still can't decide among mass fx td, activate xtreme, and testopro???

massolic

Awards
  • Established
im going to stack one of these pro anabolics with glycobol and ERASE, but cant decide which?

and read that ERASE kills estrogen, doesnt just control...is this bad for someone my age (22) who's estrogen level is normal?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'm with e guy above. It's tough to say which one

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to stack one of these pro anabolics with glycobol and ERASE, but cant decide which?

and read that ERASE kills estrogen, doesnt just control...is this bad for someone my age (22) who's estrogen level is normal?
The amount of estrogen that is decreased is dose dependent. So 1-3 caps depending on how low you want it.

All three are great supplements!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'd stack either tcf 1 or a testofen product like phytotest or testopro with the glycobol and erase, would make a great natty stack.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless you've used them all individually then it's hard to gauge whcih will work best for you.
Bingo, and EXACTLY what I said on the AX forum when you seemed to have some problems with running a bunch of things that were new to you.

If you've not run Erase or Glycobol before, do NOT run any of the other products with them. Again, stack more than one new product and something goes wrong, you won't know what did it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Bingo, and EXACTLY what I said on the AX forum when you seemed to have some problems with running a bunch of things that were new to you.
Me?? Or do you mean OP? Don't think i've ever had an account on the AX forum!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me?? Or do you mean OP? Don't think i've ever had an account on the AX forum!
LMAO!! No, no, no... not you, man. I mean the OP. He's been here, there and everywhere asking questions. Not that I don't like that because I really do, but it's sometimes confusing when one thread is directed one way and another is directed another way and yet another is....you get the idea. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like has been said between mass fx td, activate xtreme, and testopro which will work best for you is more dependent on you, your various blood levels, and how well you tolerate different supplements.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Keep your erase dose low if you're worried about ****ing up your estrogen.

You could add 1 cap a day to (2) 6 week cycles of test boosters. Seems like a very cheap way to help out the effectiveness of test boosters.

I don't have any evidence to support what cruising at a low dose can effectively do, though. Just a theory of mine.