only using serms the last week of letro?

T

therocker187

Awards
does using the serm before and throught the entire usage of the letro really disrupt the effectiveness of the letro that much? because even at 2.5mg of letro, my sex drive is still strong as hell... doesnt anyone think thats a little fishy? i got the stuff from a supposed legit site and company

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone experience the same sides. How long have you been on Letro

T

therocker187

Awards
about 2 weeks. but i think using ralox throughout may have disrupted the way the letro does its job. i had been already on ralox before and throughout the time i started the letro.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Not sure it impacts Letro, I haven't read about it. In theory, Letro should lower your estrogen levels by 70% or more at that dose. Not sure what Ralox will do or if it will have any impact on the remaining estrogen.

I would give letro more time, you can drop ralox and reintroduce it the last week you're on letro then continue it for a week or two after letro.

I assume this is for gyno reduction?

T

therocker187

Awards
i have heard that nolva does that, and heard that serms in general can disrupt letro. well i have a boxing match coming up so im just gona restart the cycle after its out of the way. anyways, I under ordered and should have got more letro, so im gona have to get more anyway.

but yes, its to try and reduce a minor case of gyno

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, letro takes away the SERMs effectiveness!!!

Ralox and letro can be taken together fine, without any probs..
That is actually a great stack to reduce/remove gyno!

You want gyno gone?
dose ralox 60mg ED and letro 2.5mg ED until gone and then taper off letro, while running the ralox for a couple weeks of ending letro..

T

therocker187

Awards
and about how long do you think its normal to stay on the letro?
so is 2 weeks not long enough for the letro to start taking effect? cuz i under-ordered and could only use 2.5mg for 8 days before having to start dropping doses and cutting pills up again.
like i said, i havent had sore joints or sex drive loss in the slightest. i guess my body just doesnt experience those sides. cuz from what i have researched, the place i ordered the letro from is legit

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, letro takes away the SERMs effectiveness!!!

Ralox and letro can be taken together fine, without any probs..
That is actually a great stack to reduce/remove gyno!

You want gyno gone?
dose ralox 60mg ED and letro 2.5mg ED until gone and then taper off letro, while running the ralox for a couple weeks of ending letro..
lmao I wish. Ran it for 6 months, didn't do jack ****.. sure killed my estrogen but didn't touch my gyno, nor did injecting gh, pgcl, etc. that is why I have a surgery date :)

T

therocker187

Awards
lmao I wish. Ran it for 6 months, didn't do jack ****.. sure killed my estrogen but didn't touch my gyno, nor did injecting gh, pgcl, etc. that is why I have a surgery date :)
so u ran the ralox for 6 months. how long did u run letro, if u ran it at all?
and did u taper off the ralox?