Natabolic/Dermacrine Stack help

N

nice jorts

Awards
This will be my first "cycle" so I just wanted to run this by you guys first. I'm 5"9 and about 180-185 lbs. My goal is a recomp during this cycle followed by a full-on cut in a few months.

I am planning on running the Natabolic stack + 2 bottles of Dermacrine, both at the recommended dosage and using the Formadrol that comes with the Natabolic stack plus some TCF-1 for PCT. I assume this is all fine? I may add 6-Bromo or Triazole in for PCT as well.

I also have some Alpha T2 and Lean Xtreme. Should I use the T2 on cycle and the LX during PCT? Or not use it at all?

Am I missing anything that would be super beneficial? I don't mind spending money if its needed.

I also have a ****-ton of general support stuff (hawthorne, milk thistle, etc.)

Other things I have laying around, but am not necessarily planning on using atm:
Dermatherm Target
P-Slin
ASGT
PP's TRS (Was planning on saving for a Turinabol run next year)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that sounds good

if your gonna run the t2 on cycle you could also run the dermatherm target... and the pslin...and the asgt pre workout haha

make sure u log it!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well I can't speak for Natabolic but I've been satisfied so far with Formadrol and it's anti-estrogen effect. I've noticed a good drying effect from it. Been able to drop some weight without sacrificing strength. Also I don't have the weakness/tiredness associated with folks cutting weight.

Ghenerate is another one that I've used personally with success. I love me some sleep products. And ghenerate is one that does the trick and lasts a long time, it also goes well with I-GH-1 from LG.

Deracrine would be a fantastic product to use in a recomp like you're describing. Increases in strength, shorter recovery times, increases in energy, and there's nothing wrong with a boost to the libido either. 6 weeks would be the perfect time period for a recomp and Dermacrine would be a great weapon of choice.

D-Aspartic Acid is currently one of the buzz supplements in bodybuilding and for good reason. It's going to be a safe product to use in your PCT providing the research proven amount of DAA per serving that was shown to help increase Total Test up to 42%!

I'd say save the Dermatherm and a-T2 for your cut. Those are both awesome products. When you get to that point I'll just say that I hope you like looking lean! Keep us informed as to your progress.

N

nice jorts

Awards
Thanks guys. I know these kinds of questions get asked a lot around here so I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. I just wanted to be sure I was doing it right.

Also I went to the doctor this morning to have some bloodwork done and it turns out I weigh 195 instead of 185. I thought my scale might be off a little but not by that much.

I doubt I'll be logging this (don't like to draw too much attention to myself) but I will definitely be posting a review at the end.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ive been running natadrol for almost 3 weeks now. And i was loving it by its self. But with the killer sale on dermacrine at nutraplanet i couldnt pass it up. So im throwing it on with my natadrol for the last 25 days. Im 3 days into the dermacrine now. Im going to just use the formadrol for PCT. Since i was getting really good results with the natadrol solo its going to be hard i think to tell what's doing what from this point forward. But im killing it in the gym so results in whatever form they come are inevitable.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I know these kinds of questions get asked a lot around here so I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out. I just wanted to be sure I was doing it right.

Also I went to the doctor this morning to have some bloodwork done and it turns out I weigh 195 instead of 185. I thought my scale might be off a little but not by that much.

I doubt I'll be logging this (don't like to draw too much attention to myself) but I will definitely be posting a review at the end.
Please do Jorts..reviews are always welcome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AdelV Supplements 8
R Cycle Logs 2
A LG Sciences 31
J Anabolics 0
tnubs Supplements 45