How much do you spend a month on supps?

djrodimus

djrodimus

Awards
just wondering how much you guys are spending on average for your supp stacks?

i think i'm around $100-$120 a month right now on a bulk stack.

seems like a lot but i'm seeing results so its worth it. :biggthumpup:

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
depends brow.....if you're planning a cycle, you'll spend more....for sure heheh

but, for 4 weeks, and to hold gains and hold tha shape, i'll use some HGH booster every mounth + some NO2......probaly will be powerfull and jack3d........a, and some multi V. to.

so, spending about U$140,00......

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
whey, fish oil, multi, calcium (cause i'm getting old)

about $150.00

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
$120-$150 if i'm stocking up for a cycle $200 to $250

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
far too much , i counted up today i take over 21 separate capsules, tablets, -resevatrol , grapeseed extract, cinomman extract , banaba leaf for corsolic acid, vit b complex, vit c , fish oil , safflower oil for gla, magnesium , bilberry for eyes, vit e glucosomine ,coq10, acetyl l carntine, alpha lipoic acid, indole-3-carbinol and so on , thats before the prewo post wo , daa., whey protein ;judging by the amount i pee on a night , my kidneys and liver are working overtime to get rid of what the body doesnt use.

theres some good multi vits/min out there right now so i may go down that route, however although its expensive , i dont smoke and drink very little and so far as far as illness /injury goes ive had nothing other than a common cold and sometimes a cough to go with it.So for that reason i am a bit reluctant to change things.Fortunately im at a point in my life where money isnt tight so as i say whilest some choose to booze it away or go clubbing , drugs etc , when i view it in that light , the expense doesnt seem so bad.