ending current supplements have questions.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.99%

ending current supplements have questions.

I'm about to run out of AT2, OEP, and ASGT. Those are the 3 major supplements I was using, I was wondering how long should I take a break from them as in the stims and what not, was going to cut all caffeine out of my diet for the break.

Then when I decide to go back on stims and supplements. What should I include? So far I was looking into powerfull and a preworkout (I guess ASGT again... thats the only advice I get, but I would like to try something new), I would like to get more, I need a multivitamin as well. any help?

Someone will probably ask goals, so just to get more "fit" I'm trying to lose weight, which isn't going so well anymore already lost 40 pounds, I just don't want to put on more weight atleast. More-so to lose body fat, I want to see more of my abs, not just the outline :]

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Generally take about a month off to get your body refreshed from stimulant tolerance.

Instead of fat burners, you could try a testbooster/Anti estrogen and focus on your workouts and diet. Also could look into something like Natadrol which is known for it's recomp effects.

There are tons of PreWOs on nutraplanet, and most of them will work well. Live life a little and take a pick of one that looks interesting to you. Find ingredients that think work well for you.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Roguearthur View Post
    I'm about to run out of AT2, OEP, and ASGT. Those are the 3 major supplements I was using, I was wondering how long should I take a break from them as in the stims and what not, was going to cut all caffeine out of my diet for the break.

Then when I decide to go back on stims and supplements. What should I include? So far I was looking into powerfull and a preworkout (I guess ASGT again... thats the only advice I get, but I would like to try something new), I would like to get more, I need a multivitamin as well. any help?

Someone will probably ask goals, so just to get more "fit" I'm trying to lose weight, which isn't going so well anymore already lost 40 pounds, I just don't want to put on more weight atleast. More-so to lose body fat, I want to see more of my abs, not just the outline :]
    A general 4 weeks is recommended for breaks from most supplements.

You can include what you want when you start stims again. For your goals, if you're going to use ASGT again, then I recommend making a Growth Hormone/Testosterone boosting stack. If you want to stick with LG Sciences, then stack ASGT with T-911 (both contain stimulants) for example. Continue with your basic staples.

As far as fat loss, read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive information on nutrition - the PRIMARY KEY to your success, supplementation - unless you're relatively lean (say 8-10% bodyfat for a male) then you should stick to the basics, and training.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I agree with 4 weeks and PowerFULL and a pre workout sounds like a good plan. If your looking for a very effective and cheap prewo check out Maniac.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.21%

Id check out this stack. Great results.It has your metabolic accelorater, pre workout and a great focus increaser with also vasodilating effects.
    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/stack_superheavy.asp
    I think the planet has a real good sale for it right now

RECOVERBRO

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.99%

Thanks all! Ill do keep looking into stuff since I have like 4 weeks before I have to order now. I really don't care if I still with LG science, I don't personally like their protein and their BC+EAA but really like ASGT. I think I like ASGT because of it not just being a maxed out stim and nothing else, its got a all around great supplement blend.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.99%

heres what im thinking of buying whenever nutraplanet decides to throw up a deal on atleast one of these!

Either T-911 or powerFULL. (Or if someone has better suggestions.)
    White Flood
    Creatine Mono by nutraplanet
    Nutrapro
    Orange Triad
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

heres what im thinking of buying whenever nutraplanet decides to throw up a deal on atleast one of these!

Either T-911 or powerFULL. (Or if someone has better suggestions.)
    White Flood
    Creatine Mono by nutraplanet
    Nutrapro
    Orange Triad
    Looks good, T-911 or Formadrol would be good.

PowerFULL and T-911 are different catagories of supplements though.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.99%

Yeah, I know they are.. but since I'm not super strict in looking for anything I'm mostly just trying to do a preworkout, a protein, creatine, and new random things to try out. but obviously don't want to blow way too much money on 10 different things at once.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

I understand that bro, i think one of those LG supps will help ya towards your goals a little better than powerfull.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

With the deal going on right now, Erase is a good deal for a test boost (through AI) which will help with leaning and as a bonus it can help control cortisol for additional weight loss. Great value, you'd use that instead of the Formadrol or T-911.

Another thought for weight loss and general health would be a nutrient repartitioner like Recompadrol.

Try getting the Controlled Labs samples on their website or in this forum to try out the White Flood before you buy. I use Orange Triad, they have good deals on that from time to time that make it a good value (think around Halloween on their website).
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.99%

hmm, I have it all sitting in my cart.. the 140 makes me sad though, specially because I don't see much strength gain, or major weight loss lately. I'm trying to do both and it is not so hot.
    I've been off all supplements for 2 weeks and I kind of feel the same.. I feel like I'm too immune!
    so with all that, i might just go back on a fat loss type stack. Any tips? I heard Lipo 6x is good. I have already tried Alpha-t2/OEP stack. Might try that again and just add a Test booster to it.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

hmm, I have it all sitting in my cart.. the 140 makes me sad though, specially because I don't see much strength gain, or major weight loss lately. I'm trying to do both and it is not so hot.
    I've been off all supplements for 2 weeks and I kind of feel the same.. I feel like I'm too immune!
    so with all that, i might just go back on a fat loss type stack. Any tips? I heard Lipo 6x is good. I have already tried Alpha-t2/OEP stack. Might try that again and just add a Test booster to it.
    What is your main goal right now?

Maybe you do something like Alpha-T2 with Erase, TCF-1, and Black Cats

This would be cheaper. Lots of stack options for you out there. Alpha-T2 with Black Cats, and then Erase with TCF-1. Save some money during the sale!

Do that with a lot of good food, great training, and proper sleep, and there is no reason you should not be getting results.

What is your diet and routine like? Increase your protein and complex carbs to help your muscle gain. Up your calories to add mass, and Allow the Alpha-T2 and Black Cats to keep the fat off...rather that cutting your calories in your diet and keeping yourself from growing/getting stronger
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%

At2 and erase stack!!,and bulk daa,and maybe a repartitioner,you will have all,fat loss,erase strogen ,free off testosterone (DAA) and help to get all the nutrients with your repartitioner!!just my 2 cents
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.99%

Well, I won't lie I'm not 100% in the game of training.. I end up eating whatever I want in a sense, I won't eat mc donalds, I try and space out my eating, and I drink beer here and there. Though after getting off AT2+OEP I'm sitting at the same weight, and my muscle has been going up, it's just so little of a fat drop its not totally noticeable.

I guess my real big goals are to see my abs strongly, don't really mind if its not a six pack, just a hard stomach and also to be more "Alpha male" I'm very much the opposite, very shy and what not. I guess I can't rely on supplements for these though obviously, plus like I said I'm very drug/stim immune idk why. heh

oh yeah, and really I guess a anti-estro and a test would be similar in someways huh? but wouldn't a test booster just be better in general?
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.38%

first of all- before you use supplements- get ur diet in line then look into supplements

diet is the foundation for ANYTHING in bodybuilding- even if u want to develop abs

Dont mess with a t-booster right now- even though they r pretty much harmless- i dont think you need one i think u need to eat right

jmo
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.61%

Go crazy and get ASGT + T911. I did that with the OG AS and T911 and it made for isane workouts!
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    first of all- before you use supplements- get ur diet in line then look into supplements

diet is the foundation for ANYTHING in bodybuilding- even if u want to develop abs

Dont mess with a t-booster right now- even though they r pretty much harmless- i dont think you need one i think u need to eat right

jmo
    I agree try to get the diet in check before going the supplement route.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    first of all...get ur diet in line...diet is the foundation for ANYTHING in bodybuilding- even if u want to develop abs
    ^^^THIS! You're wasting your money if you don't have the BASICS sorted out!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Inquiry about current supplements
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 03:23 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:13 AM
  3. Current PH/PS supplements
    By nanney1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 12:14 AM
  4. Current PH/PS supplements