Triazole Vs. Erase, vote now

which would you buy?

• Total voters
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so both are estrogen related, so if you were looking for something in this category out of the two supplements which would you buy? which is tronger in terms of decreasing estrogen? feedback?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DS over PES?
on the record PES AT2 is awesome

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles of Erase, but they both look like solid products.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought 2 bottles of Erase, but they both look like solid products.
nice
you gonna log it?

the one thing i like about PES is that they bring value but then again triazole looks very strong too

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Triazole does look good. I was attracted to the simple single ingredient in Erase, and the ideal 6 week cycle for me. It's also easy to play with the doeses. 1-3 caps, although if i used it as a PCT you could go 4.

Assuming i have time to do a good log (being deployed and all)I probably will log it. I already have 2 bottles of MassFX, i got Erase to stack with it. If i get a little riskey i might throw in a DAA product.

Who knows, maybe Testforce 2 will come out :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Triazole has my attention. Matt has never put out a single dud that I can remember, so Driven Sports has my support.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole does look good. I was attracted to the simple single ingredient in Erase, and the ideal 6 week cycle for me. It's also easy to play with the doeses. 1-3 caps, although if i used it as a PCT you could go 4.

Assuming i have time to do a good log (being deployed and all)I probably will log it. I already have 2 bottles of MassFX, i got Erase to stack with it. If i get a little riskey i might throw in a DAA product.

Who knows, maybe Testforce 2 will come out :)
yeah im tempted to try triazole but then again erase looks good too

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Tough call. It would come down to a coin flip.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Im sure in the future its very possible i will use Triazole. Not that there's anything wrong with formestane/ATD/Bromo-6, but it's nice to have new products on the market.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who's actually used the products....or ideally both????

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Neither of them have shipped to the public yet, have they?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone used triazole? or is gonna use it?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Based on what exactly?
For one thing, I have some Erase. Been taking it for some time now. At 3 beta caps, I dropped about 3-4lbs in 3 days, all water. My gyno shrinked, and my nips are not sensitive.

I could compare it to 150-200mg formestane transdermal..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right now its tied up in the poll at 3 a piece
this is gonna be close

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
For one thing, I have some Erase. Been taking it for some time now. At 3 beta caps, I dropped about 3-4lbs in 3 days, all water. My gyno shrinked, and my nips are not sensitive.

I could compare it to 150-200mg formestane transdermal..
That sounds awesome.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
i couldn't decide so i bought one of each. lol! wanted to take advantage of the sale prices.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ERASE like Alpha-T2 are VERY VERSATILE!!!! (stack with whatever you want):bigok:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so both are estrogen related, so if you were looking for something in this category out of the two supplements which would you buy? which is tronger in terms of decreasing estrogen? feedback?
You'd have to have used BOTH products under similar - if not the same - circumstances re nutrition and training to be able to compare them and say which is better. I echo Jammie's sentiment about Matt Cahill's formulations - every single one of his products I have used has delivered; he of the best formulators in the industry. And although PES is new to the scene, Alpha-T2 is working for me as well. Profile-wise, both products look solid, and I'm going to be using both (not stacked) once competition is over for the year.

~Team APPNUT

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i couldn't decide so i bought one of each. lol! wanted to take advantage of the sale prices.
nice
which one you gonna use first

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BINGO!!!!!

I can just see those 2 stacked amazingly with a bottle of HCGenerate ;)!!!
ha both of these might drive estro to the negative range

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
nice
which one you gonna use first
no clue lol. probably which ever gets to my house first. i am on a cut right now so whatever that can help with it i am in. :)

I still have some time to decide. :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no clue lol. probably which ever gets to my house first. i am on a cut right now so whatever that can help with it i am in. :)

I still have some time to decide. :)
do i dare try and make you use triazole first?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you could wait for some logs, and see what works?
I agree. How do we have a vote and discussion over products which have not even been released? I dont care what people THINK will be better, I want to see real world effects.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly what I'm doing as well.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
This is dumb... sorry but threads like this are what get this board and supplement boards in general a bad name. Unless someone here has the science to break down which is better then how can we vote? they have not been around long enough to determine anything... If there is some safety info or effect on blood lipids done in old research then enlighten me and I can vote. Without that info we are just having a brand loyalty pissing contest.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is dumb... sorry but threads like this are what get this board and supplement boards in general a bad name. Unless someone here has the science to break down which is better then how can we vote? they have not been around long enough to determine anything... If there is some safety info or effect on blood lipids done in old research then enlighten me and I can vote. Without that info we are just having a brand loyalty pissing contest.
wow bro
sorry my curiosity pissed you off but i just wanted some feedback

sorry didnt mean to offend you

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
wow bro
sorry my curiosity pissed you off but i just wanted some feedback

sorry didnt mean to offend you
Didn't offend me but how can anyone provide feedback on BOTH of them. It's like when people rate products that aren't out yet ot to a lesser extent rating things after one sample ect.

So I guess it is a pet peeve but it should not be "pet" because it is impossible for anyone to have tried both for long enough to notice any pattern.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Didn't offend me but how can anyone provide feedback on BOTH of them. It's like when people rate products that aren't out yet ot to a lesser extent rating things after one sample ect.

So I guess it is a pet peeve but it should not be "pet" because it is impossible for anyone to have tried both for long enough to notice any pattern.
If I had used triazole I could comment on both ;)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I do agree with the poster a few replies up, its too early for anyone to have used both. That said, Triazole will ship this week so we'll get to find out fairly soon! And i guess there is no hamr in discussing opinions based on the info released on each product thus far.

I am intrigued by Erase and wish PES the very best with it. I'm sure everyone who has posted in this thread has seen all our bloodwork we've put up in support of Triazole and the tester comments that go with them. We're confident these results will ring true with everyone that uses it too. Its exciting times, i must say, as we have a few more things in the pipeline that will hit sooner rather than later!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do agree with the poster a few replies up, its too early for anyone to have used both. That said, Triazole will ship this week so we'll get to find out fairly soon! And i guess there is no hamr in discussing opinions based on the info released on each product thus far.

I am intrigued by Erase and wish PES the very best with it. I'm sure everyone who has posted in this thread has seen all our bloodwork we've put up in support of Triazole and the tester comments that go with them. We're confident these results will ring true with everyone that uses it too. Its exciting times, i must say, as we have a few more things in the pipeline that will hit sooner rather than later!
i bought and voted for erase, but this post makes me want to give triazole a run too. nice post robboe!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i will try triazole next. I think these two products are going to make using AIs a lot more common in stacks. Affordable and effective. I think it's going to be a new trend around here to add one or the other to Natural Test stacks.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i will try triazole next. I think these two products are going to make using AIs a lot more common in stacks. Affordable and effective. I think it's going to be a new trend around here to add one or the other to Natural Test stacks.
x2 -- many people will probably be attracted to the non-steroidal aspect of these products. I personally am on day 1 of triazole. But there's now way I could vote having not used both products.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wouls you do me a big favor and tell me how you liked them?
I will definitely post my experiences with each product as I use them - though it may be a while before I even use either.

Agreeing, though, that in general this sort of a thread should be re-released in about 3 months (maybe longer) once users have been able to try both products. Because it's easy to say X is better than Y if you haven't tried both.

Like I said, as soon as I've used both, I'll comment on that (and in the meantime, as I use whatever I choose, I will be logging how it treats me).

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why not trying both. Experiment with both and see which one you like better. I plan on trying both myself, I want to stack Triazole with Activate since I already have activate, and might stack Erase with Sustain Alpha since I have that too.

I trust both companies, PES and DS. I will support both by buying form both.

Great job on both products guys, you really create a buz and making it difficult to choose.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get erase because I had already preordered Triazole and wanted 2 bottles so I could run solo and then stacked :). Sad I missed the great price on erase but I'm sure I'll get some soon anyways.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im looking forward to trying both, but due to financial situations, I only have Erase on it's way! it will be in my log guys! thanks