Anyone tried TCF-1 vs. Bulk DAA???

JoeHT

Awards
I've been using TCF-1 for a while now (12-days-on/12-days-off) and it's been working great. However, bulk DAA is cheaper these days so I'm think about giving it a try. Has someone tried both TCF-1 and bulk DAA? How do they compare in terms of results ?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I've used 24 days tcf 1 and also used a tub of testforce. The testforce made me sh*t all over. My body tolerated the tcf 1 well. I'm assuming the sodium form of daa in tcf 1 is what makes the difference.

alfu

Awards
im alternating between tcf-1 and bulk daa (1 day 10mls and 1 day 3gms). trying to stretch it to 24 days as part of my pct. since im using other AIs i really wouldn't able to accurately report or give credit to daa for maintenance of any gains.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering as well the difference between the sodium version and non.People seem to be loving both forms but i am still curious if the sodium is any more effective.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sodium version absorbs better??
That is what I thought.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah its more soluble. But is that actually translating to better results in the real world?
If it doesnt get killed in the stomach or liver with the better solubility than yes it would translate to better results in the real world..

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its more soluble. But is that actually translating to better results in the real world?
You do know that the study proving daa to be effective at boosting test was done with the sodium version... Right?

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
You do know that the study proving daa to be effective at boosting test was done with the sodium version... Right?
Haha.Yeah,thats pretty clear.Just seeing what experience people here had with various versions.Guys on other forums who have taken both feel they are fairly comparable.I just like to look at things from all angles out of curiousity.The fact that the test was done with sodium version automatically includes it but doesn't necessarily exclude regular DAA.There seems to be a similar result according to many who have taken it so was just hearing what everyone has to say.