Animal M-Stack

keton09

Awards
I have heard some pretty good reviews about this product. does anyone have any first hand experience with it?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have heard some pretty good reviews about this product. does anyone have any first hand experience with it?
make u very hungery

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
I was very happy with this product, I like to use it in between my cycles to help me keep my strength and size.

It's a very, very effective supplement if you are eating and training correctly.

Here is consumer feedback on it:
Hey where could I get a Animal Shirt lol?

derekderek

Awards
I am currently midway through test/mstak cycle seeing great gains feeling better everyday.Just make sure you are eating enough and keeping it clean for the most part. Animal puts out some good products and always willing to help.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
its a solid product. Most universal supps are

keton09

Awards
Should the M-stak be taken alone? i know there are staks where it impliments the m stak and pump and other such products. but does running those at the same time really make a huge difference for economical purposes? and also, i have been running con-cret as my creatine supplement. it seems to be working wonders for hardening and densing my muscles without bloat. Its something like creatine HCL. has anyone else taken this product?

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Should the M-stak be taken alone? i know there are staks where it impliments the m stak and pump and other such products. but does running those at the same time really make a huge difference for economical purposes? and also, i have been running con-cret as my creatine supplement. it seems to be working wonders for hardening and densing my muscles without bloat. Its something like creatine HCL. has anyone else taken this product?
You can run M-Stak on it's own or stack it with other product, Pump is a popular one to stack it with. I would just run it on it's own at first so you know if it's working. Stacking it with creatine is a good idea however.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I use it, I like it. Makes me dense, helps me recover. I always start with it after I have taken a break from supps, lifting.