Creatine Nitrate..Similiar Feel to PH's???

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. I'm currently on C-bol and it's not like any PH I've ever used.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm currently on C-bol and it's not like any PH I've ever used.
    should have gotten the aps. honestly the reviews on c-bol have been decent but not nearly up to par with the reviews on aps-creatine nitrate.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Each serving of APS = 1.5 servings of CBol. You'd have to take 2-3 servings of CBol to get the same amount of nitrates.

    Try that out, I'm interested in the effectiveness of CBol.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-it comes as no surprise, everyone who tries it likes it.
    lol yea the hype got me to buy it and now im def a believer. lol good stuff. Cant wait to see how it is with meso. Does anyone else take 1g of vitamin c with it? i hear it absorb better.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    lol yea the hype got me to buy it and now im def a believer. lol good stuff. Cant wait to see how it is with meso. Does anyone else take 1g of vitamin c with it? i hear it absorb better.
    Already has Vitamin C in it. It helps keep the Nitrates active.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Already has Vitamin C in it. It helps keep the Nitrates active.
    YEa but how much? is it enough? would an extra 1g benifit or waste?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    YEa but how much? is it enough? would an extra 1g benifit or waste?
    i have been taking an extra 2-3 gm of vitc and 10,000 iu d3 just for health benefits. everyone around me [family and co-workers] have had colds- but not me. knock on wood!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    YEa but how much? is it enough? would an extra 1g benifit or waste?
    I'm not sure if some extra Vic.C would make it any better, I'm a bottle and a half in and the effects havn't diminished what so ever, the amount in thats in our Creatine Nitrate seems to be pretty effective, but I'm sure some extra wouldn't hurt
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick00 View Post
    Hey guys i been runnin APS creatine nitrate for about a week and a half now...... this is crazy pumps it literally feels like a PH. This stuff seems to really work well with my body and i feel not only full but tight and dry....
    You're not the first to make such a statement.
    NSCA - CSCS

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You're not the first to make such a statement.
    probably won't be the last either, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Problem is its so expensive for creatine...

    I havnt seen it up on a site like nutra so i cant really comment on the price, but the effectiveness of creatine nitrate is second to none. It really made me feel like i was on PHs without all the bs sides. Strength, pumps, vascularity, recovery, and definitely noticed some size gains as well.

    I cant even go back to creatine mono, just isnt the same!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    damn stop hype this.. now I have to order..
    Dont be scared!, haha I just ordered a few days ago

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Dont be scared!, haha I just ordered a few days ago
    i bet you will be glad you did. stuff is for real!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    damn stop hype this.. now I have to order..
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i bet you will be glad you did. stuff is for real!!!
    Yea Buddy

  15. Okay I will be getting some on the 1st regardless, but pumps aside I want to hear about performance results, as well as muscle...

    I'll also log it


  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have been taking an extra 2-3 gm of vitc and 10,000 iu d3 just for health benefits. everyone around me [family and co-workers] have had colds- but not me. knock on wood!!!
    thanx bruh! i figured that. I do the same but i only intake 1g extra per day. Im going to cont taking the vitamin c pre. Wont hurt ;-)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Okay I will be getting some on the 1st regardless, but pumps aside I want to hear about performance results, as well as muscle...

    I'll also log it
    hopefully nutraplanet will have aps products stocked by then.

    all this interest on this forum and the company store doesn't even have it in stock-go figure???
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Do you guys have to cycle or it keeps working as long you take it.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    Do you guys have to cycle or it keeps working as long you take it.
    probably 2 months then take a break. it will keep working as long as you take it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. I'm on my second bottle and no degradation in effect so far.

  21. Thank you APS for making a product that actually lives up to the claims on the bottle! Ive tried many pump products and none have done a thing for me. But the nitrate version, holy crap, the pumps are litterally similar to trenbolone! I no longer use steroids ( or prohormones) and the one thing I really missed was the feeling like a rock during the gym, and now I've got that back! Pump lasts for hours after the gym and my endurance is way up, great stuff.

    Also this is great taken before the beach for that instant beefcake look, haha.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by travbedaman View Post
    Thank you APS for making a product that actually lives up to the claims on the bottle! Ive tried many pump products and none have done a thing for me. But the nitrate version, holy crap, the pumps are litterally similar to trenbolone! I no longer use steroids ( or prohormones) and the one thing I really missed was the feeling like a rock during the gym, and now I've got that back! Pump lasts for hours after the gym and my endurance is way up, great stuff.

    Also this is great taken before the beach for that instant beefcake look, haha.
    ^Priceless

    Thanks for the feedback bro, Everyone jump on the Creatine Nitrate train ASAP, this stuff is no joke, check it at Nutraplanet now
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Not dissing CN, but this thread started like it belongs at bb.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick00 View Post
    Hey guys i been runnin APS creatine nitrate for about a week and a half now...... this is crazy pumps it literally feels like a PH. This stuff seems to really work well with my body and i feel not only full but tight and dry....


  25. I would really like to give this a run, but it says on the bottle to not take if one is taking any kind of Blood Pressure meds, which I do (twynsta). With it being in nitrate form is that on the label to prevent too low or a sudden drop in BP or is there another reason ????
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 04:57 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 08:24 AM
  3. Creatine Nitrate?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:49 AM
  4. Creatine Nitrate
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 03:46 PM
  5. Creatine Nitrate vrs. Creatine Nitrate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Log in
Log in