Multiple Suspensions Linked To “Jack3d” Stimulant

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know i was taking illegal drugs when i took jack3d!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Guess what, we are going to fail tests for caffeine sooner than later as well. Yet another reason I can't stand baseball.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not a legal stimulant in many sports......

Not USP or makers fault if they can't google what they are taking and know it isn't allowed. This is on the players not the product since its legal outside of sports.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not a legal stimulant in many sports......

Not USP or makers fault if they can't google what they are taking and know it isn't allowed. This is on the players not the product since its legal outside of sports.
I could care if it is not legal in the sport or not, the reasoning is what escapes me more than anything. But you are right, players are responsible to track what they take and know if it is allowed with their governing body or not.

Ddono25

Awards
I'm glad that the article wasn't claiming Jack3d had amphetamines and that was causing the positives, that would just be ridiculous but in line with what a bunch of other trolls have been trying to claim for awhile.

Players do need to know what they are taking, but how realistic is that these days? Methylhexaneamine has different names to us, but it is not possible for everyone taking the product to know the relationship between that banned substance and the 1,3 in Jack3d. One athlete in the article claims to have passed several tests since he started taking it, just shocking the policies would be that different among levels of pro-baseball.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't tell me they want to ban this too. Pretty soon my new PWO will consist of a 100% extract of tap water.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could care if it is not legal in the sport or not, the reasoning is what escapes me more than anything. But you are right, players are responsible to track what they take and know if it is allowed with their governing body or not.
I was just saying this isn't news and shouldn't even be printed really. They tried to make it sound worse than it was and even then not that bad.

I'm glad that the article wasn't claiming Jack3d had amphetamines and that was causing the positives, that would just be ridiculous but in line with what a bunch of other trolls have been trying to claim for awhile.

Players do need to know what they are taking, but how realistic is that these days? Methylhexaneamine has different names to us, but it is not possible for everyone taking the product to know the relationship between that banned substance and the 1,3 in Jack3d. One athlete in the article claims to have passed several tests since he started taking it, just shocking the policies would be that different among levels of pro-baseball.
Not trying to come across as an ass or anything but googling methylhexaneamine or 1,3 or geranium would pretty much give you the information you needed about your supplement. Theres easily accessible info about everything these days and if its your job to know if you're taking illegal stuff.... well you should do it haha

It was only recently put on the list of banned substances if I am not mistaken (correct me if I am wrong) so this could be a major reason he passed the other tests, or he passed tests in college/(HS?) where it wasn't tested for. It said he was a draft pick so he hasn't been in the league much yet. My thoughts anyway :)

TeamT10

Awards
look forward to the day when they go so far that powerade is banned as a supplement for making people sweat odd colors....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man.. Jack3d is some powerful stuff.

In my youth I had tried certain "upper" drugs (nothing I would ever condone in my matured state) and they have a tendency to lock up your jaw, or have you clenching your teeth.

I had 3 scoops of the stuff and by the end of my workout I was clenching my teeth and locking my jaw... definitely to a lesser degree then the "uppers" but I did notice it.

This stuff is no joke. I love it. I hope it remains on the shelves for a long time.

Man.. Jack3d is some powerful stuff.

In my youth I had tried certain "upper" drugs (nothing I would ever condone in my matured state) and they have a tendency to lock up your jaw, or have you clenching your teeth.

I had 3 scoops of the stuff and by the end of my workout I was clenching my teeth and locking my jaw... definitely to a lesser degree then the "uppers" but I did notice it.

This stuff is no joke. I love it. I hope it remains on the shelves for a long time.
Use two scoops

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 2 scoops is the sweet spot for me. Nice clean energy, great focus, and GREAT endurance.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. 2 scoops Jack3d + 3 Pink Magic + 3 SuperCissus Rx pre-workout, O YEAH!
Dribble a little Powerful on top and you are money!!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Dribble a little Powerful on top and you are money!!
ouch, sounds a tad expensive? lol :)

The 1,3-D stim is nice when I tried it before J3cked came onto the Scene, definately made me look forward to my workouts and definately had a Euphoric, Confident, c0cky-i-dont-give-a-damn feeling for hours after taking it, really miss it.

Only downside for me is that nasty vasoconstrictive property it has (noticable in the shower after a workout if you know what I mean lol)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Can i get the theory behind taking cissus PreWO?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can i get the theory behind taking cissus PreWO?
A noted 'Cissus Pump', great anti-cortisol and natural anabolic... Along with the obvious effects on connective tissue.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Ridiculous that they test for caffeine supplements.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
most of the players use Fast Twitch and fast twitch rtds anyway,after this they all will be using fast twitch. All companies that are NSFC will benefit greatly and companies that still use 1,3 dimeth and other stuff of that nature will not benefit.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
A noted 'Cissus Pump', great anti-cortisol and natural anabolic... Along with the obvious effects on connective tissue.
Sorry to derail the thread but i find this interesting. I have a practically new bottle of cissus sitting around, but at one bottle i can't even run it as long as i would like. I could start taking it PreWO though, how many caps or grams would you say?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Not only Pro ball.
I know 2 guys who got banned from NCAA, one for juice, the other for too much caffeine in his piss, wasn't even tested in-season, a long night of craming with redbull and coffee ruined his career. Same penalty.
Soon a high protein diet will be banned...
then the new testing for illegal substances will be "look for the guy that looks like an athlete"

chesty4

Awards
I was just saying this isn't news and shouldn't even be printed really. They tried to make it sound worse than it was and even then not that bad.
That's how the media works. Come to think of it, that's how the gov't. agencies work as well. Tell the subjects what you want them to believe.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to derail the thread but i find this interesting. I have a practically new bottle of cissus sitting around, but at one bottle i can't even run it as long as i would like. I could start taking it PreWO though, how many caps or grams would you say?
I personally like 4-6 capsules pre-workout for the noted effects.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so jack3d isnt safe??? been wanting to try something new anyways..