which ai to run with testopro/daa/bridge?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would erase by pes work? its 7-oxo-dhea

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats it called?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
take a look at Erase that's getting release next week its had good feedback by the initial trial users, if you run it at 50mg you'll get a 6 week run from a single bottle. NP is running a pre-sale deal right for only $18.99, thats a sweet deal!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going with erase then!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going with erase then!
i think this is a good choice. erase is only pes's 2nd product and their 1st 'at-2' is such a quality/highly rated product that i am willing to bet erase will be a high quality product also. the writeup looks nice and the price is very nice.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
personally id go with pp form lv.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going with erase- i know pp is legit high quality- but so is pes(so i hear from everyone) so im going to run it and log this

testpro/tcf-1/asgt/bridge/erase

and the staple os hydro whey/bcaa/creatine and the most important- FOOD!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going with erase- i know pp is legit high quality- but so is pes(so i hear from everyone) so im going to run it and log this

testpro/tcf-1/asgt/bridge/erase

and the staple os hydro whey/bcaa/creatine and the most important- FOOD!
Damn that is a impressive lineup are you logging it?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree, that is an impressive line up.
Impressive and pricey haha hope it works well for you
Seems you already decided buy my two cents anyway lol:

PES looks high quality and Erase should be very nice that and DS new one are both good ones. The blood work on DS new one sold me big time enough where for the first time ever I ordered on a presale ha

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niceee- i might try the one from ds next unless erase hooks me and it looks like it might lol

yes it is expensive-but me and anabolic steroids do not mic- the only steroid i have had a good reaction to is epistane

I started an m14add/pmag/1ad bridge cycle(not in that order) and i ended up in the hospital- it seems i am hyper sensitive to roids ( I did not tell them what I was on)

SO I discontinued that my hpta wasnt up to full speed as i had been off of pct for two weeks so i had to start ANOTHER one of clomid at 50 mgs the first two days then down to 25 for about 7 more- i introduced 50mgs again on the 5th day..........and my nuts are acheing- but im gaining weight able to get it up and mood is fine so i am assuming t levels are fine- im going to finish out the clomid

Long story short this is a better alternative for me- Roids are NOT worth me ending up in the damn ER- I am not against them HELL I wish I could use them and may try again some day we shall see- but fore now goin all out on natty t boosting!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were you admitted for if I may ask?
psychological reasons- EXTREME anxiety- Panic attacks and severe insomnia

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, if you just did a cycle of test you'd probably be fine, most of the ph's are harder on you mentally anyways. You should like the daa/pes/testopro keep us updated.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, if you just did a cycle of test you'd probably be fine, most of the ph's are harder on you mentally anyways. You should like the daa/pes/testopro keep us updated.
will do man will do