Multiple Suspensions Linked To “Jack3d” Stimulant


  1. Here we go!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  2. I didn't know i was taking illegal drugs when i took jack3d!!!
    •   
       


  3. I guess Im a Jack3d junkie then..

  4. Wow, that is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Guess what, we are going to fail tests for caffeine sooner than later as well. Yet another reason I can't stand baseball.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  5. Its not a legal stimulant in many sports......

    Not USP or makers fault if they can't google what they are taking and know it isn't allowed. This is on the players not the product since its legal outside of sports.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Its not a legal stimulant in many sports......

    Not USP or makers fault if they can't google what they are taking and know it isn't allowed. This is on the players not the product since its legal outside of sports.
    I could care if it is not legal in the sport or not, the reasoning is what escapes me more than anything. But you are right, players are responsible to track what they take and know if it is allowed with their governing body or not.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  7. I'm glad that the article wasn't claiming Jack3d had amphetamines and that was causing the positives, that would just be ridiculous but in line with what a bunch of other trolls have been trying to claim for awhile.

    Players do need to know what they are taking, but how realistic is that these days? Methylhexaneamine has different names to us, but it is not possible for everyone taking the product to know the relationship between that banned substance and the 1,3 in Jack3d. One athlete in the article claims to have passed several tests since he started taking it, just shocking the policies would be that different among levels of pro-baseball.

  8. Don't tell me they want to ban this too. Pretty soon my new PWO will consist of a 100% extract of tap water.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I could care if it is not legal in the sport or not, the reasoning is what escapes me more than anything. But you are right, players are responsible to track what they take and know if it is allowed with their governing body or not.
    I was just saying this isn't news and shouldn't even be printed really. They tried to make it sound worse than it was and even then not that bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddono25 View Post
    I'm glad that the article wasn't claiming Jack3d had amphetamines and that was causing the positives, that would just be ridiculous but in line with what a bunch of other trolls have been trying to claim for awhile.

    Players do need to know what they are taking, but how realistic is that these days? Methylhexaneamine has different names to us, but it is not possible for everyone taking the product to know the relationship between that banned substance and the 1,3 in Jack3d. One athlete in the article claims to have passed several tests since he started taking it, just shocking the policies would be that different among levels of pro-baseball.
    Not trying to come across as an ass or anything but googling methylhexaneamine or 1,3 or geranium would pretty much give you the information you needed about your supplement. Theres easily accessible info about everything these days and if its your job to know if you're taking illegal stuff.... well you should do it haha

    It was only recently put on the list of banned substances if I am not mistaken (correct me if I am wrong) so this could be a major reason he passed the other tests, or he passed tests in college/(HS?) where it wasn't tested for. It said he was a draft pick so he hasn't been in the league much yet. My thoughts anyway
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  10. look forward to the day when they go so far that powerade is banned as a supplement for making people sweat odd colors....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    my new PWO will consist of a 100% extract of tap water.
    I can has Pre-2O®?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  12. Man.. Jack3d is some powerful stuff.

    In my youth I had tried certain "upper" drugs (nothing I would ever condone in my matured state) and they have a tendency to lock up your jaw, or have you clenching your teeth.

    I had 3 scoops of the stuff and by the end of my workout I was clenching my teeth and locking my jaw... definitely to a lesser degree then the "uppers" but I did notice it.

    This stuff is no joke. I love it. I hope it remains on the shelves for a long time.
  13. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Man.. Jack3d is some powerful stuff.

    In my youth I had tried certain "upper" drugs (nothing I would ever condone in my matured state) and they have a tendency to lock up your jaw, or have you clenching your teeth.

    I had 3 scoops of the stuff and by the end of my workout I was clenching my teeth and locking my jaw... definitely to a lesser degree then the "uppers" but I did notice it.

    This stuff is no joke. I love it. I hope it remains on the shelves for a long time.
    Use two scoops

  14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Use two scoops
    Make me... I like 3-4 lol.

    I probably will bring it down.

  15. Yeah 2 scoops is the sweet spot for me. Nice clean energy, great focus, and GREAT endurance.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Use two scoops
    Agreed. 2 scoops Jack3d + 3 Pink Magic + 3 SuperCissus Rx pre-workout, O YEAH!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  17. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Agreed. 2 scoops Jack3d + 3 Pink Magic + 3 SuperCissus Rx pre-workout, O YEAH!
    Dribble a little Powerful on top and you are money!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Dribble a little Powerful on top and you are money!!
    ouch, sounds a tad expensive? lol

    The 1,3-D stim is nice when I tried it before J3cked came onto the Scene, definately made me look forward to my workouts and definately had a Euphoric, Confident, c0cky-i-dont-give-a-damn feeling for hours after taking it, really miss it.

    Only downside for me is that nasty vasoconstrictive property it has (noticable in the shower after a workout if you know what I mean lol)

  19. Hahaha wilted I feel you. Get it big time with 1,3 it's used on a rare occasion for me.

  20. Can i get the theory behind taking cissus PreWO?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Can i get the theory behind taking cissus PreWO?
    A noted 'Cissus Pump', great anti-cortisol and natural anabolic... Along with the obvious effects on connective tissue.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  22. Ridiculous that they test for caffeine supplements.

  23. most of the players use Fast Twitch and fast twitch rtds anyway,after this they all will be using fast twitch. All companies that are NSFC will benefit greatly and companies that still use 1,3 dimeth and other stuff of that nature will not benefit.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    A noted 'Cissus Pump', great anti-cortisol and natural anabolic... Along with the obvious effects on connective tissue.
    Sorry to derail the thread but i find this interesting. I have a practically new bottle of cissus sitting around, but at one bottle i can't even run it as long as i would like. I could start taking it PreWO though, how many caps or grams would you say?

  25. Not only Pro ball.
    I know 2 guys who got banned from NCAA, one for juice, the other for too much caffeine in his piss, wasn't even tested in-season, a long night of craming with redbull and coffee ruined his career. Same penalty.
    Soon a high protein diet will be banned...
    then the new testing for illegal substances will be "look for the guy that looks like an athlete"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I was just saying this isn't news and shouldn't even be printed really. They tried to make it sound worse than it was and even then not that bad.
    That's how the media works. Come to think of it, that's how the gov't. agencies work as well. Tell the subjects what you want them to believe.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Sorry to derail the thread but i find this interesting. I have a practically new bottle of cissus sitting around, but at one bottle i can't even run it as long as i would like. I could start taking it PreWO though, how many caps or grams would you say?
    I personally like 4-6 capsules pre-workout for the noted effects.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  28. so jack3d isnt safe??? been wanting to try something new anyways..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Multiple PMs
    By BigBlackGuy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 11:35 PM
  2. water suspensions/solutions
    By SJA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 09:52 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 03:35 PM
Log in
Log in