DAA 12on/12off method and results

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im not gonna take this in any different way than what has research behind it. Dose anyone get any type of mild results useing this method? I am getting stronger from one month to the next, by the way. Will this give me a worth while boost? I don't wanna try it if it's just gona agrevate my pimples and make me horny.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Since no one answered, should i assume this is one of those products that make you horny, but is still inferior to creatine in terms of body composition effects?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
here are my results from the 12 on 12 off method, increased libido, increased drive in the gym, 30% or so better recovery, harder and fuller muscles, gained about 2 solid pounds over the month at a maintenance calorie diet.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here are my results from the 12 on 12 off method, increased libido, increased drive in the gym, 30% or so better recovery, harder and fuller muscles, gained about 2 solid pounds over the month at a maintenance calorie diet.
That sounds like a solid result. Im already thinking of ways to maximize my cycling of tcf-1, such as freeing up more test, increasing androgen receptors and so on.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a solid result. Im already thinking of ways to maximize my cycling of tcf-1, such as freeing up more test, increasing androgen receptors and so on.
ya thats what i am going for too.gunna be taking DAA with divanyl,t-force,and 6 bromo.def looking forward to it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I like the responses Im getting. Did any of you have pimples before taking this? If so, how did they respond to the DAA. If this stuff is gonna double my pimples, I might still stay away.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the responses Im getting. Did any of you have pimples before taking this? If so, how did they respond to the DAA. If this stuff is gonna double my pimples, I might still stay away.
I'm on my 4th bottle of tcf-1 and im loving it i can strenght and libido are up. as far as pimples i get the occasional one in my face or forehead. sometimes on my back but nothing that would keep me from using the product

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just a truly open question out of curiosity... simply because the one pilot study conducted on this compound for some reason chose twelve days as their parameter for measurements, why does that translate into athletes looking for ongoing progressive gains and testosterone bolstering effects to follow the same short cycling method? Test-Prop might create a nice serum boost in T concentration after 12 days of EOD injections, which could be published data, but of course we would never disuse any effective drug after such a short period of time before optimal results are realized - why castrate the possible compounding effects simply because a single study decided to look into the eficacy after such an abridged period of time?

If there is no diminishing return, what is the ideology behind cessation of an otherwise effective and proliferative supplement JUST as it behind to reach peak activity in-vivo?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Just a truly open question out of curiosity... simply because the one pilot study conducted on this compound for some reason chose twelve days as their parameter for measurements, why does that translate into athletes looking for ongoing progressive gains and testosterone bolstering effects to follow the same short cycling method? Test-Prop might create a nice serum boost in T concentration after 12 days of EOD injections, which could be published data, but of course we would never disuse any effective drug after such a short period of time before optimal results are realized - why castrate the possible compounding effects simply because a single study decided to look into the eficacy after such an abridged period of time?

If there is no diminishing return, what is the ideology behind cessation of an otherwise effective and proliferative supplement JUST as it behind to reach peak activity in-vivo?
I also used for 36 days straight, just finished up a little while ago, but that was in pct. Same results as above with my 12 on 12 off cycle, just took it everyday. I did not notice any diminishing returns in any regard, from day 6 to 36 was the real sweet spot to feel it, I still had the energy boost when taken preworkout, no loss of libido strength, and when coming off I did not notice any negative rebound effects. Strength was still on the rise as well.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I usually have very bad bacne, but the tcf 1 actually cleared it up a bit, was also getting alot of sun, but did not make it any worse. Haven't heard of anyone experiencing increased acne with it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I also used for 36 days straight, just finished up a little while ago, but that was in pct. Same results as above with my 12 on 12 off cycle, just took it everyday. I did not notice any diminishing returns in any regard, from day 6 to 36 was the real sweet spot to feel it, I still had the energy boost when taken preworkout, no loss of libido strength, and when coming off I did not notice any negative rebound effects. Strength was still on the rise as well.
Awesome, cleared it up for me - thanks for the response. Has anyone ever self experimented around here with higher dosages to attempt realizing a higher increase in hormonal stimulation?

Also for the above post, acne, I would just use sulfur soap and a good face wash with those micro-beads and shower as needed.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
From what I've heard is higher doses don't necessarily mean increased test boosting, and I've heard people complain of gi upset at higher doses.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

I started another thread called "the goal with DAA". it's on it's 8th or 9th page, and you can read about why people might have safety concerns taking it for too long. You never know when one of the weird compounds we take will haunt us in our sixtees.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I usually have very bad bacne, but the tcf 1 actually cleared it up a bit, was also getting alot of sun, but did not make it any worse. Haven't heard of anyone experiencing increased acne with it.
I knew if I kept looking I would find some results from someone dosing for longer than 12 days straight. Thank you Hatefulone.

I started another thread called "the goal with DAA". it's on it's 8th or 9th page, and you can read about why people might have safety concerns taking it for too long. You never know when one of the weird compounds we take will haunt us in our sixtees.
I think this is why people are primarily sticking to the 12 on/12 off schedule. Hopefully more research will be done on DAA, maybe even using a longer period.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I knew if I kept looking I would find some results from someone dosing for longer than 12 days straight. Thank you Hatefulone.

I think this is why people are primarily sticking to the 12 on/12 off schedule. Hopefully more research will be done on DAA, maybe even using a longer period.
Perhaps I could be of some assistance ;)

Actually after my Clomid/PCT I might feel the need to run this up to the moment I begin my next cycle - approximately Christmas/New Year's Day.

..... hmmmmm, New Year's Day. Ok, I'm sold, that's when my next anabolic blitzkrieg will occur. :32:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Im not gonna take this in any different way than what has research behind it. Dose anyone get any type of mild results useing this method? I am getting stronger from one month to the next, by the way. Will this give me a worth while boost? I don't wanna try it if it's just gona agrevate my pimples and make me horny.
Where is the research to back a 12 day on/off protocol? I'm aware of the davadit study where they ran it for 12 days but see no indication where there was a 12 day period of cessation nor any suggestion of such.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
If anyone has any more questions, I'm open to answer them as best I can. Been on the Nutra version for 8 days now, 3 grams per dose, twice per day.

Pros: Fuller muscles and pumps, decreased recovery time, increased work volume, better sense of well being, able to eat more and not gain pudge ( makes sense, since I increased my workload.), increased mental awareness.

Cons: Anxiety (Directly related to DAA, NEVER had it before) that lasts about 3-4 hours after dose, Insomnia (Dosing 3-4 hours pre-bed, no choice there.) slight aggressive attitude.

I can pretty much narrow down all the above to DAA. I've been on Ghenerate and HGH-up for the last month before this, so I'm sure how those react with my body. Just dosing both before bed, but only 3 caps of HGH-up. I've since added Nocturnabol to the mix, as I'm on my way back from the gym, in an attempt to let me get to sleep faster, as I workout after work, then have to crash to do it all over again. So far, I'm liking DAA, felt results within the first 2 days, but those where the cons. The pros showed up by the fourth day. I'm also using MVP-365, so my bases for the possible reported prolactin sides should be covered.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Where is the research to back a 12 day on/off protocol? I'm aware of the davadit study where they ran it for 12 days but see no indication where there was a 12 day period of cessation nor any suggestion of such.
Great point. This is actually the reason I whant to be very cautious. The study was only done on the first twelve DAA days out of these people's entire lives. I bet you could do the same with a Superdrol+Tren combo and make that not look very bad. For all we know, this stuff could be really bad.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Great point. This is actually the reason I whant to be very cautious. The study was only done on the first twelve DAA days out of these people's entire lives. I bet you could do the same with a Superdrol+Tren combo and make that not look very bad. For all we know, this stuff could be really bad.
good question... bumping for response

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hepatotoxic or are you referring to another negative side effect of feedback loop?

This month's MD has another article by P. Arnold further elucidating DAA and his new technique to increase in-vivo efficacy and bio-availability

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Hepatotoxic or are you referring to another negative side effect of feedback loop?

This month's MD has another article by P. Arnold further elucidating DAA and his new technique to increase in-vivo efficacy and bio-availability
Im referring to the fact that we don't know a lot about this product. There is a fifty/fifty chance that it's the new smoking.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Im referring to the fact that we don't know a lot about this product. There is a fifty/fifty chance that it's the new smoking.
Placeboism at work again eh? Seems to be a huge contingent of people giving the same feedback on it though, not to mention the impressive, albeit limited and one, human study.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Placeboism at work again eh? Seems to be a huge contingent of people giving the same feedback on it though, not to mention the impressive, albeit limited and one, human study.
Oh, we know that the stuff works at this point. Im just saying their needs to be more long term research. With all the stuff we put in our body, we need to know whats bad.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt it worked well

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is how Patrick Arnold wants his DAA product used:

TestForce Directions:
Consume 1-2 scoops a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to indefinitely. Consume on empty stomach

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
This is how Patrick Arnold wants his DAA product used:

TestForce Directions:
Consume 1-2 scoops a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to indefinitely. Consume on empty stomach
He mentioned an amino acid that can be taken with DAA at the same time to greatly increase uptake - just read the article last night but I can't recall what it was. :grumpy:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
There's fairly extensive research in other animal subjects though. Whether we can adequately draw conclusions from these is another debate. A long term study involving human participants would give us better insight into its effects. What concerns me are the reports of how quick and dramatic the onset of effects are including neurological ones. It suggests that it may be a NMDA agonist so perhaps more caution is warranted?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

the pharmaceutical company that made the DAA product that was used in the study recommends it be used for 90 days in its drug literature.

The study was done for 12 days because they felt that sufficient enough to demonstrate a statistically significant increase in testosterone and LH/FSH.
Lets not interpret the 12 day duration of the study as anything to do with safety because that was not the purpose of the study. Rather, lets use the 90 day recommendation by the pharmaceutical company as a guideline

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

I have been taking my DAA product every day pretty much since near the beginning of the year. and for the last 4 months or so been taking it with sarcosine to boost the effects

other than an occasional seizure and auditory hallucinations i am doing fine.

seriously though, i have suffered no adverse effects except for occasional GI upset after dosing

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking my DAA product every day pretty much since near the beginning of the year. and for the last 4 months or so been taking it with sarcosine to boost the effects

seriously though, i have suffered no adverse effects except for occasional GI upset after dosing
And sine you have been on almost all year, how can you compare this years gains/mood/libido etc to last year?? Have you gotten bloods done?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
And sine you have been on almost all year, how can you compare this years gains/mood/libido etc to last year?? Have you gotten bloods done?
i was on a very good run for a while with training and health. then i got a couple of injuries and it ****ed it all up. Did the DAA help? I think it made me feel good but i did not take it in a vacuum so i cannot say what it did or what it did not do

i did get testosterone test and i was around 1100. unfortunately i had no baseline to compare

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Would taking zinc in the morning, when I dose TestForce effect absorption?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was on a very good run for a while with training and health. then i got a couple of injuries and it ****ed it all up. Did the DAA help? I think it made me feel good but i did not take it in a vacuum so i cannot say what it did or what it did not do

i did get testosterone test and i was around 1100. unfortunately i had no baseline to compare
Wow, that would be about triple what my Test level is! Looking forward to the TestForce2 release.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

testforce or bulk DAA???

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Would taking zinc in the morning, when I dose TestForce effect absorption?
calcium can interfere with zinc absorption. but that is when the metals are in their ionic forms

as a chelate, i dont think the calcium should interfere

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
calcium can interfere with zinc absorption. but that is when the metals are in their ionic forms

as a chelate, i dont think the calcium should interfere
Thank you. I've always read about that interference.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
What brand did you use?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Very interesting... I have been looking for feedback/info from someone who has long extended the usual 12 day protocol, and who better than the man himself? I always thought it was counter intuitive to base a protocol off the construct of a very limited and short human study, especially when effects were just starting to materialize and no side effects were encountered.

I am up for consideration to log TestForce2, one of the reps asked me to PM him discussing blood work, so perhaps I can offer more detailed feedback in the near future.

Thanks for your help PA. :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

[...]

i have suffered no adverse effects except for occasional GI upset after dosing
Thanks Patrick.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah... gimme free stuff...
no but seriously, i'm gonna save some pennies and buy some of PA's DAA.