Natabolic...

D

Doubravkody

Awards
Just bought it, hoping for good results, going to start it in a week, when food is endless for me...
any suggestions for best exercise with it? will also be taking true mass, nos before workout, basic mono, amino 3000, and fish oil....good?

Im pumped.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your fitness regiment would be determined by your goals and your capacity.

what are your stats and what are your goals?

D

Doubravkody

Awards
weight 130- I will be able to get it up to around 135 easy, goal is 145 by december..possible?
height 5'5

bench-havent maxed in while was doing 170x6 3 set- my goal is to do 185x6 I know thats pushen it too :p
legs-I do machines, hate deadlifts, and yes I know they are important, but they out of question.
I'm pretty defined, I have been working out hardcore for a little over 3 years, I know descent amount, but I know theres alot more to learn...

I love 3 set workouts...but do I go with 2 mucles per day? or do I switch it up, and do 3-4 different muscles? I have done both, both work good for me, but I do not know which is better for this stack....
thanks for the help!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Don't let your workouts depend on the supplements you are taking. Lift what ever works best for you, but try new things out too.

D

Doubravkody

Awards
I dont...first stack for me, where the conditions will be right....its a ten week cycle so I'm thinking, first 4 weeks I'll do 2 muscle groups per day, then the next 4 weeks, ill do 3-4 different muslces per day, then last 2 weeks I do very few reps,and heavy weights...

5 workouts per day, all the way through as well

this sounds good?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I dont...first stack for me, where the conditions will be right....its a ten week cycle so I'm thinking, first 4 weeks I'll do 2 muscle groups per day, then the next 4 weeks, ill do 3-4 different muslces per day, then last 2 weeks I do very few reps,and heavy weights...

5 workouts per day, all the way through as well

this sounds good?
Excellent stack brother. I did a recomp with Natadrol and got good results. If you've got 10 weeks planned, do a 5 week split, 2bp/day and then hit full bodies for the next 5 weeks..keeps the body guessin...add some ASGT in there as well for prework..GOOD TIMES!

D

Doubravkody

Awards
hmmm maybe not on that, I notice that its got caffeine,amino,and mono, which are probably its main workers, regardless of what it tells me, and I'm already taking those...I got the NOS for pre. workout which is good, unless u have taken nos, and notice better pump in gym with this??

D

Doubravkody

Awards
well Ill give it a try then haha
is it in stores as well? like gnc, vit world...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
hmmm maybe not on that, I notice that its got caffeine,amino,and mono, which are probably its main workers, regardless of what it tells me, and I'm already taking those...I got the NOS for pre. workout which is good, unless u have taken nos, and notice better pump in gym with this??
You can get it at the planet!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/anadraulic-state-gt-720-grams.html

You'll get good pumps from either. I use ASGT+AP, sometimes even doing ASGT + White Flood, or ASGT + Jacked..

Remember too, the ASGT has estro control and a psarm complex. Extra goodies and costs less than most ...

D

Doubravkody

Awards
Anddd I just ordered it off there :D
this summer kept my body to where it was at in the spring which is pretty good, considering my limit to everything
but college back in, and I an pummmped to workout hardcore again :D

I'm gonna destroy the gym. haha
thanks guys!! :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
GNC carries LG products.

edit* nevermind lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this summer kept my body to where it was at in the spring which is pretty good, considering my limit to everything

make sure you get plenty of protein.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established

You wont regret that Doub. Its the real deal...I like your attitude as well..im ready to eat iron...eat lightning, crap thunder!! HAHA!

D

Doubravkody

Awards
I will, my shake alone will be round 30g alone...
im looken at my class schedule, my biggest problem is going to be what I eat before i workout? my lunch is going to be at 11, because it the only break I got, then I have 2 classes, and I want to workout right after those 2 classes because the gym will be dead still. Im thinking making 2 drinks to drink in class, one which will be the ASGT, and the other my protein shake??

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
im looken at my class schedule, my biggest problem is going to be what I eat before i workout? my lunch is going to be at 11, because it the only break I got, then I have 2 classes, and I want to workout right after those 2 classes because the gym will be dead still. Im thinking making 2 drinks to drink in class, one which will be the ASGT, and the other my protein shake??
Getting those aminos in prework are important..id go that route..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I would take your ON aminos right after you're done working out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
eat solid food at 11. then after 1 class have a protein shake-then after last class before working out drink the asgt. the asgt works best on empty stomach-but you don't want to go too long between eating-the protein shake should have you covered. just remember-timing is very important. it seems hard at 1st but gets much easier as you get used to it-

good luck.

D

Doubravkody

Awards
okay sounds good! eat,proteing drink,asgt :D
and your right first few days will be tuff, but I will catch on quick!!

Thanks for the help guys! this site rocks. haha I hope I see good results :D:D

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 days in to my natabolic stack and loving it man. Strength is up and getting better daily, appetite is out of this world man im eating alot more than normal but keeping it really clean still, moods great, recoverys great, and i do notice a little leaning out as i have some more pronounced vascularity and the mirror and wife tell me so lol. Amazing product so far cant wait to see what it does for me in the next month. If the appetite hits you like it did me youll definitely be able to put on some weight man! Good choice on supplements and ASGT will definitely also help you get the job done in the gym.

D

Doubravkody

Awards
sweeeet, glad its working for you!! hope I get the same :D
ten week cycle?

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea im running the stack for a total of 10 weeks 6wk on natadrol and 4 on formadrol. First week 4 per day then up to 6 per day for the remainder. Everything effects every one differently but i feel Im responding very well thus far. Only advice i can give is never let a water bottle leave you side man. Drink more water than you ever have before while taking the natadrol and dont venture further than about 5 minutes away from a bathroom haha. Im pissing as fast as im taking on water man.

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yea im running the stack for a total of 10 weeks 6wk on natadrol and 4 on formadrol. First week 4 per day then up to 6 per day for the remainder. Everything effects every one differently but i feel Im responding very well thus far. Only advice i can give is never let a water bottle leave you side man. Drink more water than you ever have before while taking the natadrol.
I ran the natty stack @ 2,2,2,2, 8 caps per day and broke a lot Pr's with this dosage,of course need to get and extra bottle..my 2 cents:veryhappy:

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea but your quite a bit larger than either of us. Hes only 130lbs so he should get the same saturation levels at 6 per day as you did at 8. Atleast thats what i was told by everyone. Would be fun to try 8 and see if it makes a difference or not.

D

Doubravkody

Awards
dam verrry good to know! haha, specialy with cre as well, I'll be drinking and going to the bathroom at the same time haha!

n00b question- why does the stack do nata first 6, then forma 4- why not same time?

H

HalfLiter

Awards
Formadrol is for your Pct Bro. Don't Run it the same time, Form. is so you won't Shut Down after the Nata.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AdelV Supplements 8
R Cycle Logs 2
A LG Sciences 31
J Anabolics 0
C Anabolics 10