When to use my Stack!!!

Doubravkody

Awards
okay my natabolic stack came in, I started lifting and eating hardcore last week, monday thru friday and it was PATHETIC. I did not work out with heavy weights AT ALL over the summer which was almost 4 months because I had no access to weights, (the only gym was 40 a month and it was 35mins away) I'm college kid I dont got money for that. I have gained 2-3 lbs that I have lost over the summer, and this weekend I came back home and did not work out, which was good because my body felt disgustingly sore, especially my pecs...

But my question is should I start using the stack now? or should I lift one more week, and let my body get back into it...the weights I put up this past week were sad...
so do I jump right in or wait?? Thanks guys!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Start now man. It will help with recovery and strength gains.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use your sack after sex
JK
id say wait a couple of weeks then start it

Doubravkody

Awards
Yea but I dont want the stack to just get me back to where I was yo know?? or do you think it will last long enough to do both...
meaning I dont want to be taking the stack and 3 weeks go by using it, and I just be getting to what I was doing before...if that makes sense? or do you think it doesnt matter, and it will help me what I was doing before alot quicker, and then after a week or so, it will help me push further...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You use supps to get an edge. So Id say start now.

Doubravkody

Awards
true, this past week I started using creatine, to get it back in my system...but it was just such a crappy workout week, like my body was so week in everything, I see what you mean, there ment to give me an edge, but I want them to give me an edge, when I am back to where I was, not to get me back to where I was, you know?? I would love to use it now, and if I do, do you guys think it will get me to where I was and then some? or do you think it will get me to where I was, and then I die off.... gahhh

Xx Beastmode

Awards
hey man i was in the same boat as u like 2 months ago the muscle u lost will come back 10 times faster then when u first put it on.. just keep liftin hard as u can til u stop gettin gains real ez. then start the supps or whatever

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I would do the stack when you know you can dedicate the time to do it and do it right. If you take the stack and you cant hit the gym for whatever reason, or get your calories in daily, then ANY stack will fail.

Only you know your schedule, dedication. When you have wrinkles ironed out, hit it hard bro!