erase+alpha t2+ suppress C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Would this help with a cut cycle, of course with diet and exercise in check. Or is this too much cortisol lowering?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this help with a cut cycle, of course with diet and exercise in check. Or is this too much cortisol lowering?
It would work well. No, there is not too much cortisol lowering.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would 11 oxo be better than suppress C
for this type of run, no.

despite how mild 11-oxo is, it's still steroidal and suppressive, and would required PCT.

besides the fact that an effective dose of 11-oxo is EXPENSIVE! a six week run takes like 3 to 4 bottles...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for this type of run, no.

despite how mild 11-oxo is, it's still steroidal and suppressive, and would required PCT.

besides the fact that an effective dose of 11-oxo is EXPENSIVE! a six week run takes like 3 to 4 bottles...
i agree...besides suppress-c is a very under-rated product.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Would Lean xtreme be better in anyway? Thyroid boosting maybe?

I am considering the same stack (or similiar) except I want to add OEP and I am coming off a long run of t3 while working into the lower single digit bf%'s

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see OEP/Erase/Alpha-T2....let the Erase...ERASE your cortisol. If you want suppress C too though, by all means go for it

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see OEP/Erase/Alpha-T2....let the Erase...ERASE your cortisol. If you want suppress C too though, by all means go for it
I am not the OP just a thread jacker I guess... But I just don't know if erase upregulates t4/t3, small changes in hormonal substances (some can even be seemingly identical) can result in large changes in properties and even being a 7-dhea metabolite does not guarantee thus property for sure. Then again I have different goals from the OP and my own situation.

I am hoping your data on alpha t2 is accurate and it is not very suppressive of t3 levels. One thing I will say, it definitely increases my heart rate much more than t3 does and also it eat glycogen very quickly which can be hard to deal with mentally. Then again I am ocd on noticing everything and some people might not notice this or worse could think they are losing muscle. I will keep monitoring the weight and muscle/glycogen changes vs t3 before making a final decision. I really love that you guys come out with real solid chemicals not some herbal crap that is unproven.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am not the OP just a thread jacker I guess... But I just don't know if erase upregulates t4/t3, small changes in hormonal substances (some can even be seemingly identical) can result in large changes in properties and even being a 7-dhea metabolite does not guarantee thus property for sure. Then again I have different goals from the OP and my own situation.

I am hoping your data on alpha t2 is accurate and it is not very suppressive of t3 levels. One thing I will say, it definitely increases my heart rate much more than t3 does and also it eat glycogen very quickly which can be hard to deal with mentally. Then again I am ocd on noticing everything and some people might not notice this or worse could think they are losing muscle. I will keep monitoring the weight and muscle/glycogen changes vs t3 before making a final decision. I really love that you guys come out with real solid chemicals not some herbal crap that is unproven.
this is my 3rd time running at-2, and i have not noticed any side effects when stopping.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
this is my 3rd time running at-2, and i have not noticed any side effects when stopping.
I don't think most people will. M situation is different though, I have been on an extended t3 run. Not to get too far into my situation but this variable changes things, also t3 and thyroid hormones in general do not cause trouble on short runs (and maybe not even long runs) so I highly doubt anyone will get rebound from 4 weeks of alpha t2 however restarting on a longer run is a little more delicate for those with natural slow metabolisms like myself... Anyway, getting too far into my needs I think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't think most people will. M situation is different though, I have been on an extended t3 run. Not to get too far into my situation but this variable changes things, also t3 and thyroid hormones in general do not cause trouble on short runs (and maybe not even long runs) so I highly doubt anyone will get rebound from 4 weeks of alpha t2 however restarting on a longer run is a little more delicate for those with natural slow metabolisms like myself... Anyway, getting too far into my needs I think.
this is true, everyones circumstances are different.