Creatine Nitrate..Similiar Feel to PH's???

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I know you didn't ask me, but I went through a couple tubs in the Spring, and always used one heaping scoop for intra workout... it was a very fine nearly soluble powder. I have about 500g of BCAAs left in free form, then I'm going back to the Nitrates. I bet it would be SICK stacking Creatine N's with BCAA N's together with some Slin Sane and Vitargo S2 intra!
    Greatly appreciated!

    Creatine Nitrates...didnt really do much for me. BCAA nitrate on the other hand is a different story. One notably attribute is endurance; stuff keeps you going.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    Greatly appreciated!

    Creatine Nitrates...didnt really do much for me. BCAA nitrate on the other hand is a different story. One notably attribute is endurance; stuff keeps you going.
    Thanks for the feedback... I wonder what the primary difference is? Creatine is one of a select few sports supplements truly substantiated by science over the decades, so how could taking that effective compound and adding nitrates to it, NOT improve it?

    I am torn between monohydrate, magnapower, and nitrate as my creatine of choice.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Thanks for the feedback... I wonder what the primary difference is? Creatine is one of a select few sports supplements truly substantiated by science over the decades, so how could taking that effective compound and adding nitrates to it, NOT improve it?

    I am torn between monohydrate, magnapower, and nitrate as my creatine of choice.
    I could not give you an answer to that, unfortunately :/
    just giving my personal feedback

    I feel taking it intra-workout has an effect but who knows

    and out of the three creatines you listed above, i would generally stick with monohydrate although the magnapower seems interesting. I would check out SNS if you were going for magnapower

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    I could not give you an answer to that, unfortunately :/
    just giving my personal feedback

    I feel taking it intra-workout has an effect but who knows

    and out of the three creatines you listed above, i would generally stick with monohydrate although the magnapower seems interesting. I would check out SNS if you were going for magnapower
    Thanks a lot for your thoughts, I'm always formulating and questioning in my head, and will put all three to the test as Summer winds down to gain a clear perspective.

  5. Quick question-

    I have C-BOL, I'm more concerned with being safe than anything.
    1. Are there any stimulants in this product? I think not, want to be certain.
    2. Dosing says 6 capsules 2x daily.
    each dose has 3000 mg's of their creatine blend?
    Is 6 2x daily best for 5 days and then just 6 cap on workout days only?

    Any input greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Jon
    •   
       

  6. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Pre-workout mix of waxy maize carbs with Creatine mono alone will give you crazy pumps. Add some beta alanine or AAKG and it's pretty insane. People underestimate the importance of shuttling nutrients into the muscle. Creatine Nitrite may makes sense by using Nitrogen and oxygen to deliever the creatine into the muscles. It would also make it water-soluble. Might be something I may try in the future. Still think using carbs would be the optimal delievery system.
    Creatine monoydrate Delivers maximum amount of creatine to the cells so you can add anything to Creatine to make it sound cool but creatine monohydate is proven to maximally load muscle cellular stores...

    In this case, creatine is used to deliver the Nitrate not vice versa which does create a very good pump from vasolidation...

  7. Of all the creatines out there, creatine orotate is the one i'd pick. Orotic acid is cool stuff.
  8. BLOATING??


    I bloat from ANY creatine it seems...

    IS bloating possible on this?

  9. Ive been taking creatine mono for years now. powder form. tried pill versions of creatine before, never liked them at all. So I would always go back with my mono. I take it manley for the muscle indurence it gives me. helps me get to complete muscular failure. I didnt really mind a little water bloat. Whatever. I heard some rave reviews on the creatine nitrate from aps, and I was like it just another lame creatine pill. But then I remembered how I rellay like most of there other products do to potencey. And I was like why not give it a try.
    First off, Ive never gotten such amazing pumps from a creatine supp, especially a pill one. And I still had that amazing muscular endurance I love. After, Im gunna say 4- 5 days, I was noticing less subq water retention. Im much dryer and harder looking, and still taking creatine. I just wanted to get that out there. The ****s, legit!!!

  10. I'm going to try this, but to be honest I get insane pumps when i take nothing too! LOL... So Im always a bit 50/50 about pump products!

  11. Im gonna dabble a little in the MCC (magnesium creatine chelate). I know that DR

  12. Im gonna dabble in some MCC (magnesium creatine chelate). I know that it gets really good reviews and was on sale from nutra. I have used VPS power shock before and really like it.

    Once im through with my bulk EAA / BCAA, im gonna grab some tubs of powershock.

  13. Having tried many different versions of creatine (some effective to a point), nothing has delivered the results that I've gotten from creatine nitrate. While mono is proven, it also bloats me. My gains from creatine nitrate have been lean/dry in nature and seems as if my strength has shot up.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    Im gonna dabble in some MCC (magnesium creatine chelate). I know that it gets really good reviews and was on sale from nutra. I have used VPS power shock before and really like it.

    Once im through with my bulk EAA / BCAA, im gonna grab some tubs of powershock.
    Power Shock is a good choice because it is inexpensive and is very solid with a nice 'twist' on it's ingredients (Nitrates).

  15. Off to look for some power shock!
    SEMPER FI!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Power Shock is a good choice because it is inexpensive and is very solid with a nice 'twist' on it's ingredients (Nitrates).
    i am using it stacked with creatine nitrate and mesomorph-long live the nitrate.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. I am a classic mono non-responder, I wiould really like to believe I can get something out of nitrate I did get some good wokrouts from Sizeon but it wasn't worth the price...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am a classic mono non-responder, I wiould really like to believe I can get something out of nitrate I did get some good wokrouts from Sizeon but it wasn't worth the price...
    give it a try. i have been very impressed.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    give it a try. i have been very impressed.
    Yah T it's your recommendation that has me thinking about it. Maybe when it comes to nutraplanet...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah T it's your recommendation that has me thinking about it. Maybe when it comes to nutraplanet...
    hah, yeah i have been pretty damned excited about the results i have been getting-amazing!!!!

    i thought a deal had been struck with nutra, don't know why the delay???
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hah, yeah i have been pretty damned excited about the results i have been getting-amazing!!!!

    i thought a deal had been struck with nutra, don't know why the delay???
    I am thinking for PCT so I have time ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am thinking for PCT so I have time ...
    i give it a big thumbsup.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i give it a big thumbsup.
    How do you do with Mono....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. what is creatine nitrate, any studies?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How do you do with Mono....
    usally put on 5lbs of mostly water and get that puffy look with less definition. don't think i have ever noticed true strength gains on it.

    creatine nirtrate is much better. strength/pump/endurance and growth. the difference has been dramatic.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 04:57 AM
  2. Creatine Nitrate
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 08:24 AM
  3. Creatine Nitrate?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:49 AM
  4. Creatine Nitrate
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 03:46 PM
  5. Creatine Nitrate vrs. Creatine Nitrate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Log in
Log in