furuza/hdrol/stano

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlevz

Awards
Need help guys... Thinking about running 6 weeks of h drol 75mg. furuza 300-600 mg. and stano 300-600 mg. plus alri venom and alri zero stim along with gaspari novadex 4 caps for a serious cutting cycle right now with my work schedule I can only get to gym 4 days a week for about 1 hour of cardio but have stationary bike at home for after work. Will use inhibit e/ and reduce xt for pct

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Need help guys... Thinking about running 6 weeks of h drol 75mg. furuza 300-600 mg. and stano 300-600 mg. plus alri venom and alri zero stim along with gaspari novadex 4 caps for a serious cutting cycle right now with my work schedule I can only get to gym 4 days a week for about 1 hour of cardio but have stationary bike at home for after work. Will use inhibit e/ and reduce xt for pct
Dont use Novedex on cycle. What you are thinking about stacking should be more than enough to get you cut provided your diet and training are good to go. Also im not sure that will be a sufficient enough PCT.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont use Novedex on cycle. What you are thinking about stacking should be more than enough to get you cut provided your diet and training are good to go. Also im not sure that will be a sufficient enough PCT.
What he said about the novadex!!!!

Also, I really recommend you add clomid in to PCT, its cheap and highly effective.
Do not be afraid to run all 3 compounds at high doses, as they are extremely mild.
10 grams of fish oil per day!!!
Might wanna add in some Alpha T2 if your on a cut.
And some HCGenerate while on cycle to slow down atrophy..
Dont forget creatine and 1-2 gallons of water per day :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gamer, creatine on cycle?
really?

idk about all three i would say use hdrol and pick one of the other 2(stano) and super dose it
thats just me though

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
really?

idk about all three i would say use hdrol and pick one of the other 2(stano) and super dose it
thats just me though
whats wrong with taking Creatine on cycle?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really?

thats just me though
There is a study floating around here that says creatine used on cycle WILL maximize your gains.. I never cycle off creatine.. It is an amino acid, not a hormone..

and 11-sterone is way too mild..
furuza is mild.

You stack those 2 with h-drol and your diet is good, and you are in for a killer cut..

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive read maybe a dozen posts of the benefits of taking creatine ON cycle. Has me sold!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats wrong with taking Creatine on cycle?
There is a study floating around here that says creatine used on cycle WILL maximize your gains.. I never cycle off creatine.. It is an amino acid, not a hormone..

and 11-sterone is way too mild..
furuza is mild.

You stack those 2 with h-drol and your diet is good, and you are in for a killer cut..
ive always heard that creatine was a waste on cycle and is best used off, to help retain some volumanization, but i guess thats old so never mine, disregard my previous post

Status
Not open for further replies.