need help authenticating

Bulltonic

Awards
Just purchased some 4AD capsules and wanted to make sure it's pure and it is what it says it is. Need help trying to find a lab that will provide me with a certificate of analysis of the ingrediants. Would prefer that it be in California, but all advice and suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance :box:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just purchased some 4AD capsules and wanted to make sure it's pure and it is what it says it is. Need help trying to find a lab that will provide me with a certificate of analysis of the ingrediants. Would prefer that it be in California, but all advice and suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance :box:
Good luck with that lol..

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, you bought either bunk or illegal stuff. Either way, you want to take a possible substance that is illegal and carry it around to a lab? You really want a cop to start asking you questions if something goes wrong? Or worse, I'm not sure how labs work keeping stuff confidential.
If you bought it, either flush it and forget it or take it and see if you get the sides and benefits. I've taken enough M1T in the past and I can tell you within the first week if the stuff is bunk.

Just my advice, be careful and win the fight over genetics one supplement at a time (or PH :) )