No need for a test booster w/ the DAA, but Activate Xtreme, DAA, with Erase would make a sick stack. DAA increasing test, AX increasing free test, and Erase controlling estrogen and cortisol. Sounds sick to me. I'll be running almost this exact same stack in November.
1. Lean Xtreme is cortisol control, Erase is cortisol control and an AI. 2 for 1
2. I don't really think it matters. You could always go w/ Test Force by E-Pharm
3. Answered above.
4. Yes you can add Forskolin. That wouldn't eliminate the need for a test booster. Would be an excellent addition for a cut/recomp.
5. Either/or I guess. I always like to use an AI/cortisol control for cutting cycles. So it may be more beneficial in that aspect.
6. Not unless you like wasting money. You can just give it to me instead!