Fall Test Boost Stack

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
First, let me say in my first post, that I just joined here because of the lack of support when it comes to test boosts, and AIs at the "other" big forum.

Anyway, after some thread stalking I've confirmed that

TestoPro
Erase
TCF-1

Are all loved here. Which intrigues me considering, I was not aware of their presence in the supplement industry (except TestoPro).

My curious nature wants to know, what else can I add, or follow this stack with in order to make a sort-of "home-brewed" ****tail?

I'm a big fan of MASS FX, and my belief is that this new TST powercell is just a "weak" version of Hyperdol X2. Any chance that fits in as well, or would the be overkill?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would just keep the 3 above products!
You dont need to add anything, maybe some need2slin by NTBM for nutrient partitioning, but the stack you have outlined above is pretty damn solid!!!

I say keep it like it is and maybe add a nutrient partitioner!!!

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
Good looking out man. Any further thoughts are still welcome. There are so many "new" products (at least to my eyes), and my limited knowledge of test/hormone manipulation is limited.

Thanks man.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good looking out man. Any further thoughts are still welcome. There are so many "new" products (at least to my eyes), and my limited knowledge of test/hormone manipulation is limited.

Thanks man.
The 2 OTC AIs that you should look at are Erase and Formestane... Those two work amazingly, and increase libido unlike other OTC AIs..

If you want to try formestane, which I highly recommend at some point, mr supps has transdermal formestane for a great price for the value.. 2 months worth for under 50 bucks with free shipping..

But try the Erase as well, im using it, and it is good to me so far :D!!!

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
What is the deal with Dermacrine? It seems popular as well, and the sublingual deal intrigues me since it will absorb into the bloodstream faster and at a higher concentration?

Is it legit for packing on pounds? I cut real hard for summer and have enjoyed all the striated and ripped perks at my weight, but I wanna beef up and get strength back, especially in my chest, where it dropped so mind-boggling fast.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You want mass?? If you have PH experience, mr supps has a great homronal line for mass..

If you are experienced, go with beastdrol, which is a potent superdrol clone; quick lean dry gains..

Epi-strong is more mild: epistane clone, can put up 10lbs in one cycle, diet depending.. Great strength gains, but not like beastdrol..

Primordial has a halodrol clone called turinibal LV, which is a little bit more mild than epistane. You could add the dermacrin (I recommend transdermal version) to add a little wet weight and increase libido..

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
See now, all that sounds outstanding, but I've never actually done a PH, and quite honestly, I'm nervous to try as I fear Flucking it up.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See now, all that sounds outstanding, but I've never actually done a PH, and quite honestly, I'm nervous to try as I fear Flucking it up.
really not that hard- research em a bit- u can have the info u need in about 3days if that

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you know what you are doing, it really isnt that bad..

Look up support supps.
Look up PCT ----Big one look up SERM
Learn the different compounds, how you should dose them and for how long..

You would probably better off with the turinibal lv and dermacrine by PP or the epi-strong from Mr supps..

Those can utilize OTC PCT items quite well..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to do a similar stack in the near future, HCGenerate, TCF-1 and forma-stanzol.

I find HCGenerate is kinda like TestoPro and T-force stacked. But the stack your doing looks great.

I'd like to see some Erase and triazole logs on here, they both sound promising.

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
For now i'm just gonna run my original listed stack

However, I believe that after this first run, I may take a week or 2 away, and then begin a harder PH driven cycle that Gamer has recommended.

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
I see Erase won't be coming until next week. Should I order and get my stuff now and then add Erase once it comes? or should I just wait till Monday or so to place my order?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see Erase won't be coming until next week. Should I order and get my stuff now and then add Erase once it comes? or should I just wait till Monday or so to place my order?
Just wait and order everything together.. Dont want to pay shipping twice :)

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
now that I got an answer, i throw one last question

should i throw in HGHpro in there as well?

I love the reviews

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
You are on point with the answers tonight. Sheesh. I hope you have a laptop so you're laid up comfortable

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are on point with the answers tonight. Sheesh. I hope you have a laptop so you're laid up comfortable
I have an answer to a lot of questions lol.. And if I dont know something, I research right away!

BTW, I am on HGHpro and Erase right now, so I can vouch for those products. I have TCF-1 in my gymbag.

I am laying on my memory foam mattress with my laptop :bigok:

kmullins07

kmullins07

Awards
memory foam mattresses...great till you bring a girl home. Cuz that mattresses has a memory of the last girl, and the last girl...and before ya know it, you can't do your thing without falling back into your past. Haha.

Good stuff though man. I'm so anxious to start. I'm half tempted to just get 6 bromo as an AI just so I can start Monday. I've been off serious supps for a solid while now.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
memory foam mattresses...great till you bring a girl home. Cuz that mattresses has a memory of the last girl, and the last girl...and before ya know it, you can't do your thing without falling back into your past. Haha.

Good stuff though man. I'm so anxious to start. I'm half tempted to just get 6 bromo as an AI just so I can start Monday. I've been off serious supps for a solid while now.
Stick with erase my man, you'll like it better than 6-bromo.
And then remember to give forma-stanzol a try from mrsupps!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do a similar stack in the near future, HCGenerate, TCF-1 and forma-stanzol.

I find HCGenerate is kinda like TestoPro and T-force stacked. But the stack your doing looks great.

I'd like to see some Erase and triazole logs on here, they both sound promising.
They will come in time when the products are officially released.

bubble boy

Awards
Not trying to hijack here but I'm also looking at a similar stack....

Being 46 vs. you younger guys I might need to do something different but as of now I was thinking Erase with Active Extreme or Testforce although Generate looks interesting.Thoughts?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to hijack here but I'm also looking at a similar stack....

Being 46 vs. you younger guys I might need to do something different but as of now I was thinking Erase with Active Extreme or Testforce although Generate looks interesting.Thoughts?
At that age, if you are not against AAS/steroid use, research steroids and take em!

If you are not interested in that, look up forma-stanzol and HCGenerate. The 2 of those products stacked would be better than any other natty stack avaliable..

bubble boy

Awards
At that age, if you are not against AAS/steroid use, research steroids and take em!

If you are not interested in that, look up forma-stanzol and HCGenerate. The 2 of those products stacked would be better than any other natty stack avaliable..
Since I know nothing about PH and steroids I'll stay away as tempting as it is.

I'll look into the others you suggested though, thanks!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The natty stack looks good. I would like to see how ERASE compares to triazole.