Creatine Nitrate..Similiar Feel to PH's???

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Pre-workout mix of waxy maize carbs with Creatine mono alone will give you crazy pumps. Add some beta alanine or AAKG and it's pretty insane. People underestimate the importance of shuttling nutrients into the muscle. Creatine Nitrite may makes sense by using Nitrogen and oxygen to deliever the creatine into the muscles. It would also make it water-soluble. Might be something I may try in the future. Still think using carbs would be the optimal delievery system.
    Creatine monoydrate Delivers maximum amount of creatine to the cells so you can add anything to Creatine to make it sound cool but creatine monohydate is proven to maximally load muscle cellular stores...

In this case, creatine is used to deliver the Nitrate not vice versa which does create a very good pump from vasolidation...

2. Of all the creatines out there, creatine orotate is the one i'd pick. Orotic acid is cool stuff.
    •   

3. BLOATING??

I bloat from ANY creatine it seems...

IS bloating possible on this?

4. Ive been taking creatine mono for years now. powder form. tried pill versions of creatine before, never liked them at all. So I would always go back with my mono. I take it manley for the muscle indurence it gives me. helps me get to complete muscular failure. I didnt really mind a little water bloat. Whatever. I heard some rave reviews on the creatine nitrate from aps, and I was like it just another lame creatine pill. But then I remembered how I rellay like most of there other products do to potencey. And I was like why not give it a try.
    First off, Ive never gotten such amazing pumps from a creatine supp, especially a pill one. And I still had that amazing muscular endurance I love. After, Im gunna say 4- 5 days, I was noticing less subq water retention. Im much dryer and harder looking, and still taking creatine. I just wanted to get that out there. The ****s, legit!!!

5. I'm going to try this, but to be honest I get insane pumps when i take nothing too! LOL... So Im always a bit 50/50 about pump products!
    •   

6. Im gonna dabble a little in the MCC (magnesium creatine chelate). I know that DR

7. Im gonna dabble in some MCC (magnesium creatine chelate). I know that it gets really good reviews and was on sale from nutra. I have used VPS power shock before and really like it.

Once im through with my bulk EAA / BCAA, im gonna grab some tubs of powershock.

8. Having tried many different versions of creatine (some effective to a point), nothing has delivered the results that I've gotten from creatine nitrate. While mono is proven, it also bloats me. My gains from creatine nitrate have been lean/dry in nature and seems as if my strength has shot up.

9. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Im gonna dabble in some MCC (magnesium creatine chelate). I know that it gets really good reviews and was on sale from nutra. I have used VPS power shock before and really like it.

Once im through with my bulk EAA / BCAA, im gonna grab some tubs of powershock.
    Power Shock is a good choice because it is inexpensive and is very solid with a nice 'twist' on it's ingredients (Nitrates).

10. Off to look for some power shock!
    SEMPER FI!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Power Shock is a good choice because it is inexpensive and is very solid with a nice 'twist' on it's ingredients (Nitrates).
    i am using it stacked with creatine nitrate and mesomorph-long live the nitrate.....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

12. I am a classic mono non-responder, I wiould really like to believe I can get something out of nitrate I did get some good wokrouts from Sizeon but it wasn't worth the price...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am a classic mono non-responder, I wiould really like to believe I can get something out of nitrate I did get some good wokrouts from Sizeon but it wasn't worth the price...
    give it a try. i have been very impressed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    give it a try. i have been very impressed.
    Yah T it's your recommendation that has me thinking about it. Maybe when it comes to nutraplanet...

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah T it's your recommendation that has me thinking about it. Maybe when it comes to nutraplanet...
    hah, yeah i have been pretty damned excited about the results i have been getting-amazing!!!!

i thought a deal had been struck with nutra, don't know why the delay???

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hah, yeah i have been pretty damned excited about the results i have been getting-amazing!!!!

i thought a deal had been struck with nutra, don't know why the delay???
    I am thinking for PCT so I have time ...

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am thinking for PCT so I have time ...
    i give it a big thumbsup.

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i give it a big thumbsup.
    How do you do with Mono....

19. what is creatine nitrate, any studies?

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How do you do with Mono....
    usally put on 5lbs of mostly water and get that puffy look with less definition. don't think i have ever noticed true strength gains on it.

creatine nirtrate is much better. strength/pump/endurance and growth. the difference has been dramatic.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    usally put on 5lbs of mostly water and get that puffy look with less definition. don't think i have ever noticed true strength gains on it.

creatine nirtrate is much better. strength/pump/endurance and growth. the difference has been dramatic.
    The nitrate must help with absorption, a while back Strat mentioned something about the molecular weight of mono being to heavy for some... at least that's how I understood it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The nitrate must help with absorption, a while back Strat mentioned something about the molecular weight of mono being to heavy for some... at least that's how I understood it.
    according to what aps said it has 1000x more absorbability.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    according to what aps said it has 1000x more absorbability.
    Well there you have it cuz that's likely why non-responders are non-responders they don't absorb it well...

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well there you have it cuz that's likely why non-responders are non-responders they don't absorb it well...
    i am not the most scientific guy around-but i do know what works. creatine nitrate-works, period. i am really sold on it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am not the most scientific guy around-but i do know what works. creatine nitrate-works, period. i am really sold on it.
    Yah same here with the science, I do try to make sense out of it and this seems to make sense..

26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah same here with the science, I do try to make sense out of it and this seems to make sense..
    someone at aps really knows what they are doing....they are formulating some great products.

27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    mono doesn't do anything for me either, even with 20g pure glucose taken along with it... I'm interested in this creatine nitrate to see if it'll actually do anything for me. I'm more interested in whether there will be any strength gains rather than the pump.

28. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    mono doesn't do anything for me either, even with 20g pure glucose taken along with it... I'm interested in this creatine nitrate to see if it'll actually do anything for me. I'm more interested in whether there will be any strength gains rather than the pump.
    simply put-the answer is yes! i am truely amazed at how well this stuff has worked. strength pump more reps and arms are actually bigger-amazing!!!

the only other product i have ever pimped this hard was to get bulk formestane at nutra years ago.

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

^^^Couldn't agree more

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am a classic mono non-responder, I wiould really like to believe I can get something out of nitrate I did get some good wokrouts from Sizeon but it wasn't worth the price...
    Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    I am a non-responder to many types of creatine. I have LOVED using Creatine Nitrate (though at a higher dose). The pumps have been AMAZING, and now that I'm out I crave more. Really, it's that good, better than GPLC or Agmatine Sulfate IMO!

Check out my log if you'd like: APS Creatine Nitrate - A Non-Responders Tale (Sponsored)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 03:57 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 07:24 AM
  3. Creatine Nitrate?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:49 PM