TCF-1

  1. Registered User
    dollarbill's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0

    TCF-1


    12 days on 12 days off 12 days on

    or

    24 straight days on

  2. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dollarbill View Post
    12 days on 12 days off 12 days on

    or

    24 straight days on
    i dont speak for the company, but im doing 48 days straight on.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Answers
    0


    i tend to always stick to labels and do as they say, not to mention it was a study that did the 12days so
    my vote is for 12 on 12off

    im sure either way the d-aspartic acid is going to boost testosterone levels just depends on if there is a point in which teh benefits do not increase....
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,030
    Answers
    3


    Quote Originally Posted by dollarbill View Post
    12 days on 12 days off 12 days on

    or

    24 straight days on
    I did 12 on 12 off worked great. Always best to stick to labels especially when studies are done. And to top it off will last longer as well
  5. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Answers
    0


    I would suggest reading this thread and decided for yourself.

    the goal with DAA
  6. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    i tend to always stick to labels and do as they say, not to mention it was a study that did the 12days so
    my vote is for 12 on 12off

    im sure either way the d-aspartic acid is going to boost testosterone levels just depends on if there is a point in which teh benefits do not increase....
    i think the ones who ran the study suggested to run DAA for 90 days. although double check, i think PA said that but im not quoting him.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  7. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    You can run it however long you want. They study is just for 12. I know people who take this for extended periods of time.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    I eally wish someone would get their cholesterol checked on this stuff and see how much cholesterol it uses.
  9. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I eally wish someone would get their cholesterol checked on this stuff and see how much cholesterol it uses.
    that would be very interesting to see
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in