Next Stack?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've ran Pink Magic for 8 weeks and had some really great results from it. I want to cycle of and run another stack. Here is what I am thinking:

Prime
HGHup
*Both of which I have now,and have ran for the past couple days

Here is what products I am thinking of running along with the previous two listed:

t-911
TCF-1
NeoVar

What you guys think?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, Test booster like tcf-1 or T-911 would make a great stack with Prime.

Make sure you take some weeks off after 8 weeks of pink magic though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're going to use something like TCF-1 I would stack it with an AI like Erase to avoid increased estrogen.

Some guys say after 2 weeks of being on a DAA product they notice increased estrogen

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're going to use something like TCF-1 I would stack it with an AI like Erase to avoid increased estrogen.

Some guys say after 2 weeks of being on a DAA product they notice increased estrogen
I hear Erase looks promising. Both Formadrol and T-911 have effective AI's in them as well and would be able to double as a booster with the TCF-1 due to the SERMS in them. Formadrol dried me out pretty quickly and filled my boys up fast after a heavy dosed Natadrol stack. Although I do want to try Erase and see how good it is. If anything like Alpha T2 you have a great product on your hands.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I was thinking about natadrol.but I really don't want to get into the PCT realm

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran Pink Magic for 8 weeks and had some really great results from it. I want to cycle of and run another stack. Here is what I am thinking:

Prime
HGHup

Here is what products I am thinking of running along with the previous two listed:

t-911
TCF-1
NeoVar

What you guys think?
Prime and Hgh look good. I like Tcf-1 out of all the ones you mention. Throw in some GPLC and Arginocarn ( great natural supps ).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TCF-1 would be a great addition homie!

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
looks great to me.
maybe add in sustain alpha with the T911 ect. , i really like that product.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Prime
HGHup

t-911
TCF-1
NeoVar

What you guys think?
since you already have it heres what i would do,

TCF-1
HGH up
phyto-testosterone
bulk divanil
prime

covers almost all pathways to increase testosterone and gh, without going too hormonal, not to mention good nitrogen retention from the methoxyisoflavone, and the overall testosterone boost from the Testofen.
id be good stuff man

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Sounds overkill to me, you could pair those up and make 2 or 3 little mini cycles and get better gains over a longer period of time, just my opinion though

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would athletix titanium/erase/tcf-1 be a good stack to run?

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any updates, I've heard great things about tcf-1 and erase.
I get my stack sometime tomorrow or Wednesday and I will log here on AM. I usually log on upslabs site,but I will start logging on here also.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I get my stack sometime tomorrow or Wednesday and I will log here on AM. I usually log on upslabs site,but I will start logging on here also.
Nice keep us updated, I did tcf-1 with sustain and loved it, so erase will work just as well for your needs.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
E-Pharm TestForce 2 + new DS Activate Xtreme + BioForge ProMax

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7