.

Would this benefit us from a Hormonal or Strength standpoint?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the ALCAR may be the preferred form because of it's ability to get to the brain. This also only seems to list the benefit as being for cognitive function.

Would this benefit us from a Hormonal or Strength standpoint?
I think it could help your PB with the increased focus. I love using it pre-workout. I can't say with absoluteness, that there was a direct increase in strength or a change in hormonal response. I've been using it off and on for awhile now. The "off" times were because I didn't have the money to keep up using it. I'd dose a few grams at a time, two too three, sometimes four times a day. It brings me 0-60 within 10min. That's a bit of exaggeration, but its a great 2nd-wind.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALCAR is awesome, ive been using it for years. My switch to Arginocarn though has been a great move. Absorption is even better than ALCAR and has been called the super version of ALCAR. Add Arginocarn with your DAA ( TCF-1 or TestForce 2 )