Testosterone Supplement

J

jeffgeorge

Awards
I just had a testosterone test done and am very low. Any reccomendations on a supplement that may help. I am worried about the androgel and the side effects and increased estrogen.
Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just had a testosterone test done and am very low. Any reccomendations on a supplement that may help. I am worried about the androgel and the side effects and increased estrogen.
Thanks
you were prescribed androgel?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
go to the anti-aging section and post your bw. plenty of guys there that know their stuff. if you are as low as you state you'll get the same test supplement i get- test cyp and its a great test supplement lol

J

jeffgeorge

Awards
The doc prescribed the androgel packets

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doc prescribed me Andro patches. didnt work for me. Doc gave me script to pin test cyp

J

jeffgeorge

Awards
Mey test. actually dropped after 6 weeks of the gel. DId the pin test cp work for you?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and no. She prescribed me 100 mg everyother week. Which is nothing. If you get it bumped to 200-300 a week your golden

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes and no. She prescribed me 100 mg everyother week. Which is nothing. If you get it bumped to 200-300 a week your golden
this-200mg makes me feel 20 years younger.

J

jeffgeorge

Awards
Is this pin test an injection? Sorry for the questions, I'm a newbie

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this pin test an injection? Sorry for the questions, I'm a newbie
wow-you really need to go to anti-aging section. lots of useful info there-you have a ton of catching up to do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no problem-get yourself better informed, that way when you go back to doc you will know what's going on. my doc has learned a lot since i made him do his research, lol.:bigok: