L-dopa and Prolactin

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
How much l-dopa per day should be administered to lower prolactin levels?

what I have is 800 mg pills standardized to min 15% l-dopa.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much l-dopa per day should be administered to lower prolactin levels?

what I have is 800 mg pills standardized to min 15% l-dopa.
all depends @ this percent up until 1.5g daily before weights and before bed

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
all depends @ this percent up until 1.5g daily before weights and before bed
Thanks. do you mean 1.5g total per day? or 1.5 twice per day?

And why does my bottle recommend taking it early in the day?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5g total per day like i say above is all depends of your goals

look USPlabs PowerFULL.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would take pre bed.. Help you sleep better :)

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey brow.
I'm going with this schedule:

NOW Foods DOPA Mucuna 400mg 90 capsule

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 Vcaps with a meal. Best when taken early in the day. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW Co-Enzyme B-Complex, Antioxidant Caps and True Focus. Do not eat freshness packet, keep in bottle. Store in a cool dry place.

Serving Size 2 capsule(s)
Servings Per Container 45

Amount Per Serving

Velvet Bean Extract (Mucuna pruriens) (Seed) (min. 15% L-DOPA) 800 mg
L-DOPA 120 mg

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
hey brow.
I'm going with this schedule:

NOW Foods DOPA Mucuna 400mg 90 capsule

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 Vcaps with a meal. Best when taken early in the day. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW Co-Enzyme B-Complex, Antioxidant Caps and True Focus. Do not eat freshness packet, keep in bottle. Store in a cool dry place.

Serving Size 2 capsule(s)
Servings Per Container 45

Amount Per Serving

Velvet Bean Extract (Mucuna pruriens) (Seed) (min. 15% L-DOPA) 800 mg
L-DOPA 120 mg

I have the same stuff.. I wonder why they suggest dosing in the morning?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Possibly because it is one of the sure-fire ways of having people take it on an empty stomach.
NOW brand "Suggested Use: take 1,2 Vcamps with a mean. Best when taken early in the day."

LoL. I can't figure out the best way to take this stuff..

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If u want l-dopa go HGHpro... 90+ extract. Can't beat that!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Hgh is awesome I was jsut going to say that. Is it the same L-dopa? Hghpro or grow or something by Anabolic Innovations looks good too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure what you are saying. HghPRO has an extract of Mucuna that is 99% L-Dopa. Was that what you meant?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would definitely help keep prolactin in check and could be combined with other products that also do so.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i now l-dopa and androhard took care of the prolactin sides i was having with mlmg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any l-dopa product should always be taken on empty stomach. hghpro will work well at combating prolactin issues-add some p5p to kick it in the ass.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Empty, as in no food eaten for at least 2 hours, and don't eat for at least an hour after (for sleep effects, don't eat after at all, just hit the sack).

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Empty, as in no food eaten for at least 2 hours, and don't eat for at least an hour after (for sleep effects, don't eat after at all, just hit the sack).
damn -- I'm hardly ever that empty. so food negatively affects its absorption?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
insulin-so stay away from carbs. eating a piece of meat within an hour of taking wouldn't be that bad, imo.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
good call T, L-dopa + p5p should take care of any prolactin issues

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good call T, L-dopa + p5p should take care of any prolactin issues
yup-easy once posted a article that showed p5p stopped a nursing mother from lactating within a week-now that is an anti-prolactin, lol.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
This is my problem too. Only time is in the morning, and in the morning my ultimate goal after taking a piss is getting food in my stomach lol
haha. so true.

I keep hearing ppl rave about p5p, which I believe is a co-enzyme of B6... time to do a little research :type:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not really an absorption issue. It has more to do with the type of physiological response that is illicited!

EDIT: Like TheBigT mentioned above...sorry for the repeat.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not really an absorption issue. It has more to do with the type of physiological response that is illicited!

EDIT: Like TheBigT mentioned above...sorry for the repeat.

So basically take it away from Carbs? Can the absorption be increased with just upping the dosage?

blackscorp

Awards
Take 2 of those pills a day. Also if you add in P-5-P at 200mg a day it would help a lot. I recommend using both if using a product that increases Prolactin.

Is this for a cycle? If so, make sure you have Cabergoline on hand. You never know, things happen lol

Reactions: mw1

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take 2 of those pills a day. Also if you add in P-5-P at 200mg a day it would help a lot. I recommend using both if using a product that increases Prolactin.

Is this for a cycle? If so, make sure you have Cabergoline on hand. You never know, things happen lol
Prolactin is not so much the issue though I want to include it in the benefits. Was looking at more of the Test boosting effects of high dosages of Mucuna. It will be for PCT, but not taking anything that strong where prolactin should be a serious issue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

good advice. the p5p and l-dopa should take care of things, and caber should be used with caution, imo. that being said, if i ever get leaky nips i would do everything possible to stop it!!!:saevilw:

blackscorp

Awards
Prolactin is not so much the issue though I want to include it in the benefits. Was looking at more of the Test boosting effects of high dosages of Mucuna. It will be for PCT, but not taking anything that strong where prolactin should be a serious issue.
Gotcha

Then L-Dopa by itself is fine. Good luck with you PCT!

Also, have you tried DAA yet? I recently used it for the end of my PCT and I was extremely impressed. If you want a product thats gonna raise test and do a good job of it, DAA is what I recommend for the end of your PCT.

blackscorp

Awards
good advice. the p5p and l-dopa should take care of things, and caber should be used with caution, imo. that being said, if i ever get leaky nips i would do everything possible to stop it!!!:saevilw:
Yea Caber should only be used when ABSOLUTELY neccesary. I hate when people get told to use it during their cycle as an everyday thing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea Caber should only be used when ABSOLUTELY neccesary. I hate when people get told to use it during their cycle as an everyday thing.
agreed!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha

Then L-Dopa by itself is fine. Good luck with you PCT!

Also, have you tried DAA yet? I recently used it for the end of my PCT and I was extremely impressed. If you want a product thats gonna raise test and do a good job of it, DAA is what I recommend for the end of your PCT.
My PCT looks like this, just wanted to include Mucuna for Prolactin and Test

Adamantium
Erase
Titanium
Forslean
Nolvadex
Tetalenis
EndoAmp Max
p5p

My Cycle will be...

Superdrol 10mg Week 1
1T/4AD Trans Week 1
PP 1T/Tren Week 2-5

blackscorp

Awards
My PCT looks like this, just wanted to include Mucuna for Prolactin and Test

Adamantium
Erase
Titanium
Forslean
Nolvadex
Tetalenis
EndoAmp Max
p5p

My Cycle will be...

Superdrol 10mg Week 1
1T/4AD Trans Week 1
PP 1T/Tren Week 2-5
Damn thats a lot of stuff. I would save most of that for after PCT. Why are you running Superdrol for only one week? Three is what I recommend. I would also recommend you drop all that and run SD on its own. Its strong enough to the point where Stacking would just makes the side effects worse lol.

You don't need all those for PCT either. Just run the Nolva with Forslean and P-5-P. Make sure you run Nolva for at least 6 weeks. Don't fall for the 4 week PCT. 6 weeks is enough to ensure a nice recovery (in my experience with bloodwork done).

And you are going to run Tren, which means use P-5-P and L-Dopa on cycle and have Cabergoline on hand just incase you lactate. (I know it freaks me out too lol)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn thats a lot of stuff. I would save most of that for after PCT. Why are you running Superdrol for only one week? Three is what I recommend. I would also recommend you drop all that and run SD on its own. Its strong enough to the point where Stacking would just makes the side effects worse lol.

You don't need all those for PCT either. Just run the Nolva with Forslean and P-5-P. Make sure you run Nolva for at least 6 weeks. Don't fall for the 4 week PCT. 6 weeks is enough to ensure a nice recovery (in my experience with bloodwork done).

And you are going to run Tren, which means use P-5-P and L-Dopa on cycle and have Cabergoline on hand just incase you lactate. (I know it freaks me out too lol)
I just have a week left over of the SD and the 1T/4AD trans, figured just take it to kick start cycle. This is PP's 1T/Tren, don't know if you were thinking it was real Tren. I never had prolactin issues before, so dont think Im gonna invest in Caber. I may cancel the Testalenis. The PCT will be 6 weeks. Starting Erase around week 2 or 3, Nolva right off the bat standard protocol, though I am running that for only 4 weeks not the six.

blackscorp

Awards
I just have a week left over of the SD and the 1T/4AD trans, figured just take it to kick start cycle. This is PP's 1T/Tren, don't know if you were thinking it was real Tren. I never had prolactin issues before, so dont think Im gonna invest in Caber. I may cancel the Testalenis. The PCT will be 6 weeks. Starting Erase around week 2 or 3, Nolva right off the bat standard protocol, though I am running that for only 4 weeks not the six.
The PH "Tren" aka Dienelone (purely a guess that thats the compound in PP's 1t) has the ability to raise Prolactin. While studies have shown it only effects Progesterone at 17. Prolactin can still be an issue. Better safe then sorry is what I say because if by chance it does happen to you, you will be ready.

Also, the most important part of your PCT is the SERM. I still recommend you run Nolvadex for a full 6 weeks. It will make all the difference in the world. I guarentee it. If you have ever gotten bloodwork done before and after a cycle you know what I mean. (comparing a 4 week to a 6 week)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info, I wish I could find Caber cheap. Will buy some more Nolva

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hgh is awesome I was jsut going to say that. Is it the same L-dopa? Hghpro or grow or something by Anabolic Innovations looks good too.
Just look for a high yield extract, 15% is low, although it's what I used recently - went through about 4 bottles of NOW Foods L-Dopa.

It can be found in many sites in bulk as well :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
just buy hgh up or hgh pro
These are just so unreasonably expensive if the OP is looking for simple L-Dopa, not a blend. As I said before, you can even find this in bulk, and cap it yourself.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
35-45 online thats pretty cheap and are great products can help you make/keep gians as well as recover. just my opinion. in cali minimum wage is high so thats cheap