what does everyone think about testopro plus DAA plus SARM?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay first of all two questions

testopro is supposed to increase free testosterone levels correct? DAA does the same thing so would it be synergistic?

Second question for those of you who know SARM upregulate androgens- basically make the bodys natural testosterone more useful in building muscles

So my theory is that if there is more free test (due to DAA and testopro) would a SARM be synergystic?

Also what is a good natty t booster stack- something to run for the hell of it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Throw in an AI and you're good to go.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think DAA works with LH to increase test production, not just free test. DAA should work very well something that binds to SHBG, like TestoPRO does.

I'm not familiar with SARM though, assuming that it's a product. I know what a SARM is though (in theory).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second question for those of you who know SARM upregulate androgens- basically make the bodys natural testosterone more useful in building muscles
As I have only brief reading on true SARMs, can you point me in the direction of such information as stated here? With my brief reading on the action of true SARMs is that the SARM selectively competes to occupy the androgen receptor essentially making the excess testosterone go to waste in a sense, so in my mind the stack is unnecessary and you should save the other stuff till after your SARM experience.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I am ignorant about sarm as well... I would add something like Stoked though..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they basically make testosterone more effective in muscle buliding i was reading they have the ability to stimulate the same thing roids do but without the sides im not sure i will have to read more on it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked it up, it's compelling but not too sure about this one yet... Sounds like a good PCT product or a bridge type product. People don't gain as much mass, it's being compared to Anavar...

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I looked it up, it's compelling but not too sure about this one yet... Sounds like a good PCT product or a bridge type product. People don't gain as much mass, it's being compared to Anavar...
s4 is an amazing stand alone, complete body recomposition.

P

PathOfRage

Awards
s4 is an amazing stand alone, complete body recomposition.
How long do you run the SARMS JYD? I've been on for a month (100mg a day divided into two doses) and don't want to get off! :veryhappy:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't realize that S4 was available now...will have to do more research :)

but I'm about to run Phyto testosterone, TCF (DAA), and a 300mg of 6oxo...I'm looking forward to this.

I was contemplating on when to introduce the TCF, should I wait until the 3rd week (when the other products have kicked in), or start from day 1.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
How long do you run the SARMS JYD? I've been on for a month (100mg a day divided into two doses) and don't want to get off! :veryhappy:
no longer than 6 weeks....then give it a break.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
google "sarms search", you can thank me later:32:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't used a sarm yet, but despite my sceptisism (sp) reviews seem to be good on them so far.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah im planning on running it before too long

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havn't used a sarm yet, but despite my sceptisism (sp) reviews seem to be good on them so far.
I agree and I don't know if we should be jumping on the bandwagon just yet. The vision thing gives me pause and can't help but feel that better products will be coming later. Still what I am reading does merit some consideration. Still on the fence.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree and I don't know if we should be jumping on the bandwagon just yet. The vision thing gives me pause and can't help but feel that better products will be coming later. Still what I am reading does merit some consideration. Still on the fence.

I am also going to wait till there is more info and feedback on it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also going to wait till there is more info and feedback on it.
No shortage of feedback, it's just that it's really mixed.. I guess you're right though as it depends a lot on the source. People who use steroids would be less impressed so that might cloud their opinion somewhat.

My feeling is, is that Sarms are going to be big but the current product seems to have some problems in terms of strengh, cost and unusual sides... I guess I am going to wait for something better unless I am convinced otherwise. It's good to know that progress is being made though.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
No shortage of feedback, it's just that it's really mixed.. I guess you're right though as it depends a lot on the source. People who use steroids would be less impressed so that might cloud their opinion somewhat.

My feeling is, is that Sarms are going to be big but the current product seems to have some problems in terms of strengh, cost and unusual sides... I guess I am going to wait for something better unless I am convinced otherwise. It's good to know that progress is being made though.
the only sides are mild vison issues on higher doses, some get the same issues with clomis over even ED meds....the viosn sides are no big deal. At 50mgs ed, really none to speak of.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only sides are mild vison issues on higher doses, some get the same issues with clomis over even ED meds....the viosn sides are no big deal. At 50mgs ed, really none to speak of.
Can you back this up? From my understanding is that SARM research is still in its infancy, so making an assumption that noticeable vision issues are no big deal is maybe premature?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you back this up? From my understanding is that SARM research is still in its infancy, so making an assumption that noticeable vision issues are no big deal is maybe premature?
SARMS are in their infancy yes- they have been worked on since 1998- almost 13 years- but for a chemical like this it is still young- as for vision sides well- clomid can cause them and so can other things- im not going to downplay it at all- but im quite certain once off the SARM vision returns to normal

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMS are in their infancy yes- they have been worked on since 1998- almost 13 years- but for a chemical like this it is still young- as for vision sides well- clomid can cause them and so can other things- im not going to downplay it at all- but im quite certain once off the SARM vision returns to normal
I understand that, but clomid is well understood. Most know that clomid can lead to life long vision problem, 99.9999% of the time they are only temporary.

Can you by chance point me in the direction that shows AR upregulation enhancing the effects on testosterone? I have searched and searched and everything I keep reading says it competes for the AR with Test, voiding test of the receptor.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I like the DAA.
the sarms Im still wary of since is so new and the sides are unknown, I mean longterms atleast. and what we do know dont sound like fun, like vision issues ect.

Is stack thows 2 but id leave the SARM out of there.
just me thow.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that, but clomid is well understood. Most know that clomid can lead to life long vision problem, 99.9999% of the time they are only temporary.

Can you by chance point me in the direction that shows AR upregulation enhancing the effects on testosterone? I have searched and searched and everything I keep reading says it competes for the AR with Test, voiding test of the receptor.
Really? Interesting- hmm I will research further- i do not claim to be an expert by any means! i will post my findings in this thread!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ehhh i was misinformed on the upregulation of testosterone!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is where I'm coming from, I want what is being said about Sarms in those articles to be true and if I was certain the sides were harmless I would be all over it. Right now the juice is just not worth the squeeze.