ProtoMax vs Turinabol

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to decide between these 2. I am looking to recomp. Lean out while gaining strength and some size

Cheers

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I am in the same situation. Both seem good but Turinabol (hdrol) is just a more proven compound in terms of how many people have used it. If I were to run protomax I would do so at nothing less than 75mgs after week 1.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
at this point I think I am leaning toward protomax at 75mg

50 mg for first week then 75 mg for 5 weeks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say Turinabol. Heard nothing but great reviews about it and also its tried and true. Protomax is relatively new.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I know the Turinabol is great so id rec that with sustain alphaLV and ASGT for pre-WO kick.
:)

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I am finishing a Protomax run at the moment I wasn't able to run it at 75mg but I did run Turi Lv earlier this season and hands down the Lv wins. It has more sides but in the end was worth it. I dare say that anything that truly works will make you feel great all the way through the cycle. Just my 2cents.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely loved my first run of IBE's ProtoMax, and put on about four and a half pounds of muscle in four weeks with virtually zero negative side-effects. However, if you are looking to put on a little more size, I'd probably go with Turinabol LV. Plus, when dosed moderately, a single bottle of Turinabol can last anywhere from six to eight weeks.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both ProtoMax and Turinabol are methylated compounds. So no, I would not advise stacking the two.
Protodrol is slightly different though. I havent looked to much into it but it has
something to do with not negatively impacting billirubin levels as much as the other guys.