testopro or deiesel test hardcore

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think? Which one is better for mass?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a natty t boster for mass? I'd have to go with bridge over those. that stuff works.

The Muscle Maintenance Supplement

Need something to hold you over in-between cycles? Want to keep making gains without the suppression? Don’t want to lessen gains and increase risks by staying on too long? Then you need to “BRIDGE.” The ONLY Supplement of it’s kind! Designed specifically for “enhanced athletes.”

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Post-Cycle-Therapy-Support-Supplements/Bridge--p56.html

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
having used both, I preferred TestoPro

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked testopro more, but I don't even think you can find DTHC anymore...is chuck still shipping product?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of gains can i expect to see from testopro?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO, taking a natty test booster by its self isn't going to give you measureable gains!

I like the way they give my libido a kick, but I can't say that I've ever had remarkable results running one solo. stack testopro with a decent AI and you'd have better luck...6-bromo is CHEAP, get it while you can!

if you're looking for great gains, make sure you have a comprehensive post workout recovery shake!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah my post is 75 g waximaize starch, 35g hydrolized whey protien and 12 g casein

hmmm if testopro itself wont do it i will run it alongside of DAA i will throw 6 oxo in there too

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
I liked testopro more, but I don't even think you can find DTHC anymore...is chuck still shipping product?
I can get some in England, but it would cost me 50 pounds, which is 1.5 time price than in US, and DTHC is already more expensive than Testopro originally.

Don't know if it worths.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Taking Diesel Test Pro-Cycle right now along with some 6-Bromo and really liking my workouts. This is only day 4 as well.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
IMO, taking a natty test booster by its self isn't going to give you measureable gains!

I like the way they give my libido a kick, but I can't say that I've ever had remarkable results running one solo. stack testopro with a decent AI and you'd have better luck...6-bromo is CHEAP, get it while you can!

if you're looking for great gains, make sure you have a comprehensive post workout recovery shake!!
hes spot on here. i think tb give a libido kick etc. but running an ai with them makes a world of difference. just dont over do the ai

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low dose 6-bromo (25-50mg) is straight money with TestoPro.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I should think some TestoPro stacked with an AI such as 6-bromo if you're on a budget, or better still, some Triazole would be pretty sweet. And make sure you're taking in sufficient calories to help you.

DTHC may have its place in a bulk, but for me being in the UK it would be out of the question, far too expensive to risk just "trying" it to see if it results in gains, would be more beneficial for me to eat more food and make gains that way than try DTHC. Id also be surprised if DTHC actually gave higher test levels than compared to the formulation in TestoPro, always been curious about this.

Also regarding the recommendation for Need2GetMuscle's Bridge product, one of their test boosters looked promising, but im bit disappointed with the Alpha GPC being just 125mg per 3 Capsule serving, and Resveratrol being just 25mg per 3 caps, and thats not even Trans-Resveratrol, and there doesn't appear to be any Quercetin in there to make it more efficient either. Sorry if im being bit judgmental here but looking at this formulation it doesn't look strong enough to result in any real muscle gain.

Would love to be proven wrong and shown that these ingredients at the dosages in this product can result in any noticable muscle gain.

Cheers guys

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using Testopro for 9 weeks added in DAA around week 5 and am up 10 lbs or so. This started about a month after my contest and I have done a lot of heavy lifting. Combined these are pretty damned good. Oh and have been running stoked as well.

Anyhow I am thinking Testopro/DAA + AI is going to make a lot of people very happy...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyhow I am thinking Testopro/DAA + AI is going to make a lot of people very happy...
this is very similar to what I'm doing...phyto testosterone, TCF, 6-oxo (also adding Alpha T2).

my plan is to start the tcf the 3rd week, and the 6th wk of my 8wk run.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using Testopro for 9 weeks added in DAA around week 5 and am up 10 lbs or so. This started about a month after my contest and I have done a lot of heavy lifting. Combined these are pretty damned good. Oh and have been running stoked as well.

Nice nice- im going to order some DAA today as well as bridge- and stack them all with 6 oxo- what brand of daa is reccomended? Budget wise but also quality wise

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice nice- im going to order some DAA today as well as bridge- and stack them all with 6 oxo- what brand of daa is reccomended? Budget wise but also quality wise
New verison of E-pharms has some really impressive blood tests... don't know if it's available yet.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I tried DTP a while back, didn't have much luck. Never tried DTHC.

TP is a winner though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I was thinking Testopro Triazole and Testfoce ver. 2 would be the way to go right now. All 3 have the blood tests to back them up... I just finished Testopro/DAA run with Stoked and it was pretty sweet. Somebody get this and log it...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how, but this thread convinced me i need to buy a bottle of ERASE.

i need asgt too...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't researched Erase yet...