How many AM members are using Resveratrol?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering, how many guys are using Resveratrol in any form, including Sustain and their results, experiences, etc. Is it or does it make a difference for you? Ive used it regularly, starting with Sustain, then adding a purified micronized pre-emulsified 250 mg capsule with great results. Guys, you really shouldnt, let everyone know what you think about Resveratrol, should you not?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Interesting combo Knowbull.
How is that working for you?

I'm still reading and researching to figure out what supp I actually want to run for a time.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Guys, you really shouldnt, let everyone know what you think about Resveratrol, should you not?
:think: What?

I'm using to use reversitol v2 for pct for my M1-D/MMv2 stack i am current taking. I have had the bottle to long, meaning to use it.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Interesting combo Knowbull.
How is that working for you?

I'm still reading and researching to figure out what supp I actually want to run for a time.
Working great! Its a stack of; liquid l-carnitine plus, mito-gold and Nitro 250, definately a shredder.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think it has numerous benefits, the most important of which is it's antioxidant properties.

i'm not buying its effects on blood T levels with only one circulating study done on rabbits, though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im wondering, how many guys are using Resveratrol in any form, including Sustain and their results, experiences, etc. Is it or does it make a difference for you? Ive used it regularly, starting with Sustain, then adding a purified micronized pre-emulsified 250 mg capsule with great results. Guys, you really shouldnt, let everyone know what you think about Resveratrol, should you not?
I'm currently using FREE TEST, which contains Resveratrol 50% Extract. I've used many supplements over the last few years that contain Resveratrol, and whether or not this ingredient plays a significant contribution towards my results is unknown - I would have to use it standalone to determine this (as would anyone else), preferably as a controlled study.

~Team APPNUT

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I had good results when I used t- Rez from nutra. Felt healthy and was able to bust a few extra reps out on all exercises about 2.5 weeks in

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using FREE TEST, which contains Resveratrol 50% Extract. I've used many supplements over the last few years that contain Resveratrol, and whether or not this ingredient plays a significant contribution towards my results is unknown - I would have to use it standalone to determine this (as would anyone else), preferably as a controlled study.

~Team APPNUT
Glad to hear it! Most people experience gastrointestinal problems using the 50%, had any?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear it! Most people experience gastrointestinal problems using the 50%, had any?
Not from supplements, no.

~Team APPNUT

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Well, so far no bad experiences with Resveratrol. Other comments? Everyone gets reps.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You could use it now, couldnt you?
I could use it on top of the stack but i wouldn't really get the effect im looking for. I have about 3 weeks left of trifecta, then im going to use it as a test booster.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I could use it on top of the stack but i wouldn't really get the effect im looking for. I have about 3 weeks left of trifecta, then im going to use it as a test booster.
Sounds like a good plan.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Knowbull, you come across as a salesman or rep. Am i accurate in my assumptions?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
No, absolutely not, nor have I been offered a position to be one. This is part of the "Learn, Teach, Lead, philosophy here at AM. The companies and products I mention are kind of an elite niche that doesnt really cater to weight lifters per se.With the exception of Sustain and PP products. All the other products I mention are ones that I have used and had consistent results with, thats all.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, so far no bad experiences with Resveratrol. Other comments?
If you're going to use Resveratrol, consider stacking it with other synergistic compounds/ingredients for more effective results.

~Team APPNUT

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I feel thats absolutely true, most guys use a combined regimen anyway.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use vivix which is 98% trans resvestrol but in conjunction with the muscadine grape which shows better mitochondrial biogenesis or what ever you call it compared to just a resvestrol product at 98%.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I use vivix which is 98% trans resvestrol but in conjunction with the muscadine grape which shows better mitochondrial biogenesis or what ever you call it compared to just a resvestrol product at 98%.
Interesting, and I have heard it is a good product. Was the research regarding biogenesis conducting on humans or petri dish, testubes etc.?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vivix is published in human clinical trials. My x room mate with cp taking it with her walker can go from home to second floor pool area no stop with it. The first stuffy was done at the university of buffalo and than they did two more studies after that that is also peer reviewed too.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it standalone from NOW, at 4caps perday and also in sustain alpha both topically and Lv

It really brought back my libido after a "sketchy" cycle

Topically was nice did a lil drying out but then again its a blend....not just resveratol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the only issue I've seen with resveratrol is in transdermal SA .I know some people that broke out in hives from it, even thought they didn't have any issues with PP's other transdermal products (I believe the carrier is the same for dermacrine, 1T, and SA).

but switching to LV SA did the trick for them!

I believe in resveratrol, but I haven't seen the libido kick that some users report from SA and other resveratrol based products.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BTW:so many products come with resveratrol these days, but the ones I've taken with the intention of using resveratrol:

6-oxo extreme
stoked
PCS
SA

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the only issue I've seen with resveratrol is in transdermal SA .I know some people that broke out in hives from it, even thought they didn't have any issues with PP's other transdermal products (I believe the carrier is the same for dermacrine, 1T, and SA).

I believe in resveratrol, but I haven't seen the libido kick that some users report from SA and other resveratrol based products.
this post describes my experience with SA to a T... aside from the LV version working for me, which it didn't.

i did have a mild skin reaction to 1T, but it was easy to apply past it. never had an issue with dermacrine, but i had to cease use of SA because of how it affected my skin.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i was running T rez for like a year on and off, havent been on it for a while now which reminds me to get some more lol

If you're going to use Resveratrol, consider stacking it with other synergistic compounds/ingredients for more effective results.

~Team APPNUT
what ones do you recomend ?? thanks

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established

Agreed on both points. Ive found the dermal can only be used a few times during the year. Pure, micronized, pre-emulsified Licaps can be used daily year round at low doses. The overall boost in exercise stamina is what makes it for me.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
this post describes my experience with SA to a T... aside from the LV version working for me, which it didn't.

i did have a mild skin reaction to 1T, but it was easy to apply past it. never had an issue with dermacrine, but i had to cease use of SA because of how it affected my skin.
Yeah, after a few TD's of anything does that. Months of breaks between use helps.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
:think: What?

I'm using to use reversitol v2 for pct for my M1-D/MMv2 stack i am current taking. I have had the bottle to long, meaning to use it.
LOL right? I couldn't figure out that part of his post either

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SA-LV

Trans-Reversatrol (99% pure resveratol-emodin free)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I use transmax (500mg/ day) . i use carnitines alot so i mainly use for it's AOX properties.