- 06-02-2004, 02:39 AM
Is there anything that can be done to reduce the amount of foam in protein shakes so it's easier to chug? Also is the foam itself protein? I mean would I be missing out on a lot of the protein if I didnt drink (eat) the foam? For whatever reason it seems like it's the worst whenever I make a shake with egg white protein.
- 06-02-2004, 02:53 AM
- 06-02-2004, 10:04 PM
Buy the Pro-Blender from GNC. It is great for making shakes. It mixes but not so hard or fast that it builds foam! It is only $10.00.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:11 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 48Last Post: 07-06-2004, 09:53 PM
- By wardog in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 07-27-2003, 01:27 PM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2002, 06:00 PM