pSarm

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Who has taken it and what was your results?

I've heard it's good for cutting and that it makes you stronger and more vascular.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have used it. it is an awesome natty product pretty much what you said i noticed real good strength increase nice vascularity and a couple lean pounds. if you like Y get the reg version but if your like me and cant take Y get the Y free version.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
i have used it. it is an awesome natty product pretty much what you said i noticed real good strength increase nice vascularity and a couple lean pounds. if you like Y get the reg version but if your like me and cant take Y get the Y free version.
Do you remember how much strength gain you got from it? Also how long did you run it for?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you remember how much strength gain you got from it? Also how long did you run it for?
im sorry it was awhile ago so i dont remember but i do remember i ran one bottle so however long that equates to be is how long i ran it for. major lifts probably went up roughly 10-15lbs over the course of the run. endurance and recovery were also very good. sorry i cant remember more for you but if your interested i also ran it in a log along side nattadrol its in my sig VVVV.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
im sorry it was awhile ago so i dont remember but i do remember i ran one bottle so however long that equates to be is how long i ran it for. major lifts probably went up roughly 10-15lbs over the course of the run. endurance and recovery were also very good. sorry i cant remember more for you but if your interested i also ran it in a log along side nattadrol its in my sig VVVV.
Thanks man! That's why I'm asking cause I want to run it with Natadrol :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Luelinks man I ran this with my Natadrol and it was good. I can't tell you exactly what it did compared to the other stuff but I know that I was at 8 caps a day of nata and when my PSarm ran out I noticed the difference. Strength, aggression and recovery all took a small hit when I came off of it and was on Nata alone. I wish I had run it standalone to give you more details but there are a few Logs out here for it if you search. Good results. I would like any natty product run 2 bottles worth. You will feel a difference day 1 though. It seems to be relatively quick acting regarding aggression and Alpha Male.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Luelinks man I ran this with my Natadrol and it was good. I can't tell you exactly what it did compared to the other stuff but I know that I was at 8 caps a day of nata and when my PSarm ran out I noticed the difference. Strength, aggression and recovery all took a small hit when I came off of it and was on Nata alone. I wish I had run it standalone to give you more details but there are a few Logs out here for it if you search. Good results. I would like any natty product run 2 bottles worth. You will feel a difference day 1 though. It seems to be relatively quick acting regarding aggression and Alpha Male.
I wanted to run 10 caps of Natadrol but I guess I'll run 8 with 6 caps of pSarm. Has anybody ran more than 6 caps of pSarm?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
psarm worked for me and i ran it twice. i always stack things, but i can say i used it for cutting and worked good for leaning out and maintaining my strength.