Raw Glandular

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
What's the deal with raw glandulars? effective? safe? For example, I just stumbled across a product called "testron" that is 500 mg servings of raw testicle.... um... :ponder:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for real! lol thats 2 funny.

manbeast31

Awards
ok ok this is great its too funny i found it and read the reviews theyre just as funny as what it has in it! check it out

Testron Glandular Information
TEST-TRON GLANDULAR
Testron contains 500 mg raw testes glandular with boron; wild yam; smilax and saw palmetto to help maximize muscle mass; strength; and libido.

Manufacturer's Product Research:
Body Builders. A completely natural products. This product was formulated by Val Vasilef Winner of over 80 Physique; power and weight lifting awards including *Mr. America*. Our product is scientifically freeze dried at 5 degrees C and below to retain and preserve natural occurring enzymes; vitamins; minerals; nucleo-proteins; trace elements and all other essentials cellular nutrients. The testicles are the main source of natural Testosterone (male hormone) production in the male gender.

Manufacturer's Directions/Recommended Usage:
As food supplement for adults. Two tablets daily.
Ingredients:
Raw Orchic Concentrate (raw testicle)500mg; Boron3000mcg;
Cautions:
Keep bottle closed in a cool; dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains:
Raw Glandular; Boron
Additional Ingredients:
In a base of Mexican Wild Yam; Saw Palmetto; Smilax Officianalis

Testron Glandular Ingredients
Raw Orchic Concentrate (raw testicle) - 500mg, Boron - 3000mcg,

Testron Glandular Suggested Usage
As food supplement for adults. Two tablets daily.

Testron Glandular Contains
Raw Glandular, Boron

Testron Glandular Does Not Contain
Sugar & Starch.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
With Boron, Mexican Wild Yam, and Smilax too. All they needed was Tribulus and they'd have every worthless test booster from the 90s in that complex.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have kidney raw glandular, liver, etc. I read somewhere that it is believed if you use raw glandular of a specific tissue, it will impact that same tissue in your body in a positive way. I don't truly believe it but who knows, there dirt cheap.

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
critical... Bill Romanowski talks about that in his book. He took an adrenal extract and claimed there was research that supports what you are saying.

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
who knows? you may be ingesting some testosterone and androstenedione that is in the tissue

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
They have kidney raw glandular, liver, etc. I read somewhere that it is believed if you use raw glandular of a specific tissue, it will impact that same tissue in your body in a positive way. I don't truly believe it but who knows, there dirt cheap.
Yea, after looking into it more, it looks like that's the idea behind supplementing raw glandulars. Didn't know if this was some washed up notion of 80's bodybuilding or if it actually holds water.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried Animal Beef Aminos? It conains raw glandulars that are supposed to be better than Uni-Liver. At the least, Uni-Liver has protein and real organic iron.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, after looking into it more, it looks like that's the idea behind supplementing raw glandulars. Didn't know if this was some washed up notion of 80's bodybuilding or if it actually holds water.
I do not believe it holds up by research, but I may be wrong.

MrDeadlift

Awards
Interesting. Several HGH/Test natural products in the late 80s/early 90s did have such ingredients and people did claim results. I just could never swallow it as truth. Maybe it is worth researching and looking into.

Better yet, Any volunteers?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I think the main thing you whant to look for in an HGH product is something that will knock you out and help you sleep.

kamenwriter

kamenwriter

Awards
I'm about to start on the liquid version testron put out. Will let ya know!