Hard to pass on this deal

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
App is having a 40% sale as some of you may already know. I was thinking of maybe getting HGHup or FreeTest. Ive been making steady gains lately after i finally got my diet down, but i am looking for something to help me out for the time lost that i was eating like a little school girl. Mainly to get into shape. Im joining the navy and have a really good chance of getting a contract to train to be a Navy seal. Buds training is ridiculous and only the best of the best make it. Btw i am 19yrs old so i dont know if that would increase my test any higher so thats why im asking some of you more experienced guys.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
At 19 freetest and hgh up will not do too much. I would get something prime in your shoes

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 19, you should be more concerned with this:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that steak is making my mouth water, but it needs a little more blood inside. looks a bit overcooked ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dizmal you ******* now im starving..........

SC is a sad panda with no steak

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Dizmal you ******* now im starving..........

SC is a sad panda with no steak
I know right? ****ing mouth watering piece of beef right there :32:

Excuse me while I knaw on my "tasty" tuna sandwhich.... :grumpy:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
The first is a strip the second is a filet. Being a KM for a couple years will do that to you, but my point is the strip is going to be a better source of protein without as much fat as the filet. Filet's are so tender for two reasons, they are a non-working muscles and they are infused with fat. Tasty, but slammed compared to a lean cut strip or even a stip end ribeye (arguably a strip as it comes off the same butt).

Not sure why I wanted to comment on the steak, this dude was asking about a supp, but I guess he is getting the point. DON'T F**K with your endocrine system till you are a little older AND eat steak!

Sounds like a good life to me, enjoy it while you are younger.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
^ if it's on my plate, it's getting ate. Fillet, strip, etc. That's all minor details :lol:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they will give u juice in the Seals program

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
does anyone how to read lol? i clearly stated that i am 19 so i dont know if it would make a difference. and where did you get this info that that give you roids in the seals

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Looks like you got some good advice - to answer your question = no probably not make a difference.

However we have all learnt/agreed on something, Steak is awesome and we should all eat more of it :)

And no idea about Roids in the seals, am from UK, not heard of it over here?!

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
does anyone how to read lol? i clearly stated that i am 19 so i dont know if it would make a difference. and where did you get this info that that give you roids in the seals
What all this steak talk means in regard to your post is that at your age, you'd benefit most by not blowing your money on supps and focusing on a high-protein diet and kick ass gym sesions. good luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
work on running and endurance exercises-pushups/situps. look at some beta alanine, citruline malate. body octane by MAN, is a good product with healty doses of each. also drive by appnut is good-now get out there and run.

endurance is more important for what you want than a 400lb bench press.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
work on running and endurance exercises-pushups/situps. look at some beta alanine, citruline malate. body octane by MAN, is a good product with healty doses of each. also drive by appnut is good-now get out there and run.

endurance is more important for what you want than a 400lb bench press.
yes i know, that is the only thing that is kicking my ass. the running i can do. 1.5 mile which is what they test you on. i average 10.5 min. i am still working on the 100 pushups in 2 min. i am at 40 straight then i have to take a break for a few seconds and do 2 more sets. but i can do it in 2 min. now, my main concern is swimming. you have to do 20 laps in 12 mins.....its a 1/3 of a mile. im dead after 2 laps. lots of work to be done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes i know, that is the only thing that is kicking my ass. the running i can do. 1.5 mile which is what they test you on. i average 10.5 min. i am still working on the 100 pushups in 2 min. i am at 40 straight then i have to take a break for a few seconds and do 2 more sets. but i can do it in 2 min. now, my main concern is swimming. you have to do 20 laps in 12 mins.....its a 1/3 of a mile. im dead after 2 laps. lots of work to be done.
forgot about the swimming-on board my old ship eisenhower we had udt seals on board, those crazy bastards used to dive from the flight deck when we had swim calls. i worked out with those guys in the ships gym, believe me-they were in incredible shape. i once saw a 170lb udt beat the living crap out of a 300lb samoan marine-badass!!!:box:

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
ive been hitting the pool more often to get my endurance up

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cant eat steak unless its well done....

im weird like that

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
i cant eat steak unless its well done....

im weird like that
I am the same way.
You are not alone.

Seals training is some of the toughest stuff going.
My 60 year old uncle used to be one and he still works out like that.
Wish I had some pics to post but he is in really good shape.

You guys are right though.
Eating right, training for endurance and getting as much rest as he can is the best bet for the OP.

Congrats to the OP on going for the gold.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am the same way.
You are not alone.

Seals training is some of the toughest stuff going.
My 60 year old uncle used to be one and he still works out like that.
Wish I had some pics to post but he is in really good shape.

You guys are right though.
Eating right, training for endurance and getting as much rest as he can is the best bet for the OP.

Congrats to the OP on going for the gold.
was your uncle udt?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
was your uncle udt?
Yes.
When he came back here he worked in law enforcement up until now.
He was on a bomb disarm squad or something too.
And pretty much knows all that survivalist stuff.
One of the greatest guys I know. If it were not for him i'd probably be in jail or dead.

He said Vietnam was extremely grisly.
And he pretty much advised me not to join the service a few years ago when I was out of work.
He wanted me to avoid the actual fighting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes.
When he came back here he worked in law enforcement up until now.
He was on a bomb disarm squad or something too.
And pretty much knows all that survivalist stuff.
One of the greatest guys I know. If it were not for him i'd probably be in jail or dead.
right on-then he must be from my era-udt's were the original seals. i served with those crazy bastards, most loyal damn sonovabitches i ever have ever known. ask him about the good old days at subic bay.:veryhappy:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Idgaf about how much u like steak. Talk about it elsewhere. I am gonna keep trying till I can't move any longer. I hope one day too, I can be a seal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idgaf about how much u like steak. Talk about it elsewhere. I am gonna keep trying till I can't move any longer. I hope one day too, I can be a seal
liten up max, guys are only having a little fun. you will have to be much more thick skinned than that to make it through seal training.

you are acting like a polliwog!!!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your seal training. Hopefully you make it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cool no problem sorry to derail your thread although you need to loosen up man. You aren't even still talking about what the initial question was in here, which was will these supps help me. Not likely at your age. I also would not train with anything that is going to help you increase your stamina or endurance like cordyceps or creatine these vices wont be available during your seal training. Suddenly not having them helping out will actually diminish your performance. Would be kind of like running jet fuel while getting ready for a race then running regular unleaded during the actual race. Not a good idea. You want your body to run optimally with less, not more leading up to that training. I would avoid all performance enhancing supplements since you won't have any during Seal training.

You really need to practice drowning. Not being a d*ck either, you need to practice drowning if you want to be a seal. I have heard over and over that is the part that people quit at man. The under water defense and what not they steel you air, cut your hoses, attack you and do whatever they can to make you panic under water if you drown and pass out you get revived now get back in. SO you will want to find a way to simulate some of that and get over the panic. Perhaps get under water and hold your breathe, then have a buddy wait 20-30 seconds and then have them hold you down and make you fight to get back up for air. Have a safety signal of some sort that you can do so he knows when to actually let you up. Get yourself used to that stuff from what I understand once you master the fear and panic the controlling of your system becomes much easier. I would also start practicing swimming in natural bodies of water with currents and what not like the ocean, rivers or lakes it is way different than swimming in a pool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool no problem sorry to derail your thread although you need to loosen up man. You aren't even still talking about what the initial question was in here, which was will these supps help me. Not likely at your age. I also would not train with anything that is going to help you increase your stamina or endurance like cordyceps or creatine these vices wont be available during your seal training. Suddenly not having them helping out will actually diminish your performance. Would be kind of like running jet fuel while getting ready for a race then running regular unleaded during the actual race. Not a good idea. You want your body to run optimally with less, not more leading up to that training. I would avoid all performance enhancing supplements since you won't have any during Seal training.

You really need to practice drowning. Not being a d*ck either, you need to practice drowning if you want to be a seal. I have heard over and over that is the part that people quit at man. The under water defense and what not they steel you air, cut your hoses, attack you and do whatever they can to make you panic under water if you drown and pass out you get revived now get back in. SO you will want to find a way to simulate some of that and get over the panic. Perhaps get under water and hold your breathe, then have a buddy wait 20-30 seconds and then have them hold you down and make you fight to get back up for air. Have a safety signal of some sort that you can do so he knows when to actually let you up. Get yourself used to that stuff from what I understand once you master the fear and panic the controlling of your system becomes much easier. I would also start practicing swimming in natural bodies of water with currents and what not like the ocean, rivers or lakes it is way different than swimming in a pool.
this is good stuff-seal training is he-man stuff. you make it through that, you are in elite company. they used to pour gasoline on top of water in pool and light it to get guys to panic-this is with guys under the water!!! don't know if they let them do that sheit anymore, but i am sure they have other ways to test your steel. navy seal training aint play time....

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established

i will defiantly try that, thank you

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
my main concern is swimming. you have to do 20 laps in 12 mins.....its a 1/3 of a mile. im dead after 2 laps. lots of work to be done.
Hey man, I would be happy to get you some swim training workouts. I'm not exceptional or anything, but I did go to the state championship meet three years in a row when I was in high school in Ohio. Let me know if you need any help on what to do in the pool.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
i love this forum. you guys answer like real friends and offer help. thanks again everyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love this forum. you guys answer like real friends and offer help. thanks again everyone.
i agree-this is by far the best forum.