Brand Names

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Notice its not called "Name Brands" lol.. anyhow, I'm lookin for some more supplements and its been a long time since I have bought any. I'm lookin into some new creatine, and a BCAA, also I'll be needing new whey protein in the future. So I was wondering what brand names make quality products?

Ive been looking at Optimum Nutrition, and is Nutraplanet brand decent? I used BSN in the past. Also used GNC in the past. I'm ready to get the good stuff now lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a lot of good companies out there (unfortunately there are a lot of bad ones as well). Everyone is going to have differing opinions on these, too. ON is good, and Nutra's bulk products and NutraPro are both good.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about LG?
I've found LG to be quite reputable. I haven't used a whole lot of their stuff (yet), but I trust them.

2buff

2buff

Awards
yep I agree LG is reputable for sure and have heard nothing but good things about them.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Most if not all of the companies on this site are reputable at the very least, USPlabs, Controlled Labs, Animal, LG sciences, Annabolic Inovations, Applied Nutriceuticals are some of my favorites the nutra bulk products are very good quality and havent found anything wrong with any of them yet. ON is a well know company for quality products as far as specific products that you mentioned would be...

Creatine- Green Magnitude by controlled labs, Creapure by Primordial Performance
BCAA- Xtend by Scivation or Intra-aid by Univeral/Animal
Protein- Nutrapro

those are just a couple of my favorite items for the categories you mentioned

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Notice its not called "Name Brands" lol.. anyhow, I'm lookin for some more supplements and its been a long time since I have bought any. I'm lookin into some new creatine, and a BCAA, also I'll be needing new whey protein in the future. So I was wondering what brand names make quality products?

Ive been looking at Optimum Nutrition, and is Nutraplanet brand decent? I used BSN in the past. Also used GNC in the past. I'm ready to get the good stuff now lol.
Anything produced at a cGMP facility that also allows FDA regulators to come 2x annually at random times and has a track record of producing pure and potent products.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses, I'm going to buy in moderate amounts, that way after a month or just over it will be time to re-order. This way I can try a few and find what works best for my body.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
check out Nutraplanets big labor day sale that's about to kick off (if it hasn't already) for some killer deals too! good timing!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primordial Performance, LG, Gaspari, Scivation

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
MY personal favorits that I HAVE tried there producets are:

Controlled Labs, LG, and USP LABS

Now I have NOT tried anything(yet) from PP and AI but there have AMAZING reviews and there reps are amazingly respectful, nice, very helpful, and...

Then they are the small companies that you could speak to there owner on here without a problem and there happy to help you are:

LeanBodyFormation and Genomyx!!!

oh and iForce is good too :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green MAG / Green Bulge
Purple InTrain / Purple WRAATH
IBCAA
Ragnarok!!