Natadrol and appetite

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
on day 3 of natadrol and this stuff has been making me eat like crazy.was somewhat struggling to get 2800-3000 cals a day without feeling full all day long, and now its a breeze.anyone elses appetite increase like crazy on this stuff?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
An appetite increase is putting it lightly man. I feel like an animal with an uncontollable hunger. I even bit my own damn finger while eating some sliced turkey breast i was so hungry lol. My mouth was reacting before i could move my hand i guess. Seriously im on day 14 and the hunger is just as intense as it was in the begining. Do you feel like you absolutely have to eat, that how i feel? Or are you just finally able to eat more? And not to mention strength has picked up noticably, endurance, and recovery which surprised me. This hunger deal makes me question its recomp abilities haha. But if I can eat more on it and still cut some fat or not gain any fat this stuff will be prove to truely be amazing.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
i can just eat all day, i am constantly hungry.this might end up being a bulk if i keep eating like this haha.i hadnt heard much about appetite increase and was wondering if it was just me.eating like i am, alone, should yield some good gains.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
i can just eat all day, i am constantly hungry.this might end up being a bulk if i keep eating like this haha.i hadnt heard much about appetite increase and was wondering if it was just me.eating like i am, alone, should yield some good gains.
Thats what i was thinking too that it wasnt suppose to increase appretite. So i read through a few past logs and a few people mentioned an appretite increase. As soon as im done eating im ready to eat again. I never feel satisfied. And its wierd because i just finished a cut a few months ago on a 1500cal diet and i was never even near this hungry then. I agree with you as long as the diets clean the gains you want to see should be there.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
how many caps a day you taking right now?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im taking 3/3 so 6 a day. I started at 151lbs fully hydrated so no need to go over 6 at my body weight. And now im sitting at 154lbs fully hydrated with water coming out of my eyeballs lol. Im hoping im seeing some muscle gains in that 3 lbs im definitely getting stronger settings PR's daily. And lifting at an intensity thats causing my lifting partner to puss out on me lol. Hes flat out quit half way through our routine 2 days in this last week on me due to not being able to hack it. Honestly a damn shame. And hes running the trifecta stack!!! I took before photos and body measurements so ill probably post a final review and a mini log once im done since theres an ass load of full on natadrol logs at the moment.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try cutting on this stuff!!! I did it for 6 weeks and thought i was gonna come outa my skin!!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Try cutting on this stuff!!! I did it for 6 weeks and thought i was gonna come outa my skin!!!
I got to hand it to you then man. No clue how you did it if the apetite hit you half as bad as its gotten to me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got to hand it to you then man. No clue how you did it if the apetite hit you half as bad as its gotten to me.
The results i saw were what kept me going because i was miserable a ton. But on my cheat meall ohhh my watch out!!! I was puttin down a good 2-3k cals durin my cheat meal.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
on day 3 of natadrol and this stuff has been making me eat like crazy.was somewhat struggling to get 2800-3000 cals a day without feeling full all day long, and now its a breeze.anyone elses appetite increase like crazy on this stuff?
i went threw 2 bottles of i a couple months ago, I didnt notice anything much really.
im sure it helped with gains but nothing extrem nuff to notice.
hunger stayed the same but i eat about every 2 hrs anyway so i dont give much chance for hunger lol :p

oral aas somtimes makes me a bit less hungery and harder to eat, but i manage.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
couldnt imagine trying to cut with my appetite like this.

So has anyone bulked on natadrol and howd it go for ya?

TeamT10

Awards
The results i saw were what kept me going because i was miserable a ton. But on my cheat meall ohhh my watch out!!! I was puttin down a good 2-3k cals durin my cheat meal.
i hear you on that man, its crazy what you devour on cheat meals after goin through this

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I cut on Natadrol myself and got excellent results. I can't wait to give it a run on high calories.. Recovery was excellent as well.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:arms:I ran 3 bottles of Natadrol @ 8 caps per day ,and I got good results,,i was eating 2500,2800 calories a day my strenght went up and my body fat % went down ,i am ready to run this again!!