Creatine Nitrate..Similiar Feel to PH's???

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Hey guys i been runnin APS creatine nitrate for about a week and a half now...... this is crazy pumps it literally feels like a PH. This stuff seems to really work well with my body and i feel not only full but tight and dry....

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Superdrol, The original haladrol, M1-t, Turinabol..

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Well the pump might be similar, but the benefit is still the same as mono.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
creatine nitrate is the real deal. I am a firm believer in how well it works!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
One PH makes you feel differnet to another PH...etc

Felt like crap on SD, Good on Epi, etc

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking just a straight creatine nitrate like from APSnutrition or something like CBOL?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Pre-workout mix of waxy maize carbs with Creatine mono alone will give you crazy pumps. Add some beta alanine or AAKG and it's pretty insane. People underestimate the importance of shuttling nutrients into the muscle. Creatine Nitrite may makes sense by using Nitrogen and oxygen to deliever the creatine into the muscles. It would also make it water-soluble. Might be something I may try in the future. Still think using carbs would be the optimal delievery system.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Im taking just strait creatine nitrate by aps. Me n all my buddies have been taking there mesomorph for about a month now and then i heard about the creatine nitrate and ive never had pumps and fullness like this.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like someone said try mixing it with carbs- i take creatine while ON cycle because anabolics help shuttle creatine to muscles- but besides that I always make sure and have some carbies when I smash on creatine

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Pre-workout mix of waxy maize carbs with Creatine mono alone will give you crazy pumps. Add some beta alanine or AAKG and it's pretty insane. People underestimate the importance of shuttling nutrients into the muscle. Creatine Nitrite may makes sense by using Nitrogen and oxygen to deliever the creatine into the muscles. It would also make it water-soluble. Might be something I may try in the future. Still think using carbs would be the optimal delievery system.
if that's the case, which I'm not doubting just extrapolating. Wouldn't using an insulin mimetic work well with creatine? or something besides carbs that produces an insulin response?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if that's the case, which I'm not doubting just extrapolating. Wouldn't using an insulin mimetic work well with creatine? or something besides carbs that produces an insulin response?
look at the ingredient in purus slinshot, when i logged slinshot i was using creapure-it definately enhanced the effects. the best results i have ever had from creatine.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
look at the ingredient in purus slinshot, when i logged slinshot i was using creapure-it definately enhanced the effects. the best results i have ever had from creatine.
Yea thats what i was thinking something like that or p-slin or even that need2slin stuff. That if Carbs help to shuttle creatine to the muscle by creating an insulin response then an insulin mimetic or even insulin would work better or just as well.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My morning protocol is to take my pre-wo (Muscle Marinade lately, 6g creatine mono) with 2 caps SlinShot (1g russian tarragon), 50g WMS. The 1g russian tarragon is the amount used in the study, so I feel good about that. I'm not sure if the added carbs aid creatine absorption with the russian tarragon, but based on the study the 2 mechanisms of carbs and tarragon should be complementary.

Then I take SizeOn with 50g WMS intra (more carbs and creatine). It seems like the tarragon sticks around and helps absorb those nutrients as well.

I've had some incredible pumps with this, and have made some good gains. I workout first thing in the morning, so the carbs work well at that time.

I am interested in the Creatine Nitrate though, I'm wondering what it is that's giving people such pumps...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My morning protocol is to take my pre-wo (Muscle Marinade lately, 6g creatine mono) with 2 caps SlinShot (1g russian tarragon), 50g WMS. The 1g russian tarragon is the amount used in the study, so I feel good about that. I'm not sure if the added carbs aid creatine absorption with the russian tarragon, but based on the study the 2 mechanisms of carbs and tarragon should be complementary.

Then I take SizeOn with 50g WMS intra (more carbs and creatine). It seems like the tarragon sticks around and helps absorb those nutrients as well.

I've had some incredible pumps with this, and have made some good gains. I workout first thing in the morning, so the carbs work well at that time.

I am interested in the Creatine Nitrate though, I'm wondering what it is that's giving people such pumps...
the tarragon is the active in slinshot-try taking it 20 minutes before the mm/carbs on a empty.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i been runnin APS creatine nitrate for about a week and a half now...... this is crazy pumps it literally feels like a PH. This stuff seems to really work well with my body and i feel not only full but tight and dry....
Subbed

Very curious about this, been doing research. Are there any studies whatsoever behind it, or only studies on Nitratres, and we know Creatine is effective so it only made sense to combine them?

Wonder how long it will be before it is offered in bulk on websites?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

Very curious about this, been doing research. Are there any studies whatsoever behind it, or only studies on Nitratres, and we know Creatine is effective so it only made sense to combine them?

Wonder how long it will be before it is offered in bulk on websites?
it has to be due to the nitrates-power shock by vps uses nitrates with bcaa's and that stuff is awesome.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
it has to be due to the nitrates-power shock by vps uses nitrates with bcaa's and that stuff is awesome.
One of my favorites actually... shhh, don't remind me, my wallet is on lock-down mode and Jack Owoc doesn't need anymore money!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One of my favorites actually... shhh, don't remind me, my wallet is on lock-down mode and Jack Owoc doesn't need anymore money!!!
yeah, i been praising power shock for a good while now-did a log on another board. you are right it makes sense they would do a creatine nitrate!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on that because I've never used one personally.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yes, i my opinion... you are increasing cellular uptake independent of the insulin mediated pathway realized through copious carbohydrate consumption. na-r-ALA should effectively shuttle nutrients, including nutraceuticals, toward muscle fiber.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i been praising power shock for a good while now-did a log on another board. you are right it makes sense they would do a creatine nitrate!
do you take 1 scoop or 2 during workouts?

i have 10 tubs and always wanted to experiment with 2 scoops. wanted to see your opinion

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i have 10 tubs and always wanted to experiment with 2 scoops. wanted to see your opinion
i don't have a large enough cup to use 2 scoops, lol. it seems that the taste is very strong, so i use 1 scoop in my shaker cup-filled to top with water. if i were to use 2 scoops i would have to make 2 drinks.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I know you didn't ask me, but I went through a couple tubs in the Spring, and always used one heaping scoop for intra workout... it was a very fine nearly soluble powder. I have about 500g of BCAAs left in free form, then I'm going back to the Nitrates. I bet it would be SICK stacking Creatine N's with BCAA N's together with some Slin Sane and Vitargo S2 intra!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I know you didn't ask me, but I went through a couple tubs in the Spring, and always used one heaping scoop for intra workout... it was a very fine nearly soluble powder. I have about 500g of BCAAs left in free form, then I'm going back to the Nitrates. I bet it would be SICK stacking Creatine N's with BCAA N's together with some Slin Sane and Vitargo S2 intra!
Greatly appreciated!

Creatine Nitrates...didnt really do much for me. BCAA nitrate on the other hand is a different story. One notably attribute is endurance; stuff keeps you going.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Greatly appreciated!

Creatine Nitrates...didnt really do much for me. BCAA nitrate on the other hand is a different story. One notably attribute is endurance; stuff keeps you going.
Thanks for the feedback... I wonder what the primary difference is? Creatine is one of a select few sports supplements truly substantiated by science over the decades, so how could taking that effective compound and adding nitrates to it, NOT improve it?

I am torn between monohydrate, magnapower, and nitrate as my creatine of choice.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback... I wonder what the primary difference is? Creatine is one of a select few sports supplements truly substantiated by science over the decades, so how could taking that effective compound and adding nitrates to it, NOT improve it?

I am torn between monohydrate, magnapower, and nitrate as my creatine of choice.
I could not give you an answer to that, unfortunately :/
just giving my personal feedback

I feel taking it intra-workout has an effect but who knows

and out of the three creatines you listed above, i would generally stick with monohydrate although the magnapower seems interesting. I would check out SNS if you were going for magnapower

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I could not give you an answer to that, unfortunately :/
just giving my personal feedback

I feel taking it intra-workout has an effect but who knows

and out of the three creatines you listed above, i would generally stick with monohydrate although the magnapower seems interesting. I would check out SNS if you were going for magnapower
Thanks a lot for your thoughts, I'm always formulating and questioning in my head, and will put all three to the test as Summer winds down to gain a clear perspective.

JWest0926

Awards
Quick question-

I have C-BOL, I'm more concerned with being safe than anything.
1. Are there any stimulants in this product? I think not, want to be certain.
2. Dosing says 6 capsules 2x daily.
each dose has 3000 mg's of their creatine blend?
Is 6 2x daily best for 5 days and then just 6 cap on workout days only?

Any input greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Jon

Creatine monoydrate Delivers maximum amount of creatine to the cells so you can add anything to Creatine to make it sound cool but creatine monohydate is proven to maximally load muscle cellular stores...

In this case, creatine is used to deliver the Nitrate not vice versa which does create a very good pump from vasolidation...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of all the creatines out there, creatine orotate is the one i'd pick. Orotic acid is cool stuff.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
BLOATING??

I bloat from ANY creatine it seems...

IS bloating possible on this?

PoppaNick88

Awards
Ive been taking creatine mono for years now. powder form. tried pill versions of creatine before, never liked them at all. So I would always go back with my mono. I take it manley for the muscle indurence it gives me. helps me get to complete muscular failure. I didnt really mind a little water bloat. Whatever. I heard some rave reviews on the creatine nitrate from aps, and I was like it just another lame creatine pill. But then I remembered how I rellay like most of there other products do to potencey. And I was like why not give it a try.
First off, Ive never gotten such amazing pumps from a creatine supp, especially a pill one. And I still had that amazing muscular endurance I love. After, Im gunna say 4- 5 days, I was noticing less subq water retention. Im much dryer and harder looking, and still taking creatine. I just wanted to get that out there. The ****s, legit!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to try this, but to be honest I get insane pumps when i take nothing too! LOL... So Im always a bit 50/50 about pump products!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna dabble a little in the MCC (magnesium creatine chelate). I know that DR

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna dabble in some MCC (magnesium creatine chelate). I know that it gets really good reviews and was on sale from nutra. I have used VPS power shock before and really like it.

Once im through with my bulk EAA / BCAA, im gonna grab some tubs of powershock.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having tried many different versions of creatine (some effective to a point), nothing has delivered the results that I've gotten from creatine nitrate. While mono is proven, it also bloats me. My gains from creatine nitrate have been lean/dry in nature and seems as if my strength has shot up.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna dabble in some MCC (magnesium creatine chelate). I know that it gets really good reviews and was on sale from nutra. I have used VPS power shock before and really like it.

Once im through with my bulk EAA / BCAA, im gonna grab some tubs of powershock.
Power Shock is a good choice because it is inexpensive and is very solid with a nice 'twist' on it's ingredients (Nitrates).

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Off to look for some power shock!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Power Shock is a good choice because it is inexpensive and is very solid with a nice 'twist' on it's ingredients (Nitrates).
i am using it stacked with creatine nitrate and mesomorph-long live the nitrate.....:28:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a classic mono non-responder, I wiould really like to believe I can get something out of nitrate I did get some good wokrouts from Sizeon but it wasn't worth the price...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a classic mono non-responder, I wiould really like to believe I can get something out of nitrate I did get some good wokrouts from Sizeon but it wasn't worth the price...
give it a try. i have been very impressed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
give it a try. i have been very impressed.
Yah T it's your recommendation that has me thinking about it. Maybe when it comes to nutraplanet...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah T it's your recommendation that has me thinking about it. Maybe when it comes to nutraplanet...
hah, yeah i have been pretty damned excited about the results i have been getting-amazing!!!!

i thought a deal had been struck with nutra, don't know why the delay???

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hah, yeah i have been pretty damned excited about the results i have been getting-amazing!!!!

i thought a deal had been struck with nutra, don't know why the delay???
I am thinking for PCT so I have time ...:biggthumpup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you do with Mono....
usally put on 5lbs of mostly water and get that puffy look with less definition. don't think i have ever noticed true strength gains on it.

creatine nirtrate is much better. strength/pump/endurance and growth. the difference has been dramatic.