testopro or GHenerate that is causing this?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am assuming it is the GHenerate- as it promotes better sleep and supposedly promotes the release of HGH. Anyways today was my first day on both- i used the GHenerate about 45 mins before my workout- took preworkout supps of 2 scoops ASGT and one scoop maximize- well 15 minutes after that- i got tired- not lethargiv like when i was on superdrol just- tired- is this the GHenerate?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't use a sample of one days reaction to determine how you'l react to a supplement.

give it a go for a few more days and see if it's the same.

I know that HGH supps can cause some workout yawns, but I would totally expect ASGT to mask that effect!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would too! Which is why i was surprised- and no i cant take a single usage to project how i will feel on it from now on! although testopro IS working already libido is on the rise-slightly perhaps placebo

ryan6f7

Awards
I got very lethargic on testopro but that was after a few weeks of use. Also it may be the maximize, some pre wo powders seem to make me crash instantly esp if ive had a lot of caffiene that day. So i limit my coffee intake on days im taking any pre wo's.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you got lethargic on testopro? Funny- it shouldnt effect hormonal balance thus causing lethargy like anabolic steroids- u sure it was the testopro?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
when you say you used maximize are you talking about maximize v2 from iforce? There have been reports of geranium oil causing some users to crash hard.

ryan6f7

Awards
I know its weird getting that side from testopro but it was the only thing other than staples i was taking and within 2 days after stopping i felt fine. For about a week i didnt have any energy at all! Ive read about two others who experienced the same thing. I mean maybe it wasnt the testopro, but all signs indicate it was.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes it seems the signs do indicate this- everybody reacts differently- for instance steroids usually induce an easier time sleeping- for me steroids have caused panic attacks and insomnia- thus i am not doing them any longer so- i will see how i feel!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Possibly the GHenerate putting you in a relaxed state. I yawned during my lifts, but they never sucked..

You quit steroids??

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Possibly the GHenerate putting you in a relaxed state. I yawned during my lifts, but they never sucked..

You quit steroids??
quit? i guess you could call it that- it doesnt sit well with me- at least the legal orals- i ended up in the ER brotha- aint a damn thing worth me goin to the ER(i didnt tell them what i was on) Perhaps if i get to injectables it will be much smoother-this is what I hear

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I imagine it was a one off situation because typically Ghen will helps you sleep and put you in a calm state but not sedated or lethargic. Not sure on that Maximize if a bunch of carb or sugar could be a sugar crash? You will not get a crash from Geranium in 15 minutes that is jut not going to happen. Most people don't crash at all from geranium which is why it is so popular now, it slowly steps back down out of your system UNLESS you have just fried your CNS with stims. The effects from geranium are indead longer lasting than 15 minutes for sure before there is any remote possibility of a crash now a caffeine crash yes. Let us know in a few days and if still happening remove one thing from pre workout each time until it you normalize.