Anyone use straight creatine anymore?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    What if you don't take creatine on your days off, i.e. I workout about 5 days a week, but Fri and Sat I do not, and I do not take any creatine on those days. Do I lose saturation and need to load again on Sun/Mon?
    Just continue dosing as usual every day, so you don't have to worry about these type of questions - especially since creatine is so inexpensive and the most researched compound in existence.

2. Thanks Rosie, for explaining the science behind the good stuff that creatine is.
    I think that creatine monohydrate really is in a league of its own when it comes to effectiveness and price. No need for fancy "tri-puffered" and other nonsense that just fattens supp. companies' pockets.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    What if you don't take creatine on your days off, i.e. I workout about 5 days a week, but Fri and Sat I do not, and I do not take any creatine on those days. Do I lose saturation and need to load again on Sun/Mon?
    No, you do NOT need to "load again" if you don't take creatine every day - as I said, it takes ~3 WEEKS of NOT using creatine for your muscle creatine levels to return to baseline. If you're like most people using ~5g a day when you use it, because you only need 2-3g a day to maintain saturation, you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SpargelJanusz View Post
    Thanks Rosie, for explaining the science behind the good stuff that creatine is.
    No worries It's amazing how many people just take something because they're told to or because they see everyone else doing it without bothering to actually find out WHY it's recommended, etc.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. lol ^^ not really.. Look how many people have their oil changed every 3000 miles because they are told to.. yet they dont even know how, why, or what the effects oil has on your motor, what the different weights are and how they affect rods/piston, etc. You get the idea lol.

Not everyone is an expert.. thats why we use feedback from others to help us make more knowledgeable decisions.

Not trying to sound rude.. but your comment came off very condescending.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    Not everyone is an expert.. thats why we use feedback from others to help us make more knowledgeable decisions.
    Using feedback from others is good, but one should also know WHY they are using a supplement, no matter WHAT the supplement is. Just sayin'.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Well it was helpful information. Good times.

7. I put 4g creatine mono in some v8 twist about 2-3 hours after I work out, the last pre wo I was taking had about 5g creatine in it so I why waste more? lately ive been doing the creatine mono +V8 for a pre wo also because im out of pre

8. I'm done with straight creatine, I use gay creatine exclusively now... better taste.

I would say "no homo" but that seems a bit oxymoronical (is that even a word FTW)

Anyways, I use mono and dimalate biatch

9. i use cell tech and nano halo 300,
    seriously though i would drink anabolic halo with lunch
    its some tasty stuff
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does anyone even use CEE anymore?
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 11:46 PM
  2. Nobody using 40\40\20 anymore?
    By jhferry in forum Weight Loss