Delete Profile

1. Delete Profile

how does one delete profile or get banned? didn't know where to put this so..

2. Ask a mod to delete you.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMac View Post
    how does one delete profile or get banned? didn't know where to put this so..
    just say a bunch of controversial things, harass people, promote the use of steroids to minors, and link to outside sources.

that should take care of it for the moment.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

4. i was gonna say post naked pics of all you ex g/f's so we can see before you go

5. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    i was gonna say post naked pics of all you ex g/f's so we can see before you go
    How do we know if she's hot ???

*stirring the coals this way might get you banned if you fire back, I'm only trying to help out*

6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    just say a bunch of controversial things, harass people, promote the use of steroids to minors, and link to outside sources.

LOL, that covers the basics to get banned

7. Just tell the moderators they look very puny and small and they look like they shop at bod...build....com for there supplements! If that doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hartmann_gr
    I would like to delete my profile, or change username. Can a moderator please help?

thank you
    Curious about the user name change...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Mods should be able to change names and delete accounts. Funny advice tho
    CELTIC LABS REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs
    Mods should be able to change names and delete accounts. Funny advice tho
    All bad advice,
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

some sound advice right here

12. Just personally attack everyone in threads and derail them. Make personal threats to them.
    And openly ask for sources.

13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Just personally attack everyone in threads and derail them. Make personal threats to them.
    And openly ask for sources.
    haha and he almost got his azz kicked up there at the Arnold....

14. Go into the ProHormone thread and flame them for cheating.. Then go into the Natty section and flame them for being too chicken to take the PH's. Once that is complete just never log in again or create a new account and enjoy the view of the flame war you have created.

15. I'm wanting to change my forum name as well...since Fl3X & james have 'dumped' all over my name....so, I want it to be an unpronouncable symbol...which would then force them to type out 'the forum member formely known as schizm' when referencing me in their posts....that'll fix their wagons....fix em realllllll good....muwhahahahh!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

16. Schizm'd all over ya

17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Schizm'd all over ya
    I heard Black Liver makes your schizm's tighter and firmer.

18. Just go create a new email account at any free email site like yahoo or hotmail or whatever.....then go create a new profile on this site using that email account with whatever username you want....voila you have your "new name".....very easy, only problem is you have to log onto your secondary email account to receive any PM or subscription emails since they won't show up on your primary email.

19. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Go into the ProHormone thread and flame them for cheating.. Then go into the Natty section and flame them for being too chicken to take the PH's. Once that is complete just never log in again or create a new account and enjoy the view of the flame war you have created.
    Are you speaking of personal experience? I might have seen that done before

20. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Are you speaking of personal experience? I might have seen that done before
    Nope, I'm an AM virgin. I do know how I'll go out though :-D

21. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    i was gonna say post naked pics of all you ex g/f's so we can see before you go
    I vote for this one!

or post links on where to purchase steroids, HGH, and/or peptides

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to delete album photos?
    By raginfcktard in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:53 AM
  2. How do i delete AMspace pictures?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 01:15 PM