AEN's PreSurge Unleashed

  1. AEN's PreSurge Unleashed


    Who has used this and what did you think? Gonna give it a shot and want to see who has experience with it and what they thought.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!


  2. has a stimulant effect just like usp labs jacked, but i feel it has a better cognitive effect.

  3. Thinking of trying this myself. It has a nice profile. Give us a small review if you try it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Thinking of trying this myself. It has a nice profile. Give us a small review if you try it.
    Will do.

    AEN is a stellar company from everything i have seen.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Will do.

    AEN is a stellar company from everything i have seen.
    Yeah they are pretty on point but from what i remember they were a slow mover at the planet...

    Products are good quality but i believe prices were a bit heavy for the doses in their capped products.

    Wish NP would carry Presurge Unleashed cause it would be nice to cycle between Flashover, maximize V2, and Unleashed.

  6. Looks like a sweet formula....the only thing I see is that your not getting the 4.5g GPLC dose that you should since the prop blend is only 3.448 g but still looks like a good blend.

  7. I'm also interested in this product... Anyone have any idea how much GPLC per serving???

  8. I believe the term is "not enough."
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  9. Ive gone through a few tubs of PreSurge Unleashed. I think its a good product. I actually switched from jack3d to presurge for a while. I think Jack3d has a better stim effect, but presurge gives better pumps. Focus is comparable between the two. I'll probably go back to Jack3d once I finish this tub of presurge, i wanna try some of the new flavors. I'll definitely be keeping PSU in my pre-workout rotation though.

  10. Used it last night for the first time, the focus effects are very good, especially in comparison to Jack3d, in fact it might be better in that regard. I ranks right up there with Jack3d and Maximize V2.

  11. I have never tried the Powder form. The original Presurge in pill form is awesome, so I can only imagine.

  12. Look at my youtube reviews. I love it. Like the crea pure and russia mix. Also GPLC and some good stims in there. It has very similar stims as jacked. All you need now is a BA product and your set.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    I have never tried the Powder form. The original Presurge in pill form is awesome, so I can only imagine.
    The new powdered product has a much stronger stim in it. I am not usually a fan of 1,3 due to a nasty motivation and strength hangover the following day experienced with Ergopharm's old AMP product. Its put me off quite a bit ever since. But i am intrigued enough by PSU and think i am willing to give it a fair shake of the stick.

    To be honest i'd rather get the new flavor available from bb.com but i am a man of impatience and might pick up an original flavor from VS this week.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  14. bump for my question

  15. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    I'm also interested in this product... Anyone have any idea how much GPLC per serving???
    Not sure, you could email AEN through their site, but given the proprietary blend i don't expect them to reveal it.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  16. I've spoken to their owner and they will not give it up. He did say "all the latest reasearch shows you don't need 4.5g", so take that for what it is. My assumption is less than 500mg per scoop. He also said the Icarin in it help a lot with vasodilation which helped the effects of the GPLC. Not sure about that but I DO like the fact that you know how much caffeine and creatine is in there.

    I liked the product ok but found myself crashing HARD 3 weeks into the tub. Maybe the theanine...

  17. Though it was a solid preworkout, more pump then jack3d, but different. Like both. Definitely gave some serious focus.

    What I would say is I had a problem with the flavour, which I assume was because of the icarin, strong herb like flavour, which I solved by mixing with orange juice. Worth a try for sure!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    I'm also interested in this product... Anyone have any idea how much GPLC per serving???
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I believe the term is "not enough."
    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    I've spoken to their owner and they will not give it up. He did say "all the latest reasearch shows you don't need 4.5g", so take that for what it is. My assumption is less than 500mg per scoop. He also said the Icarin in it help a lot with vasodilation which helped the effects of the GPLC. Not sure about that but I DO like the fact that you know how much caffeine and creatine is in there.

    I liked the product ok but found myself crashing HARD 3 weeks into the tub. Maybe the theanine...
    Pre Max from Primordial Performance has the study tested 4.5g of GPLC to increase NO output, 12g PeptoPro, and can be stacked with any stimulant, creatine, and/or beta-alanine of your choice making it the best and most versatile preworkout on the market.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    I've spoken to their owner and they will not give it up. He did say "all the latest reasearch shows you don't need 4.5g", so take that for what it is. My assumption is less than 500mg per scoop. He also said the Icarin in it help a lot with vasodilation which helped the effects of the GPLC. Not sure about that but I DO like the fact that you know how much caffeine and creatine is in there.

    I liked the product ok but found myself crashing HARD 3 weeks into the tub. Maybe the theanine...
    Likely the 1,3 actually.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Pre Max from Primordial Performance has the study tested 4.5g of GPLC to increase NO output, 12g PeptoPro, and can be stacked with any stimulant, creatine, and/or beta-alanine of your choice making it the best and most versatile preworkout on the market.
    I'm a fan of PP, and not to be a blatant dick, but this is a thread about AEN's PreSurge Unleashed.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  21. merely addressing the GPLC issue.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HemoRage vs PreSurge Unleashed
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:39 AM
  2. PreSurge yay or nay?
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:46 PM
  3. Want AEN PreSurge and GN Mitotrophin
    By slowprogress in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 11:46 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 10:43 PM
Log in
Log in