ERASE

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I saw that there is a combo deal with PP TCF-1 and Erase for a pretty nice price......Has anyone used Erase? How does it work? I have used TCF-1 so I know that with an AI it could be a pretty awesome combo.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gamer is really the only one outside PES to try it. However, the MOA indicates it's a good AI at increasing testosterone levels without reducing estradiol too much, more controlling it rather than crushing it. This is actually a very favorable thing in an AI, and should be better in many areas (libido, joints, muscle/strength gains).

The combination of DAA and an AI like this is good to increase test through secondary mechanisms like LH and FSH, while the AI acts to increase test production and test/estrogen ratios.

The additional benefit of Erase is potential cortisol control through the 7-oxo DHEA pathway and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) increase. Basically, controls cortisol and better metabolism.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gamer is really the only one outside PES to try it. However, the MOA indicates it's a good AI at increasing testosterone levels without reducing estradiol too much, more controlling it rather than crushing it. This is actually a very favorable thing in an AI, and should be better in many areas (libido, joints, muscle/strength gains).

The combination of DAA and an AI like this is good to increase test through secondary mechanisms like LH and FSH, while the AI acts to increase test production and test/estrogen ratios.

The additional benefit of Erase is potential cortisol control through the 7-oxo DHEA pathway and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) increase. Basically, controls cortisol and better metabolism.
damn-i don't think natty could have said it better-nice post!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

:goodpost:

x2 bigT :fing02:

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty sweet combo. I havent tried Erase myself but was pleased with TCF-1

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been awhile since I took an AI. I might have to
You will like it..
2 caps is plenty.
3 caps and your joints will ache.

Should help free up some test and raise total test a bit..

Im stacking my TCF-1 with forma-stanzol during PCT..

Erase is such a great name (Erase estrogen, coritsol and fat with one compound), I'm a bit jealous of the name....PES is giving me a run for my money in the naming category.

how about a ERASE whatever you like USPlabs trade?

given the reasearch on DHEA and it's metabolites and to narrow down this specifically, I give them much credit.

The research is not vast but the compounds origin is rich in research and the compound is exciting.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is such a great name (Erase estrogen, coritsol and fat with one compound), I'm a bit jealous of the name....PES is giving me a run for my money in the naming category.

how about a ERASE whatever you like USPlabs trade?

given the reasearch on DHEA and it's metabolites and to narrow down this specifically, I give them much credit.

The research is not vast but the compounds origin is rich in research and the compound is exciting.
Thanks for the props! The name may sound simple but it took about 35 thesaurus searches to think it up lol

We appreciate the credit!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the props! The name may sound simple but it took about 35 thesaurus searches to think it up lol

We did try to get Arnold to promote it from his ERASER movie, but wasn't all about it, and even threatened to go forward in time and take out our lineage if we didn't name it something different... so we dropped the R!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We did try to get Arnold to promote it from his ERASER movie, but wasn't all about it, and even threatened to go forward in time and take out our lineage if we didn't name it something different... so we dropped the R!
Based on a true story ^

Give credit where credit is due.....

You remind me of us in early 2005.

Everyday a star is born.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Give credit where credit is due.....

You remind me of us in early 2005.

Everyday a star is born.
speaking of props-pes doesn't use prop blends!!!

speaking of props-pes doesn't use prop blends!!!
They sure and applauded but once it's time to hit the main stage. He may reconsider or have the followers take the lead off his innovation just because they have distribution.

As his consumer base, I hope you are spreading the word cause his success lies in you spreading the word.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Very excited for this product, should be a good one!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As his consumer base, I hope you are spreading the word cause his success lies in you spreading the word.
This has been the biggest challenge so far with PES.

We need the good fellas here on AM to spread the word to their friends/family! Talk about PES at the gym, etc...SPREAD THE WORD so we can keep offering these supplements at a great price

This has been the biggest challenge so far with PES.

We need the good fellas here on AM to spread the word to their friends/family! Talk about PES at the gym, etc...SPREAD THE WORD so we can keep offering these supplements at a great price
You eventually have to go prop blend to protect your innovation....

You will get "bashed" by the good "bros" on the forums on how you sold out but at the end of the day, product results is the seller not the ingredient panel.

if a company came out with a new Zinc that put on 10lbs of muscle, the product will sell regardless of ingredient panel.....

haters will always hate and you can't please the world.

If anything, the good "bros" on the forums should want you to spread your wings outside of the forums but many rather hate with suppression as long as you don't use prop blends and serve the small percent of the consumer base that resides on the forums...GMAFB(whoever guess that acronym wins a package of ModernBCAAs plus Jack3d blue raspberry over 149 dollar value but a prop blend).

Like it or not it's a natural progression....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...GMAFB(whoever guess that acronym wins a package of ModernBCAAs plus Jack3d blue raspberry over 149 dollar value but a prop blend).
lol "but a prop blend"

I completely understand though...hopefully PES grows big enough to hit that stage! Our goal is to prove how honest PES is now as a new starting company, so our true follows will still believe in our products if this time comes will still believe our products work WITHOUT A DOUBT...like they do now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

You will get "bashed" by the good "bros" on the forums on how you sold out but at the end of the day, product results is the seller not the ingredient panel.

if a company came out with a new Zinc that put on 10lbs of muscle, the product will sell regardless of ingredient panel.....

If anything, the good "bros" on the forums should want you to spread your wings outside of the forums but many rather hate with suppression as long as you don't use prop blends and serve the small percent of the consumer base that resides on the forums...GMAFB(whoever guess that acronym wins a package of ModernBCAAs plus Jack3d blue raspberry over 149 dollar value but a prop blend).

oh, contrare-i and a lot of others are pulling for pes-BECAUSE THEY DON'T USE PROP BLENDS!!!! we would like to prove the point that a company CAN be successful without having to cheapen themself with resorting to the use of prop blends-GO PES!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMAFB(whoever guess that acronym wins a package of ModernBCAAs plus Jack3d blue raspberry over 149 dollar value but a prop blend).
GMAFB = Give Me A "F*cking" Break

How about dem dere ModernBCAAs? :fest06:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol "but a prop blend"

I completely understand though...hopefully PES grows big enough to hit that stage! Our goal is to prove how honest PES is now as a new starting company, so our true follows will still believe in our products if this time comes will still believe our products work WITHOUT A DOUBT...like they do now.
The thing I like with PES is you can understand the MOA of the ingredients at the right doses and plan accordingly. It's nice to know what you're getting.

With something like ModernBCAA it's not as necessary if you view it in the right context, a heavy-leucine BCAA drink that mixes clear (nice idea on the clear). If you put in more Sustamine than I'd expect, bonus, but I don't count on it since it's not listed and would drive the price up.

I like the PES approach, very well done, and I will certainly continue to spread the good word.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Is that not what a patent is for??

oh, contrare-i and a lot of others are pulling for pes-BECAUSE THEY DON'T USE PROP BLENDS!!!! we would like to prove the point that a company CAN be successful without having to cheapen themself with resorting to the use of prop blends-GO PES!!!!
What have you done to get him into distribution and spread the PES brand?

Besides post on this forum.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've sent people from my gym and other friends to buy Erase/Alpha-T2 on NP. I've done the same with the USP IC Sales, particularly the ModernBCAA sale this time around.

I've sent people from my gym and other friends to buy Erase/Alpha-T2 on NP. I've done the same with the USP IC Sales, particularly the ModernBCAA sale this time around.
The only way a small brand can grow into a giant.

Much appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I HANG A GIANT BILLBOARD SANDWICH SIGN OVER MY HEAD AND MARCH AROUND MONUMENT CIRCLE FOR 4 HOURS EVERY DAY-

BUY FROM PEZ-THEY DON'T USE PROP BLENDS!!!!

HONK IF YOU HATE PROP BLENDS!!!

lots of people keep honking, so i guess there are a lot of prop haters.

I HANG A GIANT BILLBOARD SANDWICH SIGN OVER MY HEAD AND MARCH AROUND MONUMENT CIRCLE FOR 4 HOURS EVERY DAY-

BUY FROM PEZ-THEY DON'T USE PROP BLENDS!!!!

HONK IF YOU HATE PROP BLENDS!!!

lots of people keep honking, so i guess there are a lot of prop haters.
Silly

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bastards! i wish i had th emoney to buy that stack right now.. such a sick deal
Same here, omg I KNOW! the best deal I have ever seen to be honest, when I saw the email I really kicked myself in the ass, I don't get paid untill next thursday and I'm sure by then it will be gone:( FML lol

Same here, omg I KNOW! the best deal I have ever seen to be honest, when I saw the email I really kicked myself in the ass, I don't get paid untill next thursday and I'm sure by then it will be gone:( FML lol
I'll hook you up if you want it....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i am no fat cat, big shot-maybe my opinion counts for nothing, and i am full of sheit. but i can tell you this-more and more people are looking for non-prop blend companies to buy from.

GO PEZ

:hammer::hammer:

T-MONEY

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very much appreciated...along with you educating the members on our products on this forum!

You must have a science background I am guessing?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very much appreciated...along with you educating the members on our products on this forum!

You must have a science background I am guessing?
Nope, enginerd/economist. I just have a fascination with cellular molecular biology. Back in school I took organic chemistry as an elective, and like to research as a hobby. Nerd who spends too much on supplements... You guys are much smarter, and I appreciate the information y'all share.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was around here when USPlabs was starting out (was a mod for awhile), similar with PES now, and I can understand how hard it is to get off the ground in this business. The great thing about these forums is that new supp companies use them to bring attention to their products. The best way to garner attention imo is to simply be honest about your product, and make sure it does what you say it does. This will build a trusting customer base that will "spread the word." I still use USPlabs products till this day because of the footwork they put in. I don't agree with some of the advertising, or the use of prop blends, but thats not why I use their supplements, for me they simply work. I picked up a bottle of ERASE and am excited to see what results I get. Again if PES puts out supplements that work, then they will go far.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
ok, i am no fat cat, big shot-maybe my opinion counts for nothing, and i am full of sheit. but i can tell you this-more and more people are looking for non-prop blend companies to buy from.
I agree with you BigT when you say that more and more people are looking for a non-prop blend products. I'm an exemple for that, and I can tell you why: I've used ALRI's Restore in the past and since my libido is very sensitive to low estrogen levels I was afraid that it could go down the sink with the 6-bromo on Restore. Result: it did droped a little but I'm still afraid to use any 6-bromo product again because I simply don't know how much 6-bromo was on the one I've tried! So one simple prop-blend blew away a costumer to other companies that sell this AI, so if I ever try again any other AI I'll always look if it's dose is listed or not, and will never, ever, use something in a prop-blend. And there's also another reason why I don't like prop-blends: if I do have a good result with a prop-blend product, I'll never know what is the compound that is making those results or if it's just a part of the blend that is working synergeticly, thus making me pay more money for useless extra compouds on the blend.

So, PES you're on the right way, you may be talking to a near-future costumer;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you BigT when you say that more and more people are looking for a non-prop blend products. I'm an exemple for that, and I can tell you why: I've used ALRI's Restore in the past and since my libido is very sensitive to low estrogen levels I was afraid that it could go down the sink with the 6-bromo on Restore. Result: it did droped a little but I'm still afraid to use any 6-bromo product again because I simply don't know how much 6-bromo was on the one I've tried! So one simple prop-blend blew away a costumer to other companies that sell this AI, so if I ever try again any other AI I'll always look if it's dose is listed or not, and will never, ever, use something in a prop-blend. And there's also another reason why I don't like prop-blends: if I do have a good result with a prop-blend product, I'll never know what is the compound that is making those results or if it's just a part of the blend that is working synergeticly, thus making me pay more money for useless extra compouds on the blend.

So, PES you're on the right way, you may be talking to a near-future costumer;)
thank you-i still buy products from companies that use prop blends, i used oep as a example and enjoyed it very much.

but as a matter of principle i am very much against not labeling the ing/amounts. and i think that company's like pez, that have the guts to buck the norm should be applauded and supported over and above those that deem it necessary to use prop blends.
just my .02.

GO PEZ

:hammer::hammer:

T-MONEY
All is good.

take care