my attack plan to finally eliminate fatigue

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so as i have posted here before something has been wrong with my body for many months and medical tests havent shown any results.while i have times where i feel almost normal (which is the case right now) there are always days were i can barely leave the house.
now this is the plan

daily:
3mg injectable hydroxocobalamin

4 caps ibe reverse (1000mg shilajit,600mg triacetylated resveratrol,10mg glutathionylcobalamine)

sustain alpha transdermal

peak (german brand) adaptogen 4 caps daily: 1000mg rhodiola,800mg ginseng,700mg ashwaganda,500mg shilajit

magnum nutraceuticals performance edge greens.2 servings daily=ca. 16 grams

recov bipeptides: serum albumin tablets, 10 tablets daily= 5grams

700-1050mg bovine adrenal tissue (once it comes in the mail, seems stuck in customs)

additionally i have to find a doctor that will prescribe me testosterone or i have to get it somewhere else and will inject 250mg e7-10d, not sure yet.

i dont really have a question but just wanted to share this.feel free to comment, add, criticize

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i use it and its good but its not really a solution but just provides a better feeling.i want to murder the root cause.provide my body with real consistent energy.
thanks for the input though

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Do you have low test? Also, I see you have 2 resveratrol products. Might be overkill. I think rezveratrol gave me joint pain.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as for the low test.probably not.but testosterone in a low dose (not directly aimed at building muscle) should provide good results in terms of overall energy, recovery etc. and as far as i can tell will be a great help for fatigue, especially combined with the b12 shots.
as for the resveratrol, i may alternate the products, but wanted to give the sutain alpha a try as all the reviews are fantastic.

J

joelfever

Awards
Try eating a raw food diet, doing yoga and meditating and i can almost guarantee you energy will increase. Of course most of us want the easy way out and take pills. I'm the same way sometimes but i've seen first hand people changing to a raw food diet, cutting out all the ****, doing bikram yoga and all of a sudden low energy is a thing of the past.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, i actually spent a lot of time in india.so i know a bit...
i dont want an easy way out at all but for me its a different story than other people.i have always been the healthiest you could imagine and strangely would have to say still am, organically.i never get sick in terms of the flu, or even in india the typical infections, nothing.my liver is indestructible.5 years of mad doses of isotretinoin and nothing.but here may lie the culprit.i think somehow i did end up with long term side effects.but it is improving, just not as fast as i would like.quit that medicine 4 months ago.

as for the yoga, meditation etc.
they are just mediums to "channel" something that is already there.
i guarantee that it makes people feel better not because of an actual effect but they are channeling their own positive or healing energy or whatever you may call it.
even at the risk of sounding close minded or arrogant, i know that yoga or meditation will not do anything for me.its mostly useful for people at the beginning of a spiritual search or people who have no spiritual interest whatsoever.
sorry for drifting...dont like to go into detail too much publicly.if anyone wants to discuss enlightenment, feel free to send pm ;-)

F

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I really don't see the point in injecting test if your levels are already normal. it could actually make you more lethargic even at just 250mg.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, i will consider going to an endocrinologist first and get them checked out.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
How are you doing on EFA's and basic minerals.

T

TheTransforma

Such high Shilajit will surpress your seretonin levels, makes your body detoxify too heavy and make you dead tired for sure. Stay to 600mg max a day. 3 x200mg. Go 10 days on/off. Better adoptgen for tiredness would be rhodolia rosea at 2/3 x 400mg a day. At least that is my experience.

It sounds like your depressed actually, which can manifest itself in physical discomfort. Just my 2 cents!

PS: Shilajit is the old moomiyo. Or mummie from the nineties.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no, i am not depressed , at least not in that sense.in the past i could have felt utterly suicidal and still have adequate energy levels and do everything.(please dont quote me saying "if you have felt utterly suicidal before, you must be depressed", just an example)
also i appreciate the attempt to help but only when you experience this for yourself you will know its not depression.anyways, i will consider the shilajit advice.however, the recommended dose on the reverse is 4 caps a day which is 1000mg and people seem to be feeling good from it.rhodiola doesnt really do much for me but its in there anyways.

as for the testosterone, i still believe it will provide many benefits in terms of energy etc. one day, this situation will resolve, as most things do with time, and its already somehow improving but slowly.i need to fill that time gap, since i cannot do anything let alone study if im sleeping, lol.
i really believe this is a much better idea than taking something like modafinil etc., which will just produce an illusion of awakeness etc.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am debating right now weather just to use the greens, adaptogen (already ordered) and the b12 shots.sometimes this supplement stuff is getting out of hand and i feel that maybe i am missing the miracle help (product),which probably doesnt exist.
money is not a issue regarding this, but maybe its better to just keep it simple.not sure...