pSarm

  1. Question pSarm


    Who has taken it and what was your results?

    I've heard it's good for cutting and that it makes you stronger and more vascular.


  2. i have used it. it is an awesome natty product pretty much what you said i noticed real good strength increase nice vascularity and a couple lean pounds. if you like Y get the reg version but if your like me and cant take Y get the Y free version.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  3. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    i have used it. it is an awesome natty product pretty much what you said i noticed real good strength increase nice vascularity and a couple lean pounds. if you like Y get the reg version but if your like me and cant take Y get the Y free version.
    Do you remember how much strength gain you got from it? Also how long did you run it for?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Do you remember how much strength gain you got from it? Also how long did you run it for?
    im sorry it was awhile ago so i dont remember but i do remember i ran one bottle so however long that equates to be is how long i ran it for. major lifts probably went up roughly 10-15lbs over the course of the run. endurance and recovery were also very good. sorry i cant remember more for you but if your interested i also ran it in a log along side nattadrol its in my sig VVVV.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    im sorry it was awhile ago so i dont remember but i do remember i ran one bottle so however long that equates to be is how long i ran it for. major lifts probably went up roughly 10-15lbs over the course of the run. endurance and recovery were also very good. sorry i cant remember more for you but if your interested i also ran it in a log along side nattadrol its in my sig VVVV.
    Thanks man! That's why I'm asking cause I want to run it with Natadrol

  6. Luelinks man I ran this with my Natadrol and it was good. I can't tell you exactly what it did compared to the other stuff but I know that I was at 8 caps a day of nata and when my PSarm ran out I noticed the difference. Strength, aggression and recovery all took a small hit when I came off of it and was on Nata alone. I wish I had run it standalone to give you more details but there are a few Logs out here for it if you search. Good results. I would like any natty product run 2 bottles worth. You will feel a difference day 1 though. It seems to be relatively quick acting regarding aggression and Alpha Male.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Luelinks man I ran this with my Natadrol and it was good. I can't tell you exactly what it did compared to the other stuff but I know that I was at 8 caps a day of nata and when my PSarm ran out I noticed the difference. Strength, aggression and recovery all took a small hit when I came off of it and was on Nata alone. I wish I had run it standalone to give you more details but there are a few Logs out here for it if you search. Good results. I would like any natty product run 2 bottles worth. You will feel a difference day 1 though. It seems to be relatively quick acting regarding aggression and Alpha Male.
    I wanted to run 10 caps of Natadrol but I guess I'll run 8 with 6 caps of pSarm. Has anybody ran more than 6 caps of pSarm?

  8. psarm worked for me and i ran it twice. i always stack things, but i can say i used it for cutting and worked good for leaning out and maintaining my strength.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  9. is the old version?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pSarm on a cut?
    By EasyEJL in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 10:51 PM
  2. LG pSARM
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 11:13 PM
  3. pSarm one is never enough
    By thauncle in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
  4. LG needs you to log pSarm!
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 03:22 PM
  5. pSARM
    By witt51 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in