Supps for Euphoria/Creativity

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the ban on Piracetam...

Im wondering what would make an interesting stack to aid me in my music...??? I don't take d**gs.. therefore I wouldn't mind trying out some new stuff.

Im unsure what herbs or powders combined would give me this kind of lift? It's an interesting subject for me.

Ive been reading on blue lotus leaf... looking for options.

Any aid would be awesome

:)

(sorry if a repost, but I'm looking more for euphoria/high than powders to make me smarter)

Edit. Found some stacks some bloke created, unsure if it's directly related to what Im looking for but interesting??

--
Stack 1
10g piracetam
150 mgs Wellbutrin
1 gPhenibut
400 mgs Bocopa
1 g Acytl-L-Carnatine
2 g Tyrosine
2 g Choline citrate

Stack 2
100 mgs Geranium
200 mgs Caffeine
1.5 g Chocamine
5 g Piracetam
1 g Aniracetam
10 mgs Hydrocortisone

Stack 3
1 g Acytl-L-Carnatine
1 g PLCAR
3 g Choline Citrate
5 g piracetam

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
KAVA KAVA (but is more ralaxing)
germanium oil (more of a upper/stim)

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Stack 1
10g piracetam
150 mgs Wellbutrin
1 gPhenibut
400 mgs Bocopa
1 g Acytl-L-Carnatine
2 g Tyrosine
2 g Choline citrate

This right here will blow your mind.

In fact I have a supplement similar to this, check it.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/youth-addict/psychotropin-120-caps.html

Acetyl L-Carnitine 1000 mg **
Phenibut 500 mg **
Bacopa Monnieri 250 mg **
L-Theanine 200 mg **
Betaine 200 mg **
Rhodiola Rosea (4% rosavins) 150 mg **
Choline Bitartrate 100 mg **
Fursultiamine 100 mg **
Vinpocetine 7.5 mg **
Huperzine 0.05 mg **

A bit underdosed, but you can see what they use as an ingrediant profile. I use it, and from half a dose(2 caps) I can improve mood while at work without getting too up there.

The thing with phenibut is be careful, use it too often and when you stop you will suffer anxiety attacks like you wont imagine.

But if you use it 2-3 times a week ur fine. I have used up to about 1.5 grams. It works wonders, makes me very social and frees the mind a lil.

ALso do some research, Piracetam may be getting banned, but there are other members of the Racetam family. Including one stronger than piracetam...

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam is getting banned?
Man I am out of the loop.
I better stock up then.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
spirodex by gaspari might be something to look into

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Yeah bro, sales everywhere!!
I just got 3 kilos....yes you read that right ^.^

Which technically puts me at 3.7 kilos

But if they ban it I supposed I have to throw it all away.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got 3 kilos....yes you read that right ^.^

Which technically puts me at 3.7 kilos

But if they ban it I supposed I have to throw it all away.
No, send to me :)..

BTW, what does that stuff do anyways??

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
No, send to me :)..

BTW, what does that stuff do anyways??
Pretty much alot of good, and being a nootropic its damn near impossible to harm yourself with(technically, yet literally the FDA has no standing to ever touch this stuff)

the definition of nootropic is something that is side effect free(technical) or has extremely minor side effects(new age literal).

piracetam is a member of the racetam family of nootropics, besides piracetam there is a few others that can work similar to it, but piracetam is the easiest to use and currently cheapest.

There is one racetam 15 times stronger than piracetam, but I aint gona toss names out atm with it on the block lol.

here is something I grabbed from another site

Piracetam (2-oxo-Pyrrolidine Acetamide) - is a derivative of the neurotransmitter GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid). Chemically related to the amino acid Pyroglutamic Acid (Pyrrolidine Carboxylic acid), which occurs in cerebrospinal fluid and plays an important role in cognitive functioning.

-Biochemical Effects-
-Enhances Brain Metabolism (By increasing Glucose Utilization, Blood & Oxygen Flow){Boosts mental energy & cerebral circulation}
-Increases Cerebral Phospholipids & Cellular Membrane Fluidity (By interacting with the polar head moieties of the phospholipid bilayer) {Supports healthy neuron communication & structure}.
-Supports Cognitive Receptors (By amplifying the density of the Muscarinic Cholinergic {Frontal Cortex, Striatum, & Hippocampus}, NMDA (N-Methyl-D-Aspartate) {Hippocampus}, & AMPA (Alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-Methyl-4-isoxazole-Propionic Acid) Cerebral Cortex Receptors {Strengthens neurotransmitter receptors involved in memory and neuroprotection}
-Stimulates the Corpus Callosum, an area of the brain that controls communication between the left and right hemispheres (Increases communication between both hemispheres) {Involved in speech and creative thinking}.
- Stimulates the Locus Coeruleus, (specialized neurons) {Involved in information processing, attention, cortical/behavioral arousal, learning and memory}
-Inhibits Platelet Aggregation (By increasing Red-White blood cells & Platelet deformability, inhibiting thromboxane A2 synthetase or antagonism of thromboxane A2, reducing von Willebrand's factor & fibrinogen levels) {Supports Healthy Blood Flow}.
-Decreases EEG complexity (Increases cooperatively of brain functional processing) {Positively effects Neuro-Electrical Functioning}.
-Has a significant antioxidant effect.

-Overview-
Piracetam positively supports healthy cognitive & cardiovascular functioning by a multifaceted means of action.

-Notes-
Approved & used since 1970’s worldwide (Europe, Asia, and South American) for various health conditions. Recommended by many healthcare professionals and health organizations, such as the Life Extension Foundation, as a Nootropic.
Piracetum is the first step in the use of nootropics, it also stacks nicely with all of the following.

-Dose-
2-6 grams daily.

Obviously you can see its benefits, honestly its something I could see helping alot of people. When I was using it one of my own personal medical issues really subsided...

Not too worried, it will go the way of other things...always available, if you know what your doing :)

Dopamean1

Dopamean1

Awards
Try Tianeptine

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Noopept ks like 1000 x stronger than piracetam right?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ill go back 4 years and let the OP know to try these combinations.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatever is in AN Uncut makes me feel nice
I believe it (primarily) to be from the higenamine. I really like stims with it in there, smooth feel good, alert, not at all harsh.

SwoleyMammoth

SwoleyMammoth

Awards
I believe it (primarily) to be from the higenamine. I really like stims with it in there, smooth feel good, alert, not at all harsh.
That certainly makes sense and describes the feeling I get from Uncut. I have tried a lot of pre-workouts in my day, and uncut is by far one of my favorites.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That certainly makes sense and describes the feeling I get from Uncut. I have tried a lot of pre-workouts in my day, and uncut is by far one of my favorites.
Yup, Uncut is still my favorite PWO supp.

Dopamean1

Dopamean1

Awards
Guys, my apologies for all of the old bumps. I've been a member of anabolic minds for over 6 years, had a great reputation, and was heavily involved in competitive bodybuilding. Long story short I had two major losses in 2010 and I'm now getting back in the swing of things. My original email that my first account was associated with was deleted and I haven't been able to reactivate it without it. AM was always home to me so it's good to be back.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys, my apologies for all of the old bumps. I've been a member of anabolic minds for over 6 years, had a great reputation, and was heavily involved in competitive bodybuilding. Long story short I had two major losses in 2010 and I'm now getting back in the swing of things. My original email that my first account was associated with was deleted and I haven't been able to reactivate it without it. AM was always home to me so it's good to be back.
No problem man. Glad everything seems to be looking up for you.

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Load up on Caffeine, go to the gym, squat and deadlift a new max and then you'll have several hours of euphoria guaranteed!

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Look into sns focus xt, get some euphoria off of that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
always good to see someone bouncing back from setbacks....repped!!!

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Welcome back

Dopamean1

Dopamean1

Awards
Appreciate the love broskis